703-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org Arlington, VA 22204
Authorized to Work for Any US Employer without Sponsorship PROFESSIONAL SUMMARY
• Over 6 years of experience in Information Technology, specializing in Software Quality Assurance with proficiency in both Manual and Automation Testing.
• Solid experience and understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies such as Agile and Waterfall.
• Proven ability to design, develop and maintain Test Automation Framework from scratch using Selenium WebDriver, Maven, POM written in Java programming language.
• Extensive knowledge of Java and Object-Oriented Programming (OOP).
• Strong experience in using Test Automation tools such as Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber, JUnit, TestNG, Maven, JDBC, Postman, REST Assured library, JIRA.
• Hands-on experience in developing Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Scenarios, Test Scripts based on provided User Stories and Acceptance criteria.
• In-depth knowledge of Automation Frameworks such as Behavior-Driven, Data-Driven and Hybrid Framework using Selenium WebDriver, Maven and Java.
• Extensive experience in Automated testing, Manual testing, Smoke testing, Front-End and Back-End, Black Box testing, Functional testing and Regression testing.
• Strong knowledge in configuration JUnit, TestNG, Cucumber and other tools with Selenium WebDriver using Java.
• Proficient in using JUnit and TestNG annotations for Test Execution and writing custom methods to capture automatically generated screenshots when test fails.
• Responsible for logging and tracking defects in JIRA project management tool.
• Ability to provide Continuous Integration using Jenkins for running smoke and regression tests.
• Created Behavior Driven Development (BDD) Framework, implemented with Cucumber using Gherkin language, created Test Scenarios and tracked Cucumber HTML and Jenkins Reports.
• Created and implemented Maven Projects and managed the pom.xml file, to centralize Dependencies.
• Experienced in writing SQL queries to fetch testing data and validate that data with GUI.
• Experienced in JDBC and establishing connectivity between Java programming language and a wide range of databases.
• Experienced with REST-Full by using REST-Assured Java library to automate HTTP requests and response.
• Performed manual testing for API using Postman.
• Experienced in Git and GitHub tools for version control.
• Ability to adapt to new environments quickly, good team player, very positive person, enthusiastic learner, hard-working, sincere and committed. TECHNICAL SKILLSET
Languages Java, SQL, Gherkin, HTML, XML
Testing Tools Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber, Junit, TestNG, Maven, Jenkins, Postman
IDE Eclipse, IntelliJ, SQLDeveloper
OS Windows, Mac OS
Databases Oracle, MySQL
Framework POM, Data Driven, Hybrid, Behavior Driven Version Control Git with GitHub
Testing Methods Smoke, Regression and Functional testing Certifications
Client: ONDECK – ARLINGTON, VA
Duration: OCT. 2017 – PRESENT
• Developed Automation Framework using Java with Cucumber, Junit, Maven and Page Object Model.
• Performed BDD (Behavior Driven Development) using Cucumber Features, Scenarios, Scenario Outlines in Gherkins language.
• Utilized Maven project build tool to manage Dependencies and Plug-Ins.
• Attended all sprint related Scrum Ceremonies such as Daily Stand Up, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review and Sprint Retro meetings.
• Participate in Spring Grooming meeting and analyzed each user story with the development team and PO.
• Finding Web elements using many types of locators such as XPath, CSS, Id, Link, Class, ClassName, TagName, Partial Link Text.
• Performed Regression testing for every modification made in the application and new builds using Selenium WebDriver and Java.
• Handled dynamic Web elements using relative XPath in the application.
• Participated in test case Peer review.
• Automated Test Reports using Cucumber plugin HTML reports and JSON reports attached with failed Scenario Screenshots.
• Used JIRA for Defect Management including tracking and reporting to test the application.
• Developed SQL queries along with JDBC and applied to Test Scripts for Database Validation.
• Handled Selenium Synchronization problems using Explicit & Implicit Waits during Regression Testing.
• Used Git for tracking changes in Source Code during Software Development.
• Conducted REST API testing by using Java with REST Assured library and Postman for Manual Verification.
• Scheduled Regression and Smoke Tests, then send Automated Reports using Jenkins. Environment: Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber, Gherkin, JUnit, Java, Jenkins, JIRA, IntelliJ IDEA, Oracle, HTML, SQL, Apache POI, REST Assured, Postman, GIT, Agile. Client: FIREEYE – RESTON, VA
Duration: MAY 2015 – OCT. 2017
Role: QA- AUTOMATION ENGINEER
• Implemented Data Driven with Page Object Model Automation Framework with Selenium WebDriver, TestNG with Java platform.
• Used IntelliJ for IDE and Java for programming language.
• Participated in Scrum Meetings and created Test Scenarios, Test Cases.
• Performed different types of testing such as Smoke, Regression, Functional, Black Box, Front-End and Back-End Tests.
• Actively participated in Agile Scrum by attending Sprint Grooming, Sprint Planning, Sprint Demo and Retrospective meetings.
• Following Agile methodology, daily Stand-up Meetings and testing each Sprint Deliverables.
• Collaborated with the Development Team to support Release Planning, Estimation and Delivery processes using Agile Methodology.
• Used Maven as Project Build Tool.
• Used Git with GitHub for version control system.
• Used Jenkins for Continuous integration.
• Performed the Back-End Testing, Developing and Executing SQL queries and Database Tables for data Verification and Validation.
• Used JIRA for Test Case management, Defect Tracking and Defect Reporting. Environment: Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Java, Jenkins, JIRA, IntelliJ IDEA, Oracle database, HTML, SQL, GIT, Agile.
Client: WALMART – RESTON, VA
Duration: JUNE 2013 – MAY 2015
Role: MANUAL/AUTOMATION TESTER
• Analyzed Business Requirements, involved in writing Test Plans and Test Cases.
• Expertise in Defect Management Life Cycle, Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies.
• Understanding User Stores identifying the Test Scenarios.
• Created defects in JIRA, and assigned them to the responsible person and tracked until they were fixed.
• Expertise in various types of testing such as Smoke, Regression, Functional, Black Box,
• Front-End and Back-End Testing.
• Executed SQL Queries on Oracle database tables to view successful transactions of Data to Validation.
• Wrote Structure Query Language (SQL) queries to check proper data population in Application Table and for Data Verification to perform Back-End Testing against Oracle Database.
• Involved in training from Manual Testing to Automation Testing.
• Created Test Automation Framework using Selenium and TestNG.
• Automated Regression and Smoke tests.
Environment: Selenium, TestNG, Java, Jenkins, JIRA, Eclipse, Oracle, HTML, SQL, GIT, Agile, Waterfall.