Kim Christian Quinto
Address: Madinat Khalifa South, Doha, Qatar
Email Address: email@example.com
Date of Birth: 15th November 1993
An analytical minded person whose logical and well thought out. A confident communicator with exposure to working alongside people from different backgrounds and cultures. The ability to learn quickly whilst maintaining high levels of detail. Patient and persistent with a motivated attitude to ensure personal growth. Skills:
Attention to detail – AutoCAD - Microsoft Office Proficient - Team Leadership - Problem Solving - Evaluation & Report Writing – Communication - Influence & Negotiation – Client Liaison – Diary Management –Analytical Problem Solving – Team Leader – Planning – Inventory Control – Quality Control Work Experience:
Master Technovision LLC - Al Nakheel Street, Deira, Dubai Jul 2017 – Aug 2019
• Analyze all suppliers in order to select the most suitable suppliers who are able to deliver high quality products at competitive pricing.
• Negotiate with suppliers on lead-time, cost and quality so as to obtain the maximum benefit for the company.
• Manage suppliers to meet objectives related to cost, delivery performance, schedule and quality.
• Liaise with suppliers on delivery schedule so as to ensure on-time deliveries of final product.
• Develop, implement and drive the procurement strategies in order to meet cost savings targets.
• Review and manage the supplier base to ensure consistency with the sourcing strategy.
• Create monthly performance reviews and reports focusing on overall sourcing requirements.
• Ensure commercial, legal and contractual compliances in all the procurement transactions.
• Prepare LPO for the confirmed orders.
• Coordinate with logistics to make sure the time delivery of all products.
• Obtain approval for logistics clearances as and when required.
• Request Quote from manufacturer for the products requested by the sales team
• Receive and verify quotes to import products from manufacturers.
• Ensure all products at store are available n liaison with store in charge
• Liaise with Sales Staff in order to place order for the stock as per customer requirements Production Lead Person Engineer
Philippine Manufacturing Company of Murata, Inc. - Batangas, Philippines Apr 2016 – May 2017
• Work within the company culture to remain disciplined and focused on the company objectives.
• Implements daily machines and manpower allocation.
• Executes catch-up plan if there are any delays in production output.
• Validates and executes weekly training plan.
• Cover the actual operations of the machines as and when needed.
• Establish and maintain good relationships among colleagues across all departments.
• Identify the correct personnel structure by placing the right people to do the right job.
• Request materials and supplies.
• Forecasting and budgeting of materials and machine efficiency.
• Issuance of the non-conformance report.
• Gives specific instructions and cascades information directly to employees or operators where necessary.Use effective communication as a vital key in maintaining a productive environment.
• Influences employees/operators to cooperate if improvement is required.
• Identifies any developing or potential problems. Take steps to correct or prevent these anomalies.
• Daily study of manpower productivity, machine efficiency and checking for any abnormal conditions.
• Responsible for reporting of incidents / accidents and provides advice on action where possible.
• Handles 4M (Man, Machine, Material and Method)
• Assess and analyze the current production methods.
• Facilitate meeting with CFT (Cross Functional Team) members. Education & Training:
Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering
University of Batangas, Batangas City, Philippines Jul 2010 – Mar 2016 Seminars and particular areas of interest:
• Industrial Engineering; Master of Manufacturing Business and Industry
• Lean Manufacturing: It’s Application to Service Industry
• 4th BSIES: Technical Forum
• 12thPIIE, National Student Congress: Leadership Empowerment towards Nation Building
• 7th Southern Tagalog Industrial Engineering Seminar Transend: Appraising the Alternatives for Effective Breakthroughs
• 4thTrends in IE 2016 Seminar Trends: Literacy in Data Science, the Key that Moves the Future Primavera P6
iCAD Training Centre, Manila, Philippines Jun 2018 Hobbies & Interests:
• Computer Gaming – Offline and online gaming specifically in problem solving and competitions.
• Basketball – A member of a local Dubai community team.
• Sports Cars – An interest in luxury cars.
• British TV – Game shows and competitive reality shows. References:
Mr. Steven Philip Pitkin – Group HR Director