Skype : vinudevadhas131
Phone : +916*********
Inst.Tech at JAL Internationl ( 8 Years) –Saudi Arabia
(Eastern sharq petrochemical company,olefin plant)
QC inspector at KBR ( 1year )-Saudi kayan project
Inst.Tech at Gas Arabian services (3 month)-Saudi Arabia (IBN sina plant)
QC inspector at Fortuna industries ( 1year ) -India
Age & Date of Birth
Date of Issue
Date of expiry
BE, Instrumentation & control Engg.- 63%
HSS - 80%
SSLC - 81%
Gulf experience :10 years
Experience India : 01 years
Seeking a position to utilize my skills and abilities in your organization, a job where growth prospects are unlimited and individuality is recognized by work, a)nd to achieve professional satisfaction by Meeting higher responsibilities in competent work areas.
Extensive and in-depth experience in petrochemical related Instrumentation, and Have good Exposure in troubleshooting and break down maintenance related with DCS, PLC system,Field Instruments, inspection and documentation.
EXPERIENCE DETAILS IN OVERSEAS
EASTERN SHARQ PETROCHEMICAL - : Instrument tech. (Maintenance)
SABIC Under Jal International Corporation From 01.01.2011 to 01/01/2019
IBN SINA petrochemical company –SABIC : Instrument Tech. (Maintenance)
Under Gas Arabian services from 01.09.2010 to 30.12.2010
KBR : QC inspector
( Saudi Arabia ) from 04.01.2009 to 30.08.2010
EXPERIENCE DETAILS IN INDIA
FORTUNA INDUSTRIES : QC SUPERVISOR
(Manufacturing division) from 10.06.2007 to 30.06.2008
NATURE OF JOB: -
* Plant Equipped with DCS, PLC and modern Instrumentation systems, Compressors and turbines, pumps, Furnace, Boilers, fire & gas system,
* Day to day preventive, corrective and break down maintenance activities on instrumentation and control systems in assigned field, covering steam turbine & controls, pumps/compressors & controls, vessels, tanks, valves & piping, distributed control system (DCS), programmable logic controllers (PLC), and fire systems. This includes working on pressure, temperature, level, flow and other measuring and control devices/equipment, protection devices/systems such as vibration, over speed and others, control valves etc.
* Receives maintenance work orders and repair work requests, determines priorities in conjunction with superiors, identifies and orders required materials, spares and equipment, communicates with counterparts in Operations to release desired equipment and plant and execute work on site and/or in workshop. Ensures availability of adequate level of consumable material and spares.
* Investigates and troubleshoots maintenance problems. Implements fault-finding routines and procedures, diagnoses problems and takes appropriate action implementing solutions in consultation with superiors and other colleagues.
* Understands the Company health, safety and environmental policy and how it relates to job. Performs work in a safe and efficient manner, and is familiar with relevant safe working procedures and practices
* Carry out preventive, corrective and diagnostic & emergency maintenance on all equipment on site, as well as during machine scheduled or unscheduled shutdowns on the process control systems and control loops & trouble shooting.
* Installing and maintenance of Boiler & Turbine Instruments working with Turbine Digital Governor controls (Triconix310sv) PLC systems, and various conventional pneumatic & electronic Instruments, all of which require the ability to read & understanding engineering drawings such as P & IDs, loop drawing, ladder logic and block & functional diagram.
* Troubleshoot, repair, calibrate and test various types of process control instruments and which include pneumatic, electrical and electronic instruments
* Loop Checking & Start-up activities for steam Turbines, Compressors, Boilers, Furnaces.
* Responsibility of the instrumentation loop checking & functional test, Loop checking of the various system loops with reference of loop diagrams, alarm tables and calibrated equipment’s related with associated job function
* Servicing and Calibration of all types of field Instruments, Control valves (DVC 6000 positioner ) and Actuators & motorised and ESD valves
* Knowledge about QA/QC inspection in plant construction activities with the help of SABIC standard, MOS and ITP.
* Inspection of instrument installations to comply with the requirements of the project quality plan and reviewing quality records and witnessing test and calibration of instruments.
I hereby agree that the data above are true and correct base on my knowledge and belief.