• Software Development • C#
• System Analysis • ASP .Net
• SAP • Java (Net Beans IDE)
• Technical Support • Angular
• Data Base Administration • Web Service Computing
• Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio • Visual Basic and VB.Net May 2008 – Feb 2015 Caja Inmaculada (Economic Industry) Queretaro, Mexico Software Programmer
• Credit Controller Module: Frames, Dialogs and DataBase schema design.
• Web Services Projects: Debit Card Registry with Bansefi; Sampling, creation reports on the program PATMIR through mobile; Inter-bank transfers and Electronic billing.
• Investments renovation project.
• Partners data mail exchange with casas geo (Tracking mortgage loans).
• Automation and generation of monthly balance.
• Update data complied partner Project.
• Tax payment on Cash Deposits(IDE on Spanish) monthly Generation Project . Support:
• Installation, reviewing and updating of digitalization system
• Managing databases of MicroScore web and Sicuric systems using Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio
• Credit Controller Module Support.
Quality-Driven Professional with over 11 years of Expertise in the IT Industry, willing to Travel and relocate as necessary. Expertise includes software programming, development and testing. In tune with user needs and requirements as a priority when developing software solutions for daily functions. A strong team player with an emphasis on providing quality technical work, also a hard worker who is adaptable and able to learn and use new programs with ease. Sergio Mosqueda
1062 Villa de San Miguel. Queretaro, Qro. Mexico, 76118 Phone : 011-521-442-***-**** · Email : firstname.lastname@example.org Software Developer
AREAS OF EXPERTISE AND TECHNICAL SKILLS
March 2015 – Present Transportadora Egoba (Transportation Industry) Queretaro, Mexico Software Developer
• Development and Support for Human Resources and Payroll and Transportation Operating Systems.
• Analysis and Web Services Development for communication and exchange data on Mobile Services, LTL (Less than truckload shipping) and Trailer Border Information Exchange projects.
• Analysis and Development for Continuous Improvement System (Quality Assurance area requirement).
• Web Service Development to exchange data with Ubiqo platform concerning the GPS positions and Alerts Units as well with Egoba website.
• SAP Implementation Management.
• TPAK Implementation Management (ERP Operation System).
• Palex Website Design Management.
• IT Infrastructure Management (PC's, Laptops, Printers, Scanners, Mobile Telephony).
• Technical Support.
• Bachelor of Science in Computer Systems Engineering Technological Institute of Queretaro 2003 – 2008
Evaluated by World Education Services (WES), as equivalent to a four-year Canadian bachelor’s degree.
• Certifications :
Oracle Certified Associate, Java SE 7 Programmer
Microsoft DEV204x Programming in C#
TRAINING AND CREDENTIALS