Self-motivated and reliable IT Field Technician seeking a position of increasing responsibility with potential for advancement.
St Clair College Alumni Association, Windsor ON 03/18 - 04/19 Help-desk Support Technician
1-year experience working in an IT Service Desk/inbound Call Center environment
• Experience using ITSM Ticketing tool service now to manage and track incidents preferred
• Transferred conversations into tickets/email.
• Saved all data on existing pc, migrated applications,
• Installed, modiﬁed and repaired computer hardware and software
• Worked closely with other departments/organizations and collaborating with other IT staff. Roevin Technical People (Adecco) 07/19
• Set up and troubleshoot domains, user accounts and software accounts.
• Install, maintain, and troubleshoot desktop and laptop computers with and for end users.
• Coordinate with vendors to resolve problems.
• Add or replace memory, new keyboards, motherboards, and other components.
• Conﬁgure, test, and troubleshoot network connectivity and wireless access for local and remote computers or devices.
St Clair College (Windsor ON) 01/18 - 05/19
Computer systems Technician and Networking
• Create Programs with HTML, CSS and PHP
• Conﬁguration of windows deployment
• Hardware conﬁguration and maintenance
• Provide exceptional customer service in person, via phone and email as appropriate
• Be responsible for responding to, deployment, documenting and resolving service tickets in a timely manner according to SLA.
• Resolve help desk issues including troubleshooting hardware and software issues
• Onboard new employees with hardware and general training.