CONTACT Professional Summary
Results-driven engineer armed with Electrical Engineering degree, Industrial Refrigeration Certifications, and 3 years of experience. Dedicated to improving efficiency, productivity, and profitability of organizations through the development and execution of innovative, cost-effective solutions. Adept at leading teams in the operation of processes, procedures within plants and multiple projects. Email: email@example.com
Address: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Maintenance Supervisor, Shahini Group - Etmam
Oct. 2018 – Present
• Lead the renovation project without stopping operation for Shahini Cold Store’s 40 years old branch in Jeddah after conducting full assessment and determine critical points to ensure business success.
Results: Smooth and durable cold store floor (Performance: +18%), additional Cold Room (Capacity: +12.5%), new racking system (Handling: +90%), controlled Staging Area temperature (Quality: +30%), new loading docks (Handling: +15% ), automatic cold rooms sliding doors (Handling: +30% ), 2MW backup generator (Downtime: 0%), innovative office space (Capacity: +30%).
• Examine the existing refrigeration system electromechanical components and implement the required repairs and adjustments to meet the company’s new target to attract for 3PL customers.
Outcome: replaced refrigeration pipes (Refrigerant Leak: -75%), new valve stations
(Performance: +10%), additional swing compressor (Downtime: 0%), extra ACCs
(Performance: +15%), new Soft Starters (Performance: +5%), temperature monitoring system (Performance: +10%), Automatic cooling operation (Performance: +25%).
• Standardize operating procedures for Maintenance Department.
• Evaluate & Procure spare parts stock.
• Lead & supervise maintenance team
Wichita State University
Wichita, KS, USA
Maintenance Engineer, Shahini Group - Etmam Logistics. Riyadh
Oct. 2016 – Oct. 2018
• Established Maintenance Department structure, maintenance team responsibilities, and operation procedures.
• create operation reports, purchase orders, material, tool, and equipment list.
• Formulate sampling procedures, designs, forms and instructions for recording, evaluating, and reporting quality and reliability data.
• Reduced costs 30% after establishing new strategic vendors, staff training, and engineering solutions.
• Prolonged equipment life 35% after creating and enforcing PM Masterplan, daily/weekly/monthly inspection, and follow proper maintenance procedures.
• Increased operation efficiency 25% through scheduling proper shifts, decreased response time, and Standardization.
• evaluate H2S corrosion effects on warehouse from neighboring plant and create corrective action to minimize its harmful effects.
• Crisis management during cold room incident and lead repair work to its Previous state.
Garden City, KS, USA
Garden City, KS, USA