Computer Literate: AUTO CAD, Microsoft Office, Internet, 10-key sight and touch,
type 60 wpm. Knowledgeable in office equipment such as fax, computer, copier, scanner, multi-line phone system.
Bilingual (Spanish/ Fluent in English), fast learner and self-motivated. Able to adjust to any environment.
22 years of experience in the fill.
CASTILLO CONTRUCTION - 2019 to PRESENT
ATLAS TRANSPORTATION - 2014-2019
AYUNTAMIENTO DE TIJUANA, Tijuana B.C. - 2011-2014
- Manager of the City Cleaning Department and supervisor of the construction of asphalt highways in the city.
SANYO REFRIGERADORES, Tijuana B.C., - 2010-2011
- In charge of building new areas in the company, steel mezzanine and change the main drain.
INDEPENDENT PROJECTS, Tijuana, B.C. - 1996-2010
- From 1996 to 2010 I was working on independent projects such as general superintendent and building houses and commercial premises for different customers.
SECRETARIA DE DESARROLLO SOCIAL, Rosarito, B.C. — 1993-1996
- Foreman and making of concrete highways.
DESPACHO DE INGENIEROS CIVILES, Tijuana B.C. — 1992-1993
- Superintendent and making of houses and commercial premises. TURBOTEC and MADERAS EXOTICAS, Tijuana B.C. — 1989-1992
- Edification and maintenance of new extensions of this two companies. MAXON S.A. de C.V., Tijuana B.C. - 1987-1989
- Building and preserving of new constructions.
- Estimation, budget and supervision of subcontractors in foundations, reinforced 820 N Ave
National City, CA. 91950
ANGEL FLORES JIMENEZ
concrete, finished in a house rooms, apartments, commercial and industrial. Education
Instituto Tecnologico De Tijuana, Tijuana B.C. - Civil Engineer in Structures
CED. PROF. 2144630
CED. EST. 776902-96
PERITO No. 894
U.S. equivalent of the Bachelor of Science in Structural Engineering by International Education Research Foundation, Inc.
These studies are considered equivalent in level and purpose to the Bachelor of Science in Structural Engineering, awarded by regionally accredited collages and universities in the United States.
3.9/4.0 Graduated with Honors, Valedictorian
Attended Asphaltic Highway conference in 2008
Attended Security Measurements conference in 2009
Attended Deep Foundations conference in 2010
Attended Reinforced Concrete conference in 2011
Member of the Colegio de Ingenieros Civiles de Tijuana B.C.