SAKTHI SHALINI NAGARAJ
Application Development Team Lead / Business Analyst
Accenture Services Private Limited,
London, United Kingdom
- Have close to 9 years of experience in (API driven) Development and
Maintenance projects of IBM Mainframe Technology in Banking &
-Experience in both Waterfall and Agile methodologies of software
development, as a Developer through Application lead.
- Experience in all phases of SDLC - Requirements gathering, Plan,
Design, develop and deploy as well as coordinate, lead and to support
Payment projects. Was the Design and change Lead for a major
application as part of developing Future Clearing Model for Cheques
based transaction sets for a leading UK Bank.
-Experience in project management for Migration of Legacy To Digital
products and Sales of new payment products.
Bachelor of Engineering
Anna University, Chennai
2006 - 2010
Accenture (Client 2 - BACS Migration and Sales): Feb 2017 – Present
Agile Business Analyst
• Gathering requirements to fully migrate from legacy BACS product to a digitized version
• Managing Governance activities, preparation of customer proposition, devise Customer journey
• Managing smooth migration of all customers to new Bacs system
• Gathering requirements to open the new product to sales to new customers and designing the new
customer registration journey.
• Developed Registration forms, Collateral like Fact sheets, helping in Marketing strategy planning,
Training material for all kind of support teams and Relationship managers
Accenture (Client 2 - Future Clearing Model): Feb 2016 – October 2018
Agile Design and Change Lead
• Leading a 10-member team for a complex application.
• Involved in project planning with estimation of efforts and resource capability.
• Fully designed one of the complex applications required for validation of cheque transaction sets.
• Supported planning of deployment and management of risks.
Accenture (Client 1): June 2010 – Feb 2016
• Beginning as a Developer through Leading an 8-member team across 5 applications for a US based financial institution • Involved in Design review, Code Review, Unit Test cases review, Estimations and delivery. • Onsite Communication and Co-ordination with Accenture client team • Manage and be a mentor to team members
•Strong analytical and problem solving skills •Ability to quickly grab business needs and effectively ask questions and manage communications with stakeholders •Strong Technical experience in Mainframe includes Cobol, JCL, DB2,DB2 Stored Procedures, CICS, File-Manager, File Master, ENDEVOR, Platinum, CA7. •Proficient with tools such as Clear Quest, JIRA, Clear case, Service Desk, Quality Center. •Have worked on a CICS based application for VisionPlus (or PAYSYS). •Managed CICS based applications with more than 100 interacting COBOL online components•Banking and Finance Solutions •RTGS •ACH •Debit cards •BACS •FCM (ICS) •Bank digitization – Migration / sales
•Banking and Finance Solutions •RTGS
•Bank digitization – Migration / sales