Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
FIELDS OF INTEREST
• Admin Assistant
• Document Controller
• Accounts Assistant
• Procurement Officer
Microsoft Windows, Email Applications &
Peach Tree & Tally
Oracle Database (Pioneer)
Microsoft Dynamics - AX
Accounting knowledge (Accounts
Receivables & Accounts Payables) Payroll,
Inventory & Data Management,
Inventory Control, Procurement
/Purchasing, Human Resource, Office
Administration and Secretarial (Clerical
Tasks, Telephone Etiquette, Computer
Savvy, Business Correspondence, English
Typing Literacy & Communication)
Proficient in ENGISH, Chinese Mandarin
Native in : TAGALOG
Driving License issued : Qatar
Expiry Date : 2020
Date of Birth : 23 December 1975
Height : 5feet and 4inches
Visa Status : Husband / Family
DOREEN ESPINA PAMONAG
The Park Residence 3, Block L-5, Flat # 105
Barwa City Doha- Qatar
A highly competent, motivated and enthusiastic professional who has proven success as an Executive Secretary 10yrs and 3yrs of accounts assistant working experience, integrated with excellent organizational managerial & administrative skills, well organized and proactive in providing timely, efficient and accurate within the strict deadlines. CARRER OBJECTIVE
I am looking forward to join a vibrant and exciting organization where I can utilize my skills
MPH TECHNICAL SERVICES WLL.
MANPOWER SUPPLY (OIL & GAS) - P.O Box 23402 - Doha-Qatar Admin Assistant / Logistics : March 2018 to Present
• Direct report to the County Director/ Administrative Manager working as high level administrative and clerical support according to established policies and procedures in an efficient, timely and accurate effective manner.
• Maintaining technical support as a team mobilization & demobilization process, scheduling, coordinating with both candidates / consultant and internal employees at all levels.
• Handles ticket booking, hotel reservation and help desk for all consultant / employees enquiries.
• Mainteninig, organize, update employees contract, insurance, ID renewal.
• Assisting invoicing and issuance to the client, collecting time sheet for any discrepancies and analyzing information. Preparing payment voucher, cheque issuance & petty cash summary . Hamad Bin Khalid Contracting Company WLL
Contracting Work - P.O Box 1362 - Doha-Qatar
Accounts Assistant : December 2016 to February 2018
• A part of an accounting team and direct report to the account's manager & head of Finance(CFO). Provides financial, administrative and clerical support according to established policies and procedures in an efficient, timely and accurate effective manner. Generate monthly, quarterly or annual financial statements and reports detailing paid and unpaid invoices and other accounts receivable activity Properly records the transactions by posting receipts and resolving discrepancies by maintaining, coordinating accounts receivable entries
2 _Doreen Espina Pamonag
• Receiving, recording and processing all invoices, debit notes, credit notes on a daily basis. Maintain accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions to ensure proper coding on documents via Dynamic GP Accounting System.
• Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted & verifications.
• Maintains payroll information by collecting and summarize timekeeping information, calculating variety of deductions into a periodic payroll, and entering data. Updates payroll records by entering changes in exemptions, upon issuing pay and pay-related information to employees QATAR BUILDING COMPANY
Roads & Infrastructure Work - P.O Box 1985, Doha-Qatar Accounts Assistant /Admin Assistant I Procurement Officer/ Secretary : April 2012 to August 2016
• A part of an accounting team and direct report to the account's supervisor and head of Finance (CFO). As accounts assistant maintains accurate records of accounts, prepares, monitor and issue invoices, credit memos, bank transfer, bank financing, cheque issuance and payroll preparation visa (WPS). Monitor and follows up on outstanding account balances and generates financial reports. Assist customer issues and performs general office tasks.
• In charge in Procurement help desk as Secretary, Admin Asst. & Procurement Officer by assisting Contract & Procurement Manager Performing procurement activities as required in respective site/project request by preparing of service contracts, agreements and purchase order (LPO) local & international supplier/ vendor.
• Obtaining to review in sourcing with supplier/vendor upon requesting competitive price for quote based on volume discount or any other special pricing /discounts on product specification, coordinate time and delivery as per availability of materials.
CAMBRIDGE INTERNATIONAL - Muntazah Road, Doha - Qatar Receptionist cum Secretary : November 2011 to March 2012
• Reports to the Executive Director for providing secretarial, clerical and administrative support in order to ensure that services are provided in an effective and efficient manner. Answer all incoming calls appropriate and take adequate messages when required. Giving complete educational courses details to students & new students pertaining for school registration and courses offered. Solving queries for students, guardians, staff & professors.
• Maintain orderly, confidential filing system for each student, staff & professors. Process letters, memorandums, reports and minutes of meetings. Tabulating and maintaining accurate and up to date statistics for the courses given using Excel and maintain accurate and up-to-date statistics of student feedback forms. Order and replenish departmental supplies, career inventories, technical equipment, creating flyers, mailings, advertising, scheduling program, sign-up sheets & pamphlets etc. NATIONAL CONT. & TRADING CO. WLL. - P.O Box. 637 -Salwa Road, Doha - Qatar Personnel Assistant : June 2011 to October 2011
• Assist the HR Manager and the management with the development of HR policies, procedures and system covering all of HR law in the day to day operation during leave, absence and assists other clerks during periods of absence or heavy workload.
• Maintains the project wise payroll for the contract labourers employed by the company & keeping record of overtime, checking and dispatching of time sheets of divisional staff and ensures that are marked properly. Preparing monthly payroll. Collecting monthly time sheets from all departments/ project site for processing the payroll while checking the inputs of the payroll before finalizing to the database file.
• Preparing and assisting recommendations where appropriate policies and procedure varies such as, employees files (201) daily time sheets, allocations for designated positions, leave settlements, resignation and terminations. Preparing all comprehensive letters, memos, circular, notice with proper documentation and database files for weekly and monthly report needed by the management. 3 _Doreen Espina Pamonag
SUPREME AIR CONDITIONING & MECH. SERVICES LLC. (PO Box.79801, Dubai-United Arab Emirates) General Accountant /Secretary : 05 September 2009 to June 2011 SEMACO L.L.C (Sinas Electromechanical Works & Air Conditioning LLC.- PO Box 30702, Dubai-United Arab Emirates General Accountant /Secretary : October 2006 to May2009
• In charge of Financial Accounts such as follow up on the projects and payments & preparation of invoices, local purchase order, account payables, accounts receivables, bank transactions, bank reconciliation & preparation of financial reports.
• Preparation of cash and bank book, bank reconciliation statement, petty cash book flow forecast, control accounts & payroll conducting payroll analysis. Maintaining the issuance of cheque for scheduled payables with complete data and other forms of payments.
• Communicating with customers, supplier and management from keeping accounts confirming the payments terms. Extracting the general trial balance & involve in the preparation of financial statement.
• Ensure the correctness of annual returns & payment of statutory requirements with supporting documents are provided and in accordance to rules & regulations. Preparing monthly, quarterly &annually progress reports and maintaining files and documents and keep confidential data and information
• Provide comprehensive support to the General Manager in all administrative and financial support related to work services to the management.
• Carries out a variety of general, secretarial & clerical duties of the Administration Department, by receiving and keeping record of telephone calls/messages, appointments, meeting and mails, typing of correspondence, reports, notes, statements, proof reading of completed typing work, sending faxes, receiving, registering and distributing office mail, retrieving and photocopying of documents, scheduled engagements such as itinerary, security arrangement, flight details, hotel bookings and other allied clerical duties in order to provide an efficient operational/technical support and administration service. Lite-On Technology Corporation - Taoyuan Taiwan -Republic of China Production Staff : April 2003 -April 2005
• Responsible for testing all the functions of the cellular phone unit. Press all the keypads if is functioning to its proper assigned numbers and letters. Check the LED and LCM and on the keypad if is all functioning. Make sure that the vibrator, speaker and microphone is in good tune. Make sure that all the units passed to the quality standard of the company.
KTK FUJIKURA PHIL. INC. (ISLACOM TELECOMMUNICATION INC.) - Philippines Junior Encoder I Logistic Department : November 1997 - March 1999
• Verifying proper documentation of invoices, receipt of supplies, deliveries and reports which involves the company's transactions. Filing of correspondences, brochures and other pertinent documents according to the system of Performs installation, configuration and troubleshooting of network and application systems
• In charge of maintaining or updating records on the company's Inventory and Accounting
• System and generates daily status report. Maintaining/keeping records properly, monitors physical inventory and ensures that the status reports are accurate for dissemination to the management. Performing daily, weekly, monthly & yearly stock's inventory for releasing of materials to be need in site I project. Performing audit on stock inventory and utilization to all the company's branches. Equitable PCI BANK - PHILIPPINES - Cebu City, Philippines Personnel Clerk I New Accounts Teller : May 1996 -April 1997
• Manage 201 Employees files of the organization. Maintaining an up to date filling system for easy retrieval and access to documents and information. Assist recruitment by giving appropriate action with regards to the employees. Participation in making procedure to conduct training and seminars of the employees. Forecasting monthly report of employees regarding: separation, resignation, sick leave, promotion and newly hired. Promoting good customer service assistant to the client/depositor. Giving appropriate opinion to the needs of the clients in any form of account Developed, enhanced and maintained relationships with sources of business which included bank investors, corporate buyers, and day to day clients. Reviewed correctness of data and validation of other Service Assistant's posting media versus source documents.