[Green Card Holder]
PHONE EMAIL LOCATION
469-***-**** email@example.com Fort Worth, TX PROFESSIONAL SUMMARY
● QA Engineer in Test (SDET) with 1+ year of experience in the IT industry by performing Manual and Automated Testing that includes Functional, Smoke and Regression .
● Good understanding and experience on AGILE Methodologies and involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
● Experience in developing strategic test cases, and test reports for manual testing.
● Professional experience in Automation Testing using Selenium WebDriver, Page Object Model and Frameworks, BDD, DDT as well as all related test cycles within the SDLC.
● Solid experience with Automated Testing Tools such as Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Maven, and Cucumber with Gherkin Language.
● Strong experience in writing SQL queries on SQL Developer for Back-End Testing as well as a background in testing API Web Services.
● Performed database testing by using JDBC and Oracle Database.
● Experience on GitHub Code Reviews and Collaboration by using Github.
● Worked with Postman and REST-Assured library to perform API testing.
● Experience in configured AWS EC2 instance for Jenkins.
● Involved parallel testing by using Selenium Grid.
● Experience with defect tracking by using Jira defect tracking tools.
● Worked with Java and Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) Concept.
● Experience in writing many test case automation by using Java.
● Professional experience in working with CI/CD automated a Jenkins job for Smoke and Regression Test.
● Used Apache POI API to read and validate the data from Excel files. SKILLS
CSS, XML, HTML, Java, SQL, Gherkin, Json
Automation Tools Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber, TestNG, Postman, Selenium Grid, Rest-Assured, JDBC, Restful, Swagger, AWS
Frameworks Hybrid, Data Driven, BDD, TestNG, Cucumber, Page Object Model
Management and Bug
IntelliJ, Eclipse, SQL Developer
Platforms Windows, Mac OS,
Scrum Master PSM 1
Perfleet McLean, Va
March 2019 – Present
● Experience in Cucumber, BDD Testing Framework.
● Participated in analyzing Business Requirement, Requirement Reviews and analyzed Modification requests and Enhancement requests.
● Involved in writing Test Scenarios, Test Cases and Test report.
● Tested independent and dependent modules individually.
● Define, develop, and execute automation test scripts by using Java.
● Experience in Black Testing across functional.
● Developed Data-Driven Test scripts to check the same functionality with multiple sets of data.
● Checked the data flow through the Front-End to Back-End and used SQL queries, to extract the data from the database.
● Developed Test Automation scripts by using Gherkin language Cucumber feature files.
● Created HTML report with detailed test steps and screenshots.
● Used Test Parameterization methods including Cucumber Scenario Outline and external data sources such as Excel.
● Experience with JIRA to project management and bug tracking.
● Proficient ability to write dynamic XPath and CSS selectors to identify Web Element by using Selenium WebDriver.
● Proficient in developing and implementing framework by using Page Factory and Page Object Model.
Environment: Agile, Selenium WebDriver, Maven, Java, Cucumber, Unit, Jenkins, IntelliJ, Jira, XML, SQL, AWS EC2,Github
FinWorks McLean, Va
September 2018 – March 2019
● Prepared test cases and test procedures based on Business Requirements Documents and executes them accordingly.
● Experienced in Java OOP, Data Structures and Exception handling concepts.
● Asserted and documented actual test results against expected results.
● Solid working with Selenium Automation by using Selenium WebDriver, Java
● and TestNG to design Automation Test Scenarios.
● Experienced in Postman and REST-Assured library to perform Web Services testing.
● Involving parallel testing by using Selenium Grid.
● Used Data Provider to perform Data Driven Testing.
● Used GitHub Team for Collaboration and Code Reviews.
● Using JDBC to perform database testing.
● Created SQL queries to perform Back-End Testing.
● Experienced in AWS EC2 instance for Jenkins for CI/CD.
● Experienced in Jira to project management and bug reporting. Environment: Agile, Java, Selenium WebDriver, Maven, TestNG, JUnit, Jenkins, Eclipse, Jira, Git, XML, SQL, JDBC, AWS EC2.