SHINE MARY VARGHESE
Snellville, GA 30078
Experienced Business Analyst with a background in Cloud Management Platform as well as IT infrastructure services. Trilingual professional who is highly skilled in informatics monitoring, mainframe/ distributed operations, product management, process development, and process improvement. Strong team-working individual with proven project management success. Fast learner with recognized ability to meet quotas, deadlines, and response goals related to abends, alerts and escalations. Highly motivated self-starter capable of delivering innovative technology solutions to meet challenging business needs.
● Experienced in the use of tools such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, JIRA, Service Now, Autosys (4.5/11.3), JAWS, BMC Remedy, Mainframes -MVS, Office 365, Zeke, Hive, Windows Active Directory, CA Erwin
● Proficient in Hardware/ Platforms: Microsoft Windows, MAC, MVS, VSE
● Vast knowledge of programming languages: C, C++, Dot net, SQL, R and SAS
● Communicates effectively verbally; communicates clearly in writing
● Strong relationship building skills
● Knowledge of Management and automation solutions on Cloud management platform
● Provide excellent customer service, ensuring client retention and loyalty
● Excellent presentation skills with an ability to build and present high-quality product demonstrations to both technical and executive audiences. Education
Master of Business Administration – IT Management
Florida Institute of Technology (July 2018 - August 2020) Bachelor’s in Engineering - Electronics and Communication Anna University, Chennai, India (2013)
● Certified Professional in ITIL
● Certified Six Sigma Yellow Belt
● Certified Hadoop developer and Certified Data scientist Project Management
● Created knowledge base documents on the newly developed Cloud Management product.
● Implemented real time trade analysis using Hadoop - Hive and SQL for US markets
● Complete data science analysis for agency using R, SAS and Excel to determine most influential variables and factors related to cost
● Image watermark engineering using LSB algorithms SHINE MARY VARGHESE
2865, Manor Court
Snellville, GA 30078
June 2019 - Present – Business Analyst
CirrusLabs -Alpharetta, Georgia
● Work collaboratively with Product Management, Technical Marketing and Engineering during the development, launch and continuing refinement of Cloud management products
● Created knowledge base documents and user guides that contains all the functional data of the cloud product that is being developed.
● Document best practices & architectural references in developing and deploying Cloud solutions/products
● Analyzed business processes with trainers, SMEs and management to coordinate steps toward resolution of issues and streamline workflow, leading to implementation of best practices
● Develop strong relationships with key decision makers and influencers with customer accounts by providing insights and values that establishes credibility and trust.
● Used JIRA for task tracking as well as issue tracking.
● Work with the QA team to design the test plan and with the development team to resolve the tested bugs.
● Formed a bridge between the Project Manager and development team with effective presentations.
August 2014– May 2016- Operations and Production Support AVON Cosmetics (Cognizant Technology Solutions)
● Monitored batch cycles to ensure application data availability within SLA
● Logged Calls in remedy of failures and alerts. Consistently met escalations SLA
● Analyzed abends in Autosys and Zeke while escalating when required or advised by applications analyst
● Resolved low level Abends such as JCL ERROR, Space Abends, and Server unavailability.
● Modified the JCL in Overlib library as requested by programmer
● Handled Adhoc requests by coordinating with Programmer analyst October 2013 – August 2014- Senior Systems Executive Cognizant Technology Solutions- Hyderabad, India
● Coordinated receiving and processing business files/communication between international market locations daily
● Mentored, trained and on boarded new team members
● Managed team roster and headcount scheduling for adequate staffing to meet business needs
● Conducted weekly client calls and management touch base meetings to provide business and team updates
● Reviewed continual service improvement opportunities to identify and implement solutions
● Conducted routine audits of logged incidents reports
● Acted as a liaison between operations and other departments as well as U.S and U.K onsite personnel for coordination and implementation of process changes
● Created and maintained process training documents and quick reference guides
● Primary coordinator and SME of business continuity planning for team.