To obtain a challenging position in the field of Instrumentation, so that my knowledge, creativity and experience can be applicable to a full extent.
. SR Technician instrument in the process control industry with major responsibilities that will effectively utilize my maintenance communication leadership, supervision and organizational skills
Process Control & Instrumentation Professional
Total work experience 10 Yrs.
2 Years of Experience in Maintenance in industrial Plants. 8 Yrs of Experience in Oil & Gas/LPG and Petrochemical Plant & Commissioning startup
Sonatrach / Anadarko, New project el Merk CPF April 2014 to date Team leader Senior instrument Technician
Sonatrach / Anadarko, New project el Merk CPF April 2011 to March2014 Senior instruments Technician
Sonatrach / Anadarko Berkine CPF Sept 2010 to March 2011 Senior instrument Technician .offsite wells
Sarl SOFACC Industries Algeria Febr 2008 to Nvmbr 2009 Instrument Technician maintenance
Responsible for providing field problem solutions and control room as well, Startups and Shutdown strategic handling and Jobs supervisions with absolute safety procedures, Keeping well coordination with other departments during job, Maintain daily reports and log of daily activities, Up-to-date the supporting documents, conversant with P&IDs, PFDs, Loop Sheets, Hookups Drawings, ON/OFF Functional Specs
I have good command on Pneumatic Instruments as well as Electronic Instruments like Differential Pressure, Level, Temperature Flow Transmitter, Control Valves, Controllers, Pressure, Temperature, and Flow & Level Switches. Turbine, Carried out jobs of calibration all kids of ABB transmitters (PIT, TIT, LIT, FIT), Magnetic & Vortex flow meter, Load Cell. Well experience to calibrate & configure the smart series Instruments with HART Communicator 375 & 475 also good knowledge about the workshop calibration Instruments and all kind of hand tools Berriane, Ghardaia, Algeria
Have good command to work on PLC, DCS. I have performed Loop Checking, Cause
& Effect Checking, Trouble shooting
Vibration Monitoring System:
I have worked on Vibration Monitoring System of Bentley Nevada 3500 series. I have good experience of Vibration Probe Installation, Probe health checking and Probe Characteristics checking.
-Petroleum Engineering Diploma (September / 2007); Algerian Institute of Petroleum, Algeria University, diploma of university Option Instrumentation petroleum
-High School Graduation Diploma (July / 2002):
Algeria, Diploma of Baccalauréat Engineering-Mechanical Professional Trainings course: (with certificate)
- Training of consolidation in industrial maintenance, instrumentation option with NAFTOGAZ 2010 (6 months)
- Training of processes with SPIE oil and gas services 2011 (2 months)
- Training of instrumentation with SPIE oil and gas services 2011 (1 month)
- Course in General English with SPIE oil and gas services 2011 (1 months)
- HSE attestation internship and work permit with NAFTOGAZ 2011 (1 month)
- Work Permit and Risk Assessment Procedures with Petrofac Company 2012
- Process Familiarizations (el Merk project Algeria) with Petrofac Company 2012.
- Instrumentation Familiarizations (el Merk project Algeria) with Petrofac Company 2012.
- Centom VP operation and maintenance YOKOGAWA France from 2012
- Macro Motion Coriolis with EMERSON process management 19- 21 June 2012
- PRM and prosafe-RS YOKOGAWA France from 16 to 18 June 2012
- SCADA stardom YOKOGAWA France from 29 to 30 June 2012
- Exaquantam System Administrator YOKOGAWA France from 11 to 12 October 2012
- Exaquantam Desktop Data Access YOKOGAWA France 13 October 2012
- Ambient Air Emission Monitoring System with TELEDYNE ANALYTICAL INSTRUM
- SICK UFH model: flow sic 600 / flow sic 100 with camphor industrial automation 2014
- MARK 6E and MARK 6ES gas turbine with GE Italy Company 2016
- Bently Nevada 3500 with GE Bently Nevada Italy company 2017
- Diagnostique of control valves & test ESD valves with Sonatrach/Anadarko Company 2018
Gas Turbine MS5002 (GE) Mark VIe
Gas Turbine MS5001 (GE) Mark VI
ICSS, Yokogawa Prosafe ESD System
Programmable logic Controllers (PLC) Allen Bradley, Siemens Distributed Control System (DCS) Centom VP (Yokogawa) Burner Management System (BMS) prosafe-RS (Yokogawa) Vibration Monitoring System Bently Nevada 3500 series HSE:
I have handsome SAFETY awareness against personal safety as well as plant safety, use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE),Confined Spaces and Area Classification. Drawings:
I can also read and understand P&ID’s, PFD’s, ILD’s, Hookup Drawings, Loop Drawings & Loop Philosophies.
I worked on different Instruments made by different companies like: Control Valve: Fisher, Flow serve, Masoneilan, Altek I/P Transducer: SIEMENS, ABB, Rosemount, Flow serve, Masoneilan, Transmitters: ABB, Rosemount, Honeywell, Yokogawa
Switches: SOR, Solartron Mobrey, Sirco
Controllers: Honeywell, Fisher.
IR/UV Flame Detector: DetTronix, Sharp Eye TM
Gas Detector: Honeywell, DetTronix
DRUK DPI 610, Fluke model 87, Fluke 726 precision calibrator, loop calibrator ALTEK module 334A, AMETEK programmable power, ZX92E D.C.RESISTOR standard RTD simulator, Temperature Calibrator (JOFRA), Manometer, Dead Weight Tester (fluke P3114), HART Communicator (ABB, Honeywell, Rosemount, Yokogawa) Computer proficiency
Operating System: Windows
Software Packages: MS-Office /Microsoft outlook
Date of Birth: 15th October, 1984
Marital status: Married
Language: Berber, English, Arab, French,
References available upon request.