ARCHITECT RENATO F. MALIGAYA, uap
Address: P.O. Box 37069, Doha, Qatar
E-mail Add: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact no.: +974-********
MMUP Grade Trainee Reg. No. 20582
To become an integral part in the growth, expansion, and success of the project and company by bringing in the quality work gained from experience in Architecture, Design, Construction and other Fields.
With (18) years of experience of Professional practice local and International Architectural Design, Engineering, Procurement and Construction for Huge Multi-Level Project, Solid Waste and Water Treatment Works, Commercial and Residential Projects. Conversant with the British Standards (BS), Qatar Construction Standards, International Codes, Project Design Engineering Specifications & Procedures and Material Selections. Attend/ Deals coordination meeting with Clients, Project Management Consultant and Supervision Consultant’s, Sub-contractor’s, Manufacturer and Supplier’s with regards to current issues which affects to Architectural, Landscaping, Material supply. Review/ Checks/ Manage material procurement, material and technical drawing submittals approvals and procurement issues. And assigned as Architectural Coordinator, QAQC Architectural & Civil & Structural Inspector, doing material and installations inspections. Knowledgeable with Engineering software for Architectural presentation, CAD and Manual Drafting, Autodesk VIZ/ 3D Max, Intericad, Sketchup, Computer Rendering
(Presentation) and Detailing. Proficient with the use of Microsoft-based applications like
(MS Word, Excel, and Power Point). Able to produce own and different design concepts. Knowledgeable of Interior Design and Modeling.
Worked with Prestigious architectural, engineering, construction and interior design company like Obayashi Corporation LLC., Qatar, Keppel Seghers Engineering Singapore Pte. Ltd., Qatar. Visual Interior Design Pte. Ltd., Singapore. Jose Siao Ling and Associates, Philppines.
Licensed Architect: Board Passer of Architects Licensure Examination Taken last January 17,18, and 19, 2003 given by Board of Architecture (BOA) and Professional Regulation Commission (PRC), Manila, Philippines 1995-2000 Far Eastern University, Manila, Philippines Bachelor of Science in Architecture, April 07, 2000 Awards/Recognition: Best Thesis nominee/finalist for the Institute Architecture and Fine Arts
Best Thesis 8th placer for the Institute of Architecture Fine Arts Working Experience:
OBAYASHI CORPORATION LLC.
July 2014 – September 2019 – QAQC Architectural Inspector Project Undertaken:
Msheireb Downtown Doha Phase 3 (Sub & Sup Structure Work) Mixed-used Development
- Assigned as a QAQC Architectural Inspector of Basements Car Park, Retails, Apartments and Park Hyatt Hotel
- Review and Approved Method Statement and Architectural ITP
- Coordination with Engineering Disciplines, Construction Team and Sub Contractors
- Attend meeting with Consultants and Clients
KEPPEL SEGHERS ENGINEERING SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
7th Floor, Al Jassim Commercial Tower, C-Ring Road, Suhaim Bin Hamad Street, P.O Box 37069 Doha, State of Qatar
25March 2009 – 30June2014 – QAQC Architectural Inspector & Architectural Coordinator Cum CAD 0perator
Doha North Sewerage Treatment & Associated Works (DNSTW) Um Salal Mohammed Qatar
- Assigned as an QAQC Architectural Inspector
- Prepare and Review Architectural Material Submittal & Shop drawings to Client/ Consultant for Approval.
- Reviewing Architectural (RFI) Request for Information & Inspection of Subcontractor Materials & Works
- Reviewing Architectural (ESR) Engineering Support Request.
- Prepare Construction Drawings for submission to Client/ Consultant for Approval and Construction.
- Coordination with other disciplines like Civil & Structural and MEP. Domestic Solid Waste Management Center (DSWMC)
- Assigned as an Architectural Coordinator and liaison with subcontractor and supplier in preparation of their design and shop drawing into the project to meet the requirements of the client.
- Prepare schematic to Final architectural designs and construction drawings.
- Evaluate documentation including Shop drawings, Request for Information, Architectural systems proposal, Method of Statement and Material Specification submission.
- Supervision and Monitoring at Site Construction and CAD Drawings. October 14, 2008 – April 2009 – Interior Designer, Architectural Drafter VISUAL INTERIOR DESIGN PTE. LTD. SINGAPORE
35, Lowland Road, Lowland Garden, Singapore 547439 Project Undertaken:
- Commercial Projects
Heart to Heart Jewellery, Singapore
Petale Jewellery, Singapore
Inge Steensland Singapore Pte Ltd
- Residential Projects
19 Thomson Heights, Singapore
Spring Grove, Serangoon Ave 2 and Various local Residential
- Prepare Plans and Detailing of Interior Materials. January 2008 – September 2008 - Architect
PROVINCIAL ENGINEER’S OFFICE, CAVITE PHILIPPINES
Provincial Capitol Government
Trece Martires City, Cavite, Philippines
- Preparation of Construction Drawings, Project cost estimate and Program of works of various Provincial Funded infrastructure projects.
- Site Architect in various Provincial funded special project. July 2007 – December 2007 -Junior Site Architect, Designer, Cadd operator in
(Three-Storey Condotel- Tagaytay City) under ARCHITECT RICHIE CORCUERA AND ASSOCIATES, PHILIPPINES
2003 Up to Present – FREELANCER ARCHITECT, PHILIPPINES Designer, Builder Project Undertaken/Sample Projects:
- Commercial and Residential Projects in (Tagaytay and Alfonso, Cavite, Philippines) (Freelance)
July 31, 2000 – February 20, 2002 – Architectural Assistant, Cad Operator JOSE SIAO LING AND ASSOCIATES, LOZADA ST., SAN JUAN METRO MANILA, PHILIPPINES
Project Undertaken/Sample Projects:
- Multi level Carparking and Underground Carparking
- Shopping Mall at SM City Baguio, Session Road, Baguio City
- Shopping Mall at SM City Dasmarinas, Pala-pala, Dasmarinas, Cavite
- School University at CEU D.C.T. Annex Building, San Rafael Street, Manila
- 6–Storey Residential/Commercial Building, Binondo, Manila
- Facade and Interior Renovation Toyota Quezon Avenue, Quezon City and Etc…
- Residential Buildings, Commercial, Institutional and etc… Skills and Capabilities:
CAD and Manual Drafting, Autodesk VIZ/ 3D Max, Intericad, Sketchup, Computer Rendering (Presentation) and Detailing.
SnagR Software (Snagging)
Knowledgeable in Qatar Construction Standards (QCS), British Standards (BS) and Material Selection & Specifications.
Knowledgeable in quantity estimate, computer literate (Ms Word, Excel, and Power Point presentation).
2003-Up to Present United Architects of the Philippines, Qatar Chapter, Member 1998-2000 FEU ARKI Club Student Organizations, Member Seminars Attented:
Topic: Urban Development Beyond the New Megacity
Direction for Philippine Development
March 04, 1999
By Fernando Zobel de Ayala
FEU Auditorium Manila
Topic: Green Architecture
By Architect Mary Ann Espina
Manuel L. Quezon University, Quiapo Manila
Topic: Green Architecture Forum: Platforms of Responsible Planning And Design
October 16-18, 2003
By Architect Amado v. De Jesus, fuap/ Architect Estanislao Fernandez, uap Tagaytay International Convention Center, Tagaytay City Topic: Las Terrazas De Punta Fuego
October 16-18, 2003
By Architect Jose Pedro ‘Bong’ Recio, cuap
Tagaytay International Convention Center, Tagaytay City Topic: Architects’ Act of 2004
April 15-17, 2004
By Architect Edilberto F. Florentino, fuap
Manila Hotel, Manila
Topic: Implementing Rules and Regulation of the Building Code April 15-17, 2004
By Architect Elmor Vita, fuap
Manila, Hotel, Manila
Topic: New Trends in Site Design and Planning: “Kapit-Bahayan” April 15-17, 2004
By Architect Nathaniel Von Einsiedel
Manila Hotel, Manila
Topic: Project Risk Management (based on the PMBOK Guide, 5th Edition, PMI, USA)
May 13, 2013
By Mr. Selva Kumar
Gulf Paradise Hotel, Doha, Qatar
Topic: Green Principles and the Urban Built Landscape September 28, 2018
City Centre Rotana, Doha, Qatar
Topic: Marketing the Architect’s Project Portfolio November 30, 2018
Wyndham Doha West Bay Hotel, Doha, Qatar
Age 41 years old
Language English, Filipino
Date of Birth June 13, 1978
Passport number P2296981A
Valid until 13 March 2022
Qatar Driving License 29 March 2021