Garland, TX 75044 Email: email@example.com
Objective: Seeking a full-time job in a growing organization where I can apply for a CAD Manager. I have an AutoCAD Backgrounds (over 20 years of experience) in 2D and few years in 3D and REVIT MEP. And Background in Electrical Designer.
• Skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PDF
• Senior skills in AutoCAD. And few years in Revit MEP, fluent in Spanish, French
• Create menus, fix any problem with the software and computers
STANTEC CONSULTING SERVICES Inc.
12222 Merit Drive, suite 400, Dallas, Texas 75251
Stacy Carr: Manager PE (Electrical Engineer)
ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN September 2015 – January 2017
• Taking care of all the backgrounds set up, AutoCAD. Revit Electrical
• Doing a lot mark up from the Electrical Engineers and doing some electrical design in AutoCAD
ARJO ENGINEERS, INC.
4140 Lemmon Ave. suite 260-270, Dallas, Texas 75219
Jay Bailey: Principal PE (Electrical Engineer)
CAD MANAGER December 2004 – June 2015
• Taking care of all the backgrounds set up, AutoCAD and Revit • Doing some Electrical Design in AutoCAD and in Revit MEP.
• Creating menus (MEP) and fixing any kind of problem to the CAD Department and all company.
TUNER ENGINEERS, INC.
Jim Tuner – Owner – PE
Phone: 214-***-**** (out of business for Bankruptcy)
CAD AND ELECTRICAL DESIGNER May 1993-August 2003
• Doing CAD operator the first 7 years then move to learn Electrical Designer • Becoming a leader of the Electrical CAD Operator Department.
THERMO ROUTIER April 1982-July 1992
• CAD operator, then Designing all pieces for a truck food refrigeration In Montreal-Canada.
I am a good communicator and a good teacher for the CAD operators • I am ready to show my skills.