Toronto,ON (Willing to relocate)
647-***-**** email@example.com Linkedin.com/in/eeshmam HIGHLIGHT OF SKILLS
● Research and analyze creative and competitive marketing campaigns for social media and improve on-page SEO and track these campaigns using.
● Project management skills with the ability to set and manage priorities, coordinate with team members, meet deadlines, and work autonomously.
● Effectively communicate technical information to a non-technical audience through both verbal and written mediums.
● Proven ability to build and maintain professional relationships with Internal, Partner, and Vendor/Agency stakeholders.
● Proficient in using tools such as WordPress, SEMrush, Hootsuite, Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, Lightroom, Google Analytics, MailChimp, Canva, HTML and Microsoft Office. EDUCATION
Bachelor of Commerce, Marketing with a Minor in Professional Communication Ryerson University, Class of 2018
FOUNDER AND MANAGER Toronto, Canada
EESHMAM MUNIR PRODUCTIONS JUNE 2015 - PRESENT
● Founded a part-time photography and videography business to serve businesses and individuals.
● Currently managing 3 accounts that range from real estate photography to event photography.
● Portfolio: emproductions.art
DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST Toronto, Canada
CROWDLINKER MAY 2018 - DEC 2018
● Maintained 4 accounts for the agency for its digital marketing portfolio.
● Managed the Twitter account for BrioVR that experienced an increase in engagement by 0.9% and earned 70,000 impressions.
● Improved on-page SEO for BrioVR by writing blogs using targeted keywords.
● 2 of the 10 articles that were submitted as ghost author for BrioVR are currently ranking number #1 on Google, "Best VR Books," and "Women in VR." FOUNDER AND PROJECT MANAGER Toronto, Canada
RYERSON SOLAR RACING TEAM NOV 2014 - SEP 2017
● Lead the pilot project of creating an engineering team that consisted of 20+ members with interdisciplinary experience.
● Collaborated with other solar racing teams across Europe and North America, to draft a preliminary budget and a Bill of Materials for approval.
● Approached 2 Ontario colleges and went through the initial approval process of securing them as technical partners in order to build the first vehicle. DIGITAL MARKETING INTERN Faenza, Italy
SCUDERIA TORO ROSSO S.P.A JUNE 2014 - AUG 2014
● Learned to effectively use social media channels and social media management tools, such as Hootsuite to monitor and optimize social media presence
● Independently facilitated and monitored content on social media channels on a variety of occasions, especially during high traffic events such as race weekends.