Mobile no.: +971*********
Address: Al Rashidiya, Dubai, UAE
Driving License no. 63584496
Expiry date : 14/7/2026
Place of issue : Dubai, UAE
DRIVER –WIRING ELECTRICIAN - MAINTENANCE
To be hired to any challenging position that will enable me to use my knowledge and skills and will be an asset in a company.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Sound technical skills and ability to fix problems with cutting machine, laminating machine, pressing machine, bending machine, molding machine and packing machine.
Mechanical knowledge which includes knowledge of tools and materials.
Ability to work with schematics and comprehend complex technical instructions.
Excellent analytical skills with the ability to pay attention to detail.
Professional interactive and customer service skill.
Time management skills.
Good supervisory skills.
Quick learner and hardworking.
Independent, organized, and self-motivated.
Ability to work for extended hours.
Good team player.
1.Driver & Wiring Electrician
Sundyne Solar Energy Systems Dubai, UAE
Installation and Maintenance LLC October 2015 – Present
Lead the installation of electrical systems that interconnect our solar array to the grid power of our customer’s residential property.
Ensure work performed by all electricians is of good workmanship and compliant with current NEC and local codes.
Troubleshoot system problems and resolve electrical issues.
Work with branch team and homeowners to fulfill any necessary system upgrades/repairs to support our solar equipment.
Work with local inspectors to satisfy local requirements and expectations.
Interface with branch leadership to ensure compliance with ratios and continuing education requirements.
2.Machine Assembler, Operator and Maintenance Taoyuan, Taiwan
USUN Technology LTD October 2002 – April 2015
● Operating and maintaining cutting machine, laminating machine, pressing machine, molding machine and packing machine.
● Position parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements to ensure good result of the following products; PCB printed circuit board, CCL copper clad lamination and FPD flat panel display.
● Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit, fastening parts and subassemblies.
● Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
● Loading and placing the prepared commodities in appropriate depot locations.
● Maintaining a report of the total measure of goods manufactured per day.
● Checking the newly installed machines for their efficiency and delivering a report for the same to the supervisor.
● Maintaining a record of service cycles and other maintenance activities conducted.
● Examining and discarding defective goods and packaging components.
● Recalibrating and cleaning the machineries after completing the production activities.
● Repairing or replacing defective machine or parts.
● Performing preventive measures for safeguarding the machinery against any kind of degradation on a regular basis.
● Inspection, operation and recording of maintenance work and their costs.
● Cleaning and lubricating of parts,
● Maintaining overall cleanliness and proper functioning of the area or tools or the machinery.
3.Driver Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Abdulwahed Furniture 1999 – 2002
● Drive safely to their destination
● Help with the loading and unloading of furniture.
● Keep logs of daily activities
● Ensure the vehicles are maintained in good working order.
● Handle other paperwork related to the delivery.
4.Merchandiser Manila, Philippines
Uniwide Sales 1991 – 1993
● Planning product ranges and preparing sales and stock plans in conjuction with buyers.
● Liasing with buyers.
● Working closely with visual display staff and department heads to decide how goods should be displayed to maximize customer interest and sales.
● Identifying production and supply difficulties and dealing with any problems or delays as they arise.
5.Lineman Connector Manila, Philippines
MERALCO 1996 – 1999
● Promotes positive customer service relations through daily interactions with customer encountered in the field or work.
● Performs tree trimming, installs, removes and seals electric services and meters.
● Assists with delinquent electric meter disconnections and collections as required.
● Reports material, labor, field mapping and property changes, outages and pole contacts.
● Bachelor of Science Major in Electrical Engineering – Third Year
Polytechnic University of the Philippines – Maragondon Branch (1989-1991)
● Secondary Level – Western College Naic, Cavite (1985 – 1989)