Chinomso O Enukoha
Lagos, Nigeria • ***-806-***-**** • email@example.com • www.linkedin.com/in/enukohachinomso A tested and proven financial service consultant with evidence of deliverables over and above expectations. Self-motivated and result oriented, I have built customer confidence in brands I represent through research, hard work, commitment and honesty.
MicroMoney Int’l PTE Ltd, Lagos, Nigeria 2017 – 2019 Chief Operating Officer
Provide and manage overall business operations in Nigeria through strategic results delivery assurance covering;
● Direct dynamic business operations and remain focused on delivering on all key performance indicators in Nigeria.
● Assess team performance and manage comprehensive report for shareholder/owners.
● Effectively enhanced innovative process to facilitate business efficiency, drive customer loyalty and improve profitability.
● Deliver world-class customer satisfaction through process enhancement that reduced turnaround time.
● Communicate with stakeholders/shareholders to identify opportunities for workforce productivity and external engagements.
● Make day-to-day decisions and co-ordinate business process.
● Track and ensure adequacy of resource capacities and capabilities
● Advise, coach and motivate team members on overall strategies and business effectiveness.
● Promote and support brand voice and brand initiatives
● Constantly evaluate competitions strategy(ies) with a view to offer superior value to customers Fidelity Bank Plc, Lagos, Nigeria 2016 – 2017
Commercial Banking Executive
● Managed credit facility utilization consultant for high net customers
● Planned and optimized new business ventures
● Financial services advisor to over 150 individual and corporate clients
● Analyzed, structured and delivered consumer and retail finance facilities to clients in a manner that provided the best value.
● Developed strategies for identified markets and generated liabilities using the bank’s various products as mobilization tools.
● Mobilized and retained deposits from members of the public, high net-worth individuals and corporate entities.
Fidelity Bank Plc, Portharcourt, Nigeria 2014 – 2016 A.g Branch Manager/Team Lead
● Effectively managed 3 Teams of 15 staff members to deliver on budgetary performance metrics.
● Successfully yielded improved profitability and operational efficiency through the recommendation of scalable automation processes.
● Grew direct banking portfolio by offering products and services to the bank’s target market and by leveraging value chain propositions.
● Regularly reviewed the relevance of key performance metrics to current realities and made suggestions as necessary to improve processes and procedures.
● Initiated various cost management strategies for increased efficiency and profitability Fidelity Bank Plc, Calabar, Nigeria 2009 – 2014
Retail Banker/Relationship Officer
● Responsible for a group of high profile clients in terms of asset management, business venture analysis and financial advice
● Strategist involved in developing, planning, implementing and maintaining banking industry initiative
● Supported a team that advanced a credit facility of 2.1 billion naira to the Cross Rivers State Government
● Managed financial services for high net worth customers in public and private sectors
● Efficiently maintained and updated customer’s records to meet audit requirements
● Developed banking product for private medical doctors which was accepted by the bank and increased the branch’s risk asset.
● Monitored credit facilities availed to customers to ensure timely repayment thus reducing risk of default
● Overall customer relationship management, deposit mobilization and risk asset generation EDUCATION
The University of Portsmouth, United Kingdom 2013
Master of Science (M.Sc) in Project Management
University of Calabar, Nigeria 2006
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Economics
Mustard Seed Consulting Limited 2008 - 2009
Project coordinator involved in the program for the eradication of mass illiteracy in Nigeria. The project was sponsored by the National Commission for Mass Literacy Adult and Non-formal education in Bayelsa, Enugu and Cross Rivers state
● English, Igbo (South-East Nigeria), Efik (South-South, Nigeria) Computer
● Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
● Ability to successfully utilize social media tools such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
Referees available on request