To be associated with a progressive organization that demands, the best of my professional ability in terms of excellent analytical, organizational, technical and communication skills, and to be part of team that work towards the growth of organization.
Post:- Support Engineer
infoxtron labs infonet pvt. ltd
Joining Date:01-03-2016 to 30-07-2019
● Installing and troubleshooting of operating systems (Windows ).
● Configuration Local and Network Printers and basic troubleshooting.
● Knowledge of Ethernet cabling, ports, IP address.
● Antivirus Installation and Troubleshooting .
● Train end users on usage of computer hardware and software.
● Interact with staff on desktop problems and their resolution.
● and also provide multimedia support, etc.
Post:- Fiber Optic Technician
S.F.O Technologies P.v.t. Limited (Optronics Div)
Joining Date:26-02-2015 to 20-02-2016
● Splicing Optical fiber using FITAL Fusion splicer and fujikura 80s.
● Fiber Optic, Couplers, WDM Testing using (Power meter, Power & Back Reflection meter, Insertion loss.), etc.
● Thermal image camera assembling and testing (foxhound)
● Assemble and troubleshoot active and passive device
● Secure Link START sensor assembling and testing
● Silica grin 30 degree angle polishing (TOYO)
● Routing and stuffing of optical fiber
● SC/APC splitter Rack mountable Module Assembly and testing 2*32, 2(1*32)
● Hydrel and patch code assembly
● Connectorization and polishing
● Integration Assembling of GE healthcare board
● FIPS module assembling and testing
● FSS module assembling and testing
● OTDR module assembling and testing
● Testing and troubleshooting of 2.5 Gbps optical receiver and transmitter module
( 54RM and 57TM)
● EDFA Optical Assembling and testing
● Tree coupler optical assembling and testing 1/2, 1/4, 1/16, 1/32
● Hand Soldering and desoldering of Through Hole Passive/Active components on PCB using Microscope of different lens.
● Good exposure in ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and trained to work in highly ESD protective class 10000 clean room facilities.
Post:- OMCR Support Engineer
Global Innovsource Solutions Private Limited
Date: 16-12-2014 to 27-01-15
● Alarm Monitoring, Resolution of faults, Operation and Maintenance.
● Monitoring and analysis of alarms in the network elements and providing support to Field Engineers for the rectification of the concerned issues. PROJECT:-
RFID BASED ATTENDANCE SYSTEM Submitted in partial fulfillment of the requirement for the award of the DIPLOMA IN ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING. This project which deals about the attendance recorder using RFID (Radio frequency identification ).
● Ability to Work Under Pressure.
● Decision Making.
● Time Management.
● Conflict Resolution.
● Diploma in multimedia
● Computer hardware installation and Networking with Cisco (CCNA)
● Knowledge in Windows, Microsoft Office, etc.
● PCB Soldering and testing
● Optical fiber splicing and testing
● Computer hardware and software installation
● SSLC, March 2007, passed from Board Of Public Examination Kerala, St. Sebastian high school Kanjoor.
● Plus Two, March 2010, passed from Board Of Higher Secondary Examination Kerala, De Paul college Angamaly.
● Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering, April 2014 Passed from Department of Technical Education Tamilnadu, Kalaivanar N S K Polytechnic College Chenbagaramanputhoor.
Father’s Name : SEBASTIAN M.T
Nationality : INDIAN
Date of Birth : 23-10-1989
Gender : MALE
Linguistic abilities : MALAYALAM, ENGLISH and understand HINDI & TAMIL
Permanent Address : MANJOORAN HOUSE,
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct up to my knowledge and I bear the responsibility for the correctness of the above-mentioned particulars.
Place: Sebin Sebastian