Experienced Mechanical Engineer with more than 7 years’ experience well versed in a broad range of software such as AutoCAD, Revit, AutoCAD Raster and also in Piping Engineering. Ready and qualified for the next state in a successful career and looking forward to making a significant contribution as a Middle level Professional PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
ARKAN GULF trading and construction, Qatar, MEP PROJECT ENGINEER, January 2019 to Aug 2019
Horizons Union Oil Fields Operating Services L.L.C UAE, www.horizonsllc.ae Mechanical/Piping Engineer, August 2015 – January 2019
Delta Constructions, Cochin, Kerala, India, Piping Engineer, July 2012 – August 2015 Duties at ARKAN GULF trading and construction
Lead and Communicate with ARKAN Field Supervision, Subcontractors and Vendors to assist them in working to the Project Schedule.
Represent ARKAN with Owner(s), Consultants, Government Authorities, Vendors and Subcontractors.
Build effective working relationships with clients and the ARKAN project team members.
Purchasing process and document control.
Client: EZDAN MALL, AL-WAKRA & WUKAIR
1. Mall maintenance including HVAC, Electrical & Plumbing Duties at Horizons Union Oil Fields Operating Services L.L.C
Designing of pipe lines as per the data collected by the survey team from the site.
Package Preparation and Segregation.
Study Project Scope & Prepare Action List for drawings to be prepared / affected.
Studying project's scope and discussing with other discipline personnel for better technical understanding of the project scope.
Review of inter-discipline drawings.
Experience: 7 years 1 month
Visa Status: Residence visa
Activities include, but not limited to the preparation/updating of:
Piping Alignment Sheets
Piping & Instrument Diagrams
Fire& Gas Layouts, Fire & Gas Wiring Interconnection Diagrams
Fire Fighting Equipment Layout & Escape Routes
Cause and Effect Drawing
Instrument Loop Diagrams
Single Line Diagrams
Schematic Wiring Diagrams & Interconnection Diagrams
Cable Routing & Equipment Layouts
Hazardous Area Layouts
Cathodic Protection Layouts
1. EPC for SHAH & SAHIL Full Field Development
2. BAB GAS COMPRESSION PROJECT
3. ASAB Water Injection Project (Pig Launcher & Receiver) Duties at Delta Constructions:
Prepare preliminary design sketches from rough sketches, survey data, written and oral instructions.
Prepare final design (layout, assembly, construction drawings) and other specifications.
Supervising both Installation and maintenance of cast steel pipe lines and structural.
Follows the piping, painting and insulation quantities and checks these in the estimate.
Preparing Bill of Materials.
Inspection of pipe fittings as per the flow and P&I Diagram.
Coordinating and supervising the employees.
Hydro testing and commissioning of system process piping and utility piping.
Preparation of reports.
1. Removal and Rerouting of existing lines in ETP-3 Area 2. Designing, Fabricating & Installation of SS pipe lines in STP area CERTIFICATIONS:
1. Piping Engineering Design & Drafting (Certification ID: 1228) 2. PG Diploma in MEP & FIREFIGHTING (Certification ID: SLC/18/18397) 3. AutoCAD (Certification ID: 417********)
4. Autodesk REVIT (Certification ID: SLC/18/18397) EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
1. Bachelor of Engineering (BE- Mechanical Engineering) from ANNA University, Tamil Nadu, India (2008 – 2012)
2. Higher Secondary from Higher Secondary Board, Kerala, India (2006-2008) 3. 10th Grade from Kerala State Education Board, India (2006) LANGUAGES:
1. ENGLISH (FLUENT)
2. MALAYALAM (FLUENT)
3. TAMIL (FLUENT)
4. HINDI (INTERMEDIATE)
Career Level: Mid-Career (7 Years)
Notice Period: 1 Weeks
Date of birth: 02-Sep-1990
Father’s name: P H IBRAHIM
Marital status: Married
Passport No.: K4297712 (Indian Passport)
Address: PARIYARATH HOUSE, BRIDGE ROAD BY-PASS Jn:, ALUVA-683101 REFERENCE:
I hereby declare that the above stated information is true to the best of my knowledge and belief and I bear the responsibility for the correctness of the above mentioned particulars. DATE: 07-Oct-2019
PLACE: Qatar AFSAL.P.I