Over ** years' experience in Supply Chain & Contract Administration in the Oil & Gas, Petrochemical and Power construction and maintenance projects. Valuable experience gained while delivering multi-discipline services, earning recognition through career progression.
Good understanding & extensive experience of procurement & Logistics, WH and contract Administration processes and procedures from preparation to issue of Bidders Lists, Contracting Plans and bid invitation package preparation through to award, administration and close out of Contracts. Good Team player, self-initiator, management administration skills and Sound commercial, procurement, Logistics awareness and contract knowledge. Capable and well conversed with working to strict deadlines and budget restraints. Good numerical and analytical experience. Good interpersonal and communication skills. 1991 Bachelor Degree in Physics, Madurai Kamaraj University Studying MBA Purchasing & Logistics through Bharathiyar University, India Certification:
• Contract Management (FIDIC)
• JD Edwards & ARIBA certification issued by Wafra Joint Operations, Kuwait.
• Data Preparation and Computer Software from Ministry of Labor, Chennai, India.
• English Type Writing Higher Grade from Tamilnadu Government Examinations in 1989 Date of Birth: 26th July 1971
Permanent Address: S/o. Late A. Rajamani, Ananda Srinivas Nilayam, Karuppana Pillai Street,
Kombai – 625 522
Languages Known: English, Tamil, Hindi, Malayalam, and Tulu Visa Status: Kuwait Article 18, Transferable
Driving License: Kuwait, License # 271********* & Expiry March 2020 Po. Box. 9720, Ahmadi – 61008, Kuwait.
Mobile : 00965 - 60623201 / 66814565
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• Contract Management • Procurement & Logistics • Project Management
• Vendor Management • Techno Commercial Operations • Strategic Planning
• Inventory Control • Budgeting • Policies & Procedures TECHNICAL QUALIFICATIONS
2 P a g e
Passport No.: Z1908529 & Expiry-June 2021
Sl. No. Employer Company Designation Starting Ending 1
SPETCO International Petroleum Co WLL,
May 2017 Till date
2 HOT Engineering & Construction Co., Kuwait Joint Operations Inspector June 2016 May 2017 3 Mushrif Trading & Contracting Co., Kuwait Joint Operations Administrator Dec 2015 June 2016 4 Kuwait Network Electronic Tech. Co., Kuwait Joint Operations Administrator May 2015 Nov 2015 5 Khalifa Daij Al-Dabbous Co. Ltd, Kuwait Joint Operations Administrator May 2012 April 2015 6 Mushrif Trading & Contracting Co., Kuwait Joint Operations Administrator Jan 2009 April 2012 7 Almeer Technical Services Co., Kuwait -
Jan 2002 Dec 2008
8 Union Motors Services Ltd., Madurai -
June 1995 Dec 2001
Purchasing & Expediting:
• Preparing & issuing RFQs on day-to-day basis based on given purchasing request as per project requirement.
• Identifying the Bidder List to process the given purchasing request.
• Identify new vendor and negotiating with them very competitive quote and quality products.
• Identifying the commercial risks and mitigations.
• Adoring with companies HSE, Procurement and Shipping and HSE standards / policies.
• Supporting the vendors during the preparation of the technical / commercial proposals with obligation of confidentiality about the related bid info.
• Checking and commenting the technical documentation received with the Purchase Requisition and Technical Evaluation.
• Preparing the commercial / Economic bid tabulation to compare different proposals and suggest actions to be taken in order to improve bid result and/or select the vendor.
• Leading the commercial negotiation.
• Close out the bid process receiving purchase / subcontract confirmation by selected vendor and informing the unsuccessful vendors about negative result of their bid. CAREER HISTORY
3 P a g e
• Creating the purchase order / contracts / sub-contracts for current and forecasted based on standard General Purchase Terms and Conditions and Project Special Purchase Conditions, if any, and managing possible deviations.
• Following up with vendors to ensure purchase orders have correct price, freight charge and delivery date.
• Communicating with vendors to ensure timely, accurate deliveries.
• Co-ordinating with QA inspection of purchased parts and services as required.
• Ensuring the quality of purchased items and looking to source new vendors.
• Co-ordinating with vendors in the event of an issue with quality and complete nonconformance reports.
• Following up with vendors on back orders and notify operations of impacts to project ship dates.
• Communicating with vendors when purchase orders are due to be received to ensure they are on track.
• Monitoring work in progress and co-ordinate with the project team to resolve issued with open work orders.
• Reviewing vendor invoices, commercial invoices and debit / credit notes, and coordinating with the accounting team.
• Generating and maintain the MIS report weekly, monthly and yearly on purchase orders, accounting for key supply, demand and transportation factors. Preparing supplier evaluation / performance report based on their timely delivery / service.
• Preparing budget for supply chain based on ongoing demand forecasting.
• Preparing supply chain purchasing policies and procedures, Vendor evaluation appraisal report, monthly supply chain cost saving report.
• Following up and negotiate, if necessary, purchase order/subcontract revisions.
• Performing the assigned activities in compliance with procedures and provided systems and tools.
• Drafting and processing of contractual agreements including contract change notes and minor works orders.
• Providing support / assistance to colleagues on the requirements of specified commercial processes.
• Establishing integrity in complex pricing models in order to ensure accuracy and compliance with standard formats and develops negotiation strategies.
• Attending at customer / supplier meetings to represent the function.
• Analyzing and identifying commercial / procurement documents to ensure all information is accurate, relevant and adhered to, in order to ensure they are approved by the business.
• Build and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with colleagues, customers and suppliers to deliver the value to the company.
• Business approvals within delegated authority.
• Prepare various service, maintenance contracts with special provisions, and related agreements in accordance with company policy. Protects company’s rights and minimizes risk through timely, accurate and efficient contract administration.
• Preparation, review and completion to execution, briefing and filing of contractual documents and related activities.
4 P a g e
• Ability to draft, issue and negotiate routine and moderately complex contractual instruments including non-disclosure agreements, requests for proposal/quotation and special terms and conditions.
• Ability to apply commercial and legal contract provisions specifically related to service and maintenance contract.
• Input and maintenance of contract information, supply planning, deal replication, and transaction confirmations.
• Good relationship with internal and external customers regarding contractual terms.
• Coordinating distribution of pricing and other contractual information to Accounting, project team, Credit and other internal departments as needed.
• Negotiating contract terms with internal and external business partners.
• Good Negotiation experience with Terms and Conditions and knowledge of Terms and Conditions impact on Program Cost, Deliverables, and Schedule risk as well as Company risk and cash flows.
• Ability to develop risk mitigation strategies with Program teams and/or solutions for risks that arise.
• Work with Program Management to assure Division and Subcontractor compliance with contractual / sub contractual requirements during program execution.
• Review and update existing contracts.
• Analyzing the potential risks involved with specific contract terms.
• Stay up-to date with legislative changes and coordinate with the legal department as needed.
• Ensuring all deadlines and conditions described on contracts are met (e.g. payments and shipping’s).
• Maintaining organized system of physical and digital records. Shipping & Logistics:
• Handled alone & achieved 4500 CBM consignment globally by Air, Ocean & Road without any incident very short span of time.
• Functioned for logistic projects, including preparation of customs clearance for importing and exporting of parts production.
• Developed ramp-up plans and made calculations to reduce transportation costs within plant.
• Assisted with plant logistics manager and covered for personnel shortfalls & enabled successful completion of numerous projects while avoiding delays.
• Ensured development and preparation of project master purchases pro-forma forms, including legal and commercial terms and conditions to be included in purchase documents on project commitments.
• Evaluated & reviewed material requisition with our existing stock material, checking inward / outward material and inventory control with yearly stock taking on project material.
• Oversaw international project commercial conditions of purchasing to ensured purchasing pro-forma terms, conditions and procedures and compatible with procurement procedures.
• Supervised the development and implementation of key procurement strategies / contingency plans and ensuring that strategies & plans are aligned with project requirements.
• Enabled suitable deployment of manpower & timely availability of manpower and equipment / materials to ensure timely execution of the projects.
5 P a g e
• Involved in advance planning and budgeting of purchase functions, involving cost estimation, contract negotiations & finalization for purchase of all technology parts, raw material, capital goods. Material & Warehouse Co-Ordination:
• Material Management, including preparation of JDE Items in e-SAR, Material Request through JDE System and Creating Purchase Requests through ARIBA.
• Maintaining up to date records of materials purchases and deliveries to enable accurate end of month turnover figures to be produced.
• Assisting in the preparation of project completion reports reviewing production constants as a guide to future estimates.
• Thorough study of the material requirement for the projects under execution.
• Follow up on the material requirement at the site and act as an interface for material requirement at the site and procurement of the materials for the projects under execution.
• Follow up for getting an approval for Material requirement and Drawings.
• Well acquainted in reading the drawings and preparing the accurate BOM based on the drawings released for various projects.
• Assisting for preparation of the purchase specifications for the materials required for the projects.
• Assist the procurement & logistics division at various stages of the procurement with necessary inputs.
• Reviewing and evaluating the quotations of the vendors as per the requirements based on the codes and adopted engineering standards.
• Reviewing the vendor documents and drawing after the PO placement and involve at various stages in approval of the same.
• Reviewing the vendor ITP and often involve in the warehouse inspection activities in releasing/ rejecting the materials.
• Co-ordinating shipping and receiving, unloading trucks, checking in merchandise, matching purchase orders to orders and distributing for processing.
• Ensuring all customer orders are fulfilled accurately and within agreed timelines
• Ensuring that orders have been filled correctly.
• Reviewing the sales orders, work orders, shipping orders, or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed and/or shipped.
• Picking /putting away stock as directed by the warehouse manager.
• Move materials and items from receiving or storage areas to shipping or to other designated areas.
• Sorting and placing the materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
• Reviewing the requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, tools, or other stock items and distributes items to shipping or to designated route driver storage area.
• Performing functions in ERP along with basic data entry.
• Assembling customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves, or relocate orders to a holding area or shipping department.
• Marking materials with identifying information using appropriate method. 6 P a g e
• Opening bales, crates, and other containers.
• Identifying damage, loss, or surplus of goods and materials stored in the warehouse.
• Co-ordinating in counting of physical inventory.
• Preparing parcels for shipping.
• Organizing for Sweep, dust, and mop to ensure clean and safe work environment.
• Organizing warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times.
• Wearing the proper safety equipment.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Adhere to all company procedures and policies
• Always operate in a safer manner… SAFETY FIRST
• Organizing the daily work of employees engaged in the picking, packing, checking, and shipping of outbound orders
• Planning effectively for the fulfillment of customer orders and inter-warehouse transfers, coordinating the necessary labor resources to ensure efficient receipts
• Preparing all necessary shipping documentation (Packing Slips, Bills of Lading, etc.)
• Working collaboratively with other warehouse teams in a cross functional manner
• Preparing and maintaining work records and reports of information such as assisting with employee performance, daily shipments, or inspection results
• Interpreting Company policies for employees, enforce safety and security regulations, and assist with daily pre-shift meetings
• Working cross functionally with peers to develop best-in-class practices. Act as team resource for process and systems knowledge
• Preparing weekly supply requests for warehouse
• Performing weekly cycle counts, periodic and yearly parts inventories. Responsible for maintaining and validating inventory accuracy. Working with Finance, Purchasing, and Field Engineers as necessary to resolve issues
• Preparing Returns Material Authorizations (RMAs); collaborate internally to complete the returns process
• Assisting for reconcile physical inventories and expediting open orders.
• Performing regular analysis on all industry trends and standards according to data warehouse technologies.
• Developing all guidelines to design an effective database.
• Preparing plans and ensure implementation of Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) as per business requirements.
• Assisting various departments to manage all activities and ensure adherence to EDW database.
• Managing and identifying organizational impact of EDW on processes.
• Preparing design requirements to provide support to all Multidimensional Online Analytical Processing
• Preparing financial estimates for all projects and assignments. 7 P a g e
• Documenting all project and system requirements.
• Coordinating with analytical team and collect all technical requirements.
• Maintain and develop all physical data models for EDW. Contracts Administration: (Pre award)
• Preparing the Contract Action Requests (CAR) for various types of contracts for the division by identifying the necessity of the required Contracts for projects execution.
• Preparation of detailed contract documents for Service Contracts, Service Agreements, Low Value Contracts and Construction Contracts in coordination with various functionaries like design and site engineers for execution.
• Coordination with various departments, suppliers and site engineers for accurate cost estimation of new contracts and play a key role in releasing the contracts tender documents by providing the necessary and timely inputs to the management.
• Coordinating for Inviting and processing tenders.
• Reviewing tender from planning and commercial point of view, negotiating and coordinating with Client, Contractor and Consultant.
• Preparing Planning & Contracts documentation, BOQs, review of tenders, preparation of reports to award the contract and coordinating with the Contractor.
• Participate in proposal efforts, provide interpretation and explanation of present and potential obligations and responsibilities imposed by contractual terms.
• Participate in / lead negotiations with customers involving negotiations or protection of the company’s interests.
• Prepare and submit proposal and quote responses to customers, including transmittal letters.
• Maintain communications interface with customer procurement officials (buyers / contract officers) through written and verbal means.
• Coordinate with other departments. Developing / maintain support files, logs, contract files and other company documentation.
Contracts Administration: (Post award)
• Verifying the contract signed by the company and ensuring whether all the points are accepted by both the parties and the contract complies with all of the terms and conditions of the agreement and reporting to projects management team regarding various contractual rights and obligations
• Supporting as an administrator of the prime contract / sub contracts to each and every project assigned for me is to be carried out in accordance with the company policies and procedures.
• Verifying the accuracy and authenticity of current and adequate certificates of insurance, worker's compensation insurance, and a performance bond if required. The originals of these documents should be maintained in finance departmental files. Procedures should also be established to track renewal dates in order to ensure that you receive evidence of renewals on a timely basis.
• Monitoring the activities concerned with the contracts which includes equipment, products, materials, and services.
• Assisting Project Manager to coordinate for progress meetings with sub-contractor on a regular basis and to review contract works in progress, discuss problems, consider necessary changes, reports, analysis of all components of project management that are part of Project scope. 8 P a g e
• Interacting with contractors to obtain timely submission of engineering data and to follow-up on material acquisition, production progress and shipment and Ensuring availability of Material at site on time.
• Assisting to carry out the materials inspection and prepare the Inspection report for approval.
• Coordination with Local Authorities for work inspections and approvals, with additional responsibilities as conflict resolution agent between the client and the concerned parties involved.
• Coordination with nominated subcontractor and consultants for various submittals and approvals.
• Preparing the service orders for the running contracts to carry out the contract activities to the existing contractors.
• Prepare variation order requests (VOR) for the existing contracts based on the additional requirements that arise during the execution of contracts and play an active role in getting the approvals of the same from the management.
• Assisting with project planning team for reviewing the contractors work production schedules and progress reports to determine their programs and work progress.
• Preparing and issuing construction progress reports to client.
• Creating requests for approving any amendments in regard to contractual changes or extension of contracts.
• Coordinating for the preparation of monthly invoice for contract works and reviewing the sub-contractors invoices for further approval.
• Monitoring the contract expenditures of the running contracts and prepare a detailed monthly report of the same to keep control of the contract expenditures.
• Thoroughly review the Contractor’s quarterly performance evaluation report in terms of HSE factors, timely execution of the jobs etc., and submit the report to the management.
• Assisting the quantity surveyor with the commercial management of Major Projects and being prepared monthly statements and final accounts for agreement with the clients designated representative. Prepare invoices in conjunction with the company accounts department for review by the Quantity Surveyor prior to submission to the client.
• Performing the Quantity Surveyor’s function on designated Minor Projects. Assisting the Quantity Surveyor in the preparation of project performance statements on a monthly basis by way of ensuring all necessary records (labour, materials deliveries, consumables, equipment etc.) is up to date. Measuring of completed work scopes in order to record and advise project production norms on monthly basis.
• Ensuring that project documentation (completion) requirements.
• Determine whether corrective action is necessary.
• Assisting with project team for reviewing and settlement of any claims raised by subcontractors.
• Assisting for preparation of claims and advising on contractual and legal rights & disputes and update the status to project management.
• Identifying the material breaches of contract.
• Issuing the final certificate / Contract Closeout.
Verify that all parties to the contract have fulfilled their obligations and no responsibilities remain unperformed.
Assess the success of the contract.
9 P a g e
Determine if there are lessons learned for future contracting.
All deliverables (including reports) have been delivered and accepted.
All inventory and property ownership issues have been resolved (including disposition of equipment and licenses purchased under the contract) and accepted.
Final acceptance of goods/services by the Institution’s project manager has been received.
All administrative actions have been accomplished.
All institutional equipment and materials have been returned.
Plan for contract file maintenance has been developed.
Contractor has been informed of records retention requirements.
Deficiencies found during Contract Close-Out are documented and communicated to appropriate parties.
Final payment has been made to the Contractor.
Project Planning & Progress Reporting
• Managing project operations with a view to ensure timely accomplishment of targets within the scope, time and cost parameters & monitoring project compliance with project management standard policies, procedures and templates through project audits.
• Review project progress with the project head & implement necessary measures to achieve the targets.
• Preparation of Approval For Expenditures (AFE) for the CAPEX projects which involves Conceptualization, Cost Estimation, Project Scheduling, Design Basis & necessary documents.
• Preparations of yearly budget proposals for the future CAPEX projects and play an active role in getting the approval of the budget by providing necessary clarifications and supporting documents to the management.
• Submit monthly reports regarding the status of CAPEX projects progress, AFE expenditures.
• Prepare yearly OPEX budget based on the past and current years OPEX trend and play key role at various stages for getting approval of the same from the management.
• Monitoring the OPEX on monthly basis and keep control of the same under the approved budget.
• Assisting for preparation yearly budget carry over and quarterly CAPEX carry over forms based on the projects execution and forecast expenditures of the same to the management.
• Assisting for preparation of Five-Year Plan for the division and involve at various stages of finalizing the same with necessary inputs to the management.
• Coordinate with engineers, supervisors & contractors for various issues at site regarding work progress & for issues impacting activities on the critical path during Project Execution.
• Review the Contractor planning schedule for effective utilization of time & cost and approve / comment on the schedules as submitted by the nominated Contractors.
• Scheduling programs and updating the same on weekly and monthly basis.
• Preparing daily, weekly and monthly progress reports including demonstration of project progress through presentations to the management.
• Preparation and submission of Progress Reports/Charts and submit to project manager. 10 P a g e
• Recommend appropriate improvements and ensure optimal quality of all project schedules and evaluate reports.
• Updating and alerting project managers on delays and suggesting ways to expedite progress and catch up delays.
• Handled a high net-worth project worth US$ 162 Million involving an esteemed set of clienteles including Safwan (SA153), Expertest (SA178), Combined Group (SC347R), Gulf Spic (SC248R), HOT (SC277), Mushrif
(SC302), Dan Trading (SC314), Hally Trading (HC109) and GDMC (SC336).
• Initiated the timely execution of Flowline Replacement, Second Eocene Water Injection Pilot, Sub-Centers Manifold / Satellite Manifold / Flowline Decommingling Upgrade, North Wafra Sub-center, Wafra Sandface Back pressure reduction Pilot, Sub-center Metering Facilities upgrade, Sub-Center OE Upgrade, SC Field Operation Office, Humma Fencing, SC Flare Maintenance, SC Well Testing Facilities, SC Water Cut Meter upgrade & SC Instrument Air System project within budget; implemented cost control strategies such as Design & Material Sourcing as well as effective estimates for site infrastructure.
• Gas Sweeting Facility, Gas Compression, Early Production Facility project with KOC through SPETCO.
• Developed and implemented a supplier review process and metrics resulting in complete bilateral adherence to contractual obligations.
• Reduced transportation costs by finalizing contracts with primary carriers that resulted in reduced freight costs on domestic and international shipping routes. HIGHLIGHTS