*/*** ****** *****, *** Delhi – 110027
Knowledgeable and committed legal professional with more than 14 months of experience as an intern. Held multiple law support positions and is familiar with daily practice in a firm. Administrative expert capable of fast and effective organizational and communication skills. Experienced behind a desk, arranging meetings, managing schedules, and drafting of cases. Self-motivated and detail oriented, with strong supporting abilities and active listening skills I believe that my academic and professional training, combined with my passion and dedication, make me a strong candidate. SKILLS • Vast experience in drafting and negotiating legal contracts and counseling
• In-depth knowledge of principles and methods of legal research and legal terminology
• Excellent skills in addressing complex and difficult legal and factual issues
• Technologically capable and familiar with standard information processing software
• Extensive support experience in legal and non-legal environments
• Experience of both criminal and civil litigation. WORK
WADHWA’S LAW & LEGAL, 07th January, 2019 to 07th June, 2019 ADVOCATES & LEGAL CONSULTANTS
• Drafted various documents such as legal notice, complaint, affidavit, evidence, etc.
• Attended court sessions alongside lawyers, providing support and organizing legal documents for quick recall.
• Performed research on a daily basis, compiling legal documents and information into presentable reports for legal staff.
• Advising clients on their legal rights and obligations.
• Preparing arguments to be presented in a trial.
SURESH TOMAR, ADVOCATE 01st July, 2017 to 31st July, 2017 CH. No. 907, Rohini Distt. Courts, Delhi 10th January, 2018 to 10th April, 2018 02nd July, 2018 to 31st July, 2018
• Organize and file legal documents and maintaining records.
• Discuss case details with legal staff and clients, gathering and categorizing relevant information.
• Developed new organization system that improved firm efficiency.
• Attend court alongside lawyers, providing support and organizing legal documents for quick recall.
INDIA INTERNATIONAL JURISTS 04th July, 2016 to 30th July, 2016
• Engaged with a number of cases in the Civil as well as Criminal side. Assisted, researched and drafted in matters related to Civil and Criminal Law, Family Law.
• Created schedule of appointments, arranging different clients effectively.
• Explained legal documentation to clients when needed, ensuring understanding and comprehension.
• Improved efficiency at the firm front desk by a small percentage by implementing new organizational strategy.
• Did extensive case law and statutory research on civil matter. AREA OF
• Recovery Suits, CPC, NI Act, NCLT Act
• Legal Research
• Client Relations
EDUCATION Secondary School Examination (Session: 2010 – 12) Hans Raj Model School, RD 73, Punjabi Bagh, ND
Marks obtained: 7.0
All India Senior School Certificate Examination, 2014 Hans Raj Model School, RD 73, Punjabi Bagh, ND
Marks obtained: 65.40%
5 Year Integrated Course B.A, LL. B (Hons) (Session: 2013 – 18) Delhi Metropolitan Education
Affiliated to GGSIP University, New Delhi & Approved by Bar Council of India Marks obtained: 60.46%
In my free time, I enjoy travelling and experiencing all the food that different cultures have to offer. I also like to maintain a fitness regime through running and doing strength exercises.