Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
Summary of Experience and Qualifications
Shivangi has 2+ years of experience in Quality Assurance & Team Management. She has delivered
& supported Customer Relationship Management implementations in Telecom Industry. Through the various SDLC phases, she has expertise in preparation & execution of test cases/ scripts. Specializing in Testing domain, she has independently delivered solutions performing regression test suite executions, hotfix testing & effectively managing integration testing in Agile, Waterfall & V-Model delivery methodologies. She has worked with different teams & produced quality deliverables while maintaining a cohesive work environment. While primarily focusing on testing domain, she leverages development languages such as Java etc. to deliver automated test suites in Selenium.
She has strong client relationship building skills, good interpersonal & communication skills to present solutions and to resolve conflicts. She is a quick learner and delivers efficient solutions through multi-tasking.
Certifications: Siebel certified
Accenture Solution PVT Ltd Bangalore, India
Application Development Associate Nov 2016 – Mar 2018 Industry: Communication Media Technology
Role: Software Tester; 1 year & 5 months
Orange Espagne S.A.U., commonly known as Orange España, is a mobile network operator in Spain. This project focused on a CRM based custom built Siebel application enabling a platform to
• Resolve end customer queries & deliver quick quality solutions.
• Improve customer response time and increase operations productivity.
• Reduce support & maintenance costs through an integrated platform. Key Responsibilities:
• Collaborate with Client and developers during all phases of the project to identify crucial test scenarios & test cases.
• Understand and analyze Functional Requirements and conduct brainstorming sessions.
• Participate in Scrum meetings, develop & review additional test scenarios in accordance with the business specifications.
• Estimate level of effort (LOE) required to deliver identified test scenarios.
• Prepare Test Scenarios & Test Cases based on the brainstorming sessions.
• Assess & address additional requirement changes & technical specification changes in order to identify test cases with regression impacts.
• Execute approved test cases to identify bugs in the custom-built Siebel Application.
• Work with development teams to address identified bugs & assess possible regression impacts with code fixes.
• Maintain test scripts and the QA automated testing suites.
• Execute daily Regression test suites per the Project Action Plan (PAP).
• Conduct Manual Performance testing to measure system response & processing time. Technical Environment: Siebel 7.8eCommunication (Sales), Selenium, Java, Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio, JIRA
Software / Products:
SOAP UI (Project)
Hardware / Operating Systems:
Windows XP, 7, 10 (Project)
Bachelor of Technology, Electronics & Communication Engineering Rajasthan Technical University, India