Current Location: Sharjah, UAE
Phone: +971-**-******* / 6 5597639
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com PROJECT MANAGER / MEP PROJECT MANAGER
Qualified senior professional with over 20 years of experience in setting up and managing HVAC projects in diverse roles across the organizational hierarchy.
Well versed in project tender estimation and project implementation of building services for high rise buildings, mixed use projects, commercial and turnkey projects.
Motivated and goal driven with a strong work ethics, consistently striving for improvement coupled with excellent administrative aptitude with an eye for detail and the commitment to offer quality work.
Highly organized, disciplined and task focused with fine-tuned analytical, troubleshooting and administrative skills. Personality traits include decision making ability and capacity to delivery under pressure. SKILL-SET
Operations Management Quality Assurance SLA Compliance Resource Optimization Process Streamlining Productivity Enhancement Budgeting & Cost Control Tender Processing Bid Management Solution Customization Technical & Feasibility Analysis Installation & Commissioning
Project Manager (Head of Mechanical Division), Jul 2018 to date Amreet Technical Contracting L.L.C (MEP Works) (Sharjah, UAE) Highlights:
Successfully developed and handed over almost 300 projects with various consultants and clients with diverse building applications and values.
• Assess design of mechanical building services and design the A/C layout. Manage production of mechanical services shop drawings.
• Prepare material submittals for consultant’s approval and manage procurement of materials based on project requirements and inventory levels.
• Coordinate activities related to setting up HVAC at site, evaluate static pressure, pumps head based on project and operational requirements.
• Evaluate project costs based on preset parameters and prepare quotation for the clients to ensure profitability of acquired projects.
• Communicate with manufacturer for placing order for AC equipment based on commercial negotiation and technical evaluation for ensuring cost effective procurement.
• Interact with consultants and clients for obtaining approval on AC equipment as well as resolving issues related to MEP installations.
• Ensure availability of process payments of all the projects and follow up with consultants and clients pertaining to payments based on contractual parameters till final handover.
• Liaise with clients for obtaining AC Annual Maintenance Contract and ensure receipt of payment based on contract payment terms as well as for generating additional business for the organization.
• Represent the organization in discussion and meetings for submitted quotations for MEP works till closing out the contracts with all consultants and clients.
• Participate in weekly site meetings to align MEP installations with main contractor construction program. Involved in finalization of contract and initiation of project.
CV of Hussam Darkazanli / Page 2 Of 2
Projects Manager, May 2016 – Jun 2018
KENTCH AIR Conditioning L.L.C (Dubai, UAE)
• Assessed design of mechanical building services and A/C layout and guided in production of mechanical services shop drawings. Prepared and presented submittals for consultant’s approval.
• Managed procurement of materials pertaining to setting up HVAC on site. Involved in calculation of static pressure, pumps head based on project requirements.
• Followed up with consultants and clients to ensure approval and specification of AC equipment in the approved manufacturer list of all consultant and clients for all projects.
• Interacted with team members for updating documents related to project finance and accounts based on organizational policies and statutory requirements.
• Built and maintained productive business relationship with vendors for maintaining delivery schedules and quality parameters pertaining to ordering supplies.
• Rendered administrative support to the business team by updating records and files and other related reports to enable effective decision making.
• Evaluated project drawings and guiding team members in conducting installation activities based on specifications. Interacting with clients for collating and evaluating requirements for matching with project deliverables.
• Generated additional business for the organization by securing AC Annual Maintenance Contract and obtaining payment according to contract payment terms from clients.
• Represent the organization in discussion and meetings for submitted quotations for HVAC works till closing out the contracts with all consultants and clients.
• Participate in weekly site meetings to align HVAC installations with main contractor construction program. Involved in finalization of contract and initiation of project.
Projects Manager and Sales Manager, May 2003 – Apr 2016 Rashed Al Majed Air Conditioning (Dubai, UAE)
• Functioned as air conditioning division handling 2 divisions and as HVAC Contractor head of the division and AC equipment supplier for Marshall Brand AC equipment head of the division.
• Followed up Marshall Brand AC equipment manufacturer (factory) in Bahrain for placing orders for Marshall Brand AC equipment with manufacturer (factory) after commercial negotiation and technical evaluation.
• Interacted with consultants and clients to obtain approval of Marshall Brand AC equipment in the manufacturer list of all consultant and clients for all projects.
• Prepared and presented various status reports for the senior management and other stakeholders for enabling effective decision making
Mechanical Engineer, AIRMECH, Jebel Ali, Dubai, UAE (Oct 2000 – May 2003) Mechanical Engineer, Reliance Electro Mechanical Company (REMCO), Dubai, UAE (May 1999 – Oct 2000) Mechanical Supervisor for Erection works, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd, Arabian Republic of Syria (Jun 1998 – Apr 1999)
• Bachelor of Science Mechanical Engineering (Power section), University of Aleppo – Syria, May 1998 TRAINING & CERTIFICATIONS / WORKSHOPS
• UTS Carrier training HVAC Design
• Training seminar for ABS piping system in 2002
• Training seminar for TEJARI FUNDAMENTALS in 2004
• Training course in HVAC DESIGN IN CARRIER in 2008 Date of Birth: 22 September 1975 ~ Nationality: Syrian ~ Languages: Arabic and English ~ Passport Details: N010806979 valid till 2022 ~ Visa Status: Employment Visa