Paul J. Przybylinski, P.E.
- Page 1 of 3 -
CANDIDATE Paul Przybylinski, PE for Structural/Civil Project Engineer SUMMARY An individual with a commitment to excellence, organized, self-motivated and detail oriented. A project team player who functions in a multi-tasked work environment. Communicates with clients to establish their needs and discuss project design issues. Experience in project site evaluations, condition assessments, field surveys, reports for planning studies; construction cost estimates, conceptual designs, project schedules, structural evaluations/calculations, detailed designs/drawings, specifications, and bid packages. Analyze bid submittals and recommend award. Direct shop drawing reviews, and engineering services for construction. SKILLS AutoCAD, Micro-Station, STAAD PRO, MATH-Cad, Wood-Works, Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Project, PowerPoint, and Access
EDUCATION / REGISTRATIONS:
BSCE, Structures – Civil, New Jersey Institute of Technology BSEE, Electrical - Power, New Jersey Institute of Technology Registered Professional Engineer – NJ, NCEES
TSA Certificate – TWIC
EXPERIENCE DC Solar Integrators, LLC–Director Engineering/Project Engineer, Rahway, NJ 4/19– 10/19 Engineering firm that provides planning/design, post-design and construction services on projects for Commercial/Industrial clients, Private residents, Retail/Consumer clients.
• Provided structural analysis/design of Solar-Panel Systems for Roof-Top and Ground Mounted Systems. Architectural/Engineering services for Building Facilities (including planning for Zoning, Permitting and Appeals Boards) for the New and Expansion of Existing Facilities. Prepare Site Plans and applications per zoning ordinances, drainage calculations, Utility Plans – (i.e. Water, Electrical, Sewage-Systems, Drainage-Systems), Foundations and Building Architectural/Structural/Electrical/Mechanical/Plumbing/ Fire-Protection features Alaimo Engineering Group - Principal Engineer, Paterson, NJ 4/18– 11/18 Senior Project Engineer
Architectural/Engineering firm that provides planning/design, post-design and construction services on projects for government agencies, public service authorities, public utility companies and Borough Engineering services for municipalities.
• Provided municipal engineering services (including Zoning and Appeals Boards) for the Boroughs of Haledon, Little Falls, Totowa, and Woodland Park. Reviewed site plan applications per zoning ordinances, drainage calculations, utility plans- water, electrical and sewage, foundations and building structural features. P G Engineering Consulting - Principal Engineer, Budd Lake, NJ 8/13– 4/18 Project Engineer-Principal
Manage and implement project design work, coordinate project activities with consulting architectural/structural/civil and other MEP engineering disciplines.
• Prepare, evaluate A/S/C, MEP design concepts, calculations, drawings and documents; review construction document submittals and pay request; make available engineering support on resolution of field problems during construction. Public Service Electric & Gas Co., South Plainfield, NJ 4/12 – 8/13 Principal Staff Engineer
Electric power transmission & distribution & gas public utility providing electric & gas service to urban, suburban and rural communities.
• Organize structural design work; review and direct structural design work of consultants; coordination of project activities with consultants, civil, mechanical and electrical intercompany disciplines; review and approve construction documents and submittals; provide post-design engineering services.
• Projects include Bridgewater-Branchburg Transmission Circuit Upgrade; Branchburg Circuit Tower Replacement; Linden Substation Circuit modification; Revise Underground Electric Transmission Manhole Standards. Performed field supervision of power line restoration crews during Storm Sandy damage restoration.
- Page 2 of 3 –
TRELCO Electric, Budd Lake, NJ 7/09– 4/12
P G Engineering-Consultant Engineer (temporary)
Electrical Contractor service installing electrical distribution systems and equipment at residential and commercial sites.
• Prepare, evaluate electrical designs layouts, calculations, drawings and documents; review construction document submittals and pay request; make available engineering support on resolution of field problems during construction. Inspected installation of electrical components, equipment and wiring installations for compliance with specifications and code. EI Associates, Cedar Knolls, NJ 12/08 – 4/09
Structural Engineer (temporary)
Architectural/Engineering firm that provides design, post-design and construction administration services on projects for government agencies, public service authorities, education authorities, public utility companies, chemical and petro-chemical companies and industrial production/ processing companies.
• Develop and review structural design work, coordinate project activities with other architectural/engineering disciplines, evaluate construction documents, submittals and execute post-design engineering services.
• Projects include Pre-engineered process skid, UAE; BP - Lubricants Process pipe bridge expansion, MD; Newark School Sports Stadium Newark, NJ; NBTY – Roof Evaluation, LI-NY. Halcrow Group Inc., New York, NY 7/06 – 9/08
Project Engineer – Structural-Marine Group
Engineering/Consulting firm that offers planning, analysis, design and construction oversight services on waterfront and marine projects for government agencies, public service authorities, public utility companies, and industrial development companies.
• Manage and implement structural design work, coordinate project activities with consulting architectural and other MEP engineering disciplines; prepare, evaluate crane placement and calculations for lifting; review construction document submittals and pay request; make available engineering support on resolution of field problems during construction.
• Projects include EDC-NYC Pier 88 Manhattan, NY, $24M construction cost; HRPT-NYC Pier 25 & 26 Manhattan, NY, $1.2M construction cost; Chevron Asphalt Refinery Perth Amboy, NJ,
$250K construction cost.
The RBA Group, Morristown, NJ 8/00 – 4/06
Project Engineer - Structural
Regional Architectural / Engineering firm that provides design and post-design construction services on projects for state and local government agencies, educational authorities, health care businesses, public service authorities, food manufacturing companies, public utility companies, public and private development companies.
• Develop structural design work; coordinate project activities with architectural, civil, and other MEP engineering disciplines; complete bridge inspections/evaluations and repair designs.
• Projects include PANYNJ – GWB - 466 Concrete Barrier Installation on Approach Roadways NYNJ, $4.5M construction cost; PANYNJ – GWB - 456 Communication Infrastructure Replace and Equipment Platforms NYNJ, $1.2M construction cost; PANYNJ – WTC PATH Station Egress Platform and Traffic Deflecting Concrete Barrier, $1.5M construction cost; PANYNJ – WTC Construction Perimeter Safety Barrier Fence, $1M construction cost; Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission PT West - Gate Toll Booth Replacement and Administration Building Improvements, $4.2M construction cost; PSE&G at a nine - 25,000 kva transformer power distribution center during construction of NJ Transit – NERL - Mulberry Street Rail Tunnel, Newark, NJ; NJEDA-SCC Modifications-Improvements-Additions to School Buildings – Orange Middle School, Paterson School District, Phillipsburg School District; DRJTBC - Rt. 22 Toll-Bridge Sign Structure Replacements and Repairs and Signage Upgrades, $3M construction cost.
- Page 3 of 3 -
JADE Corporation, Smyrna, DE 10/96 – 7/00
Project Engineer – Structural
Architectural / Engineering firm that offers design and post-design construction administration services on projects for public authority agencies, educational institutes, religious organizations, commercial and private development companies.
• Prepare structural design, supervise development of construction documents and coordinated with other MEP process disciplines on projects, and provide post-design construction services.
• Projects include Delmar School District Delmar Middle/High School Campus, $1.5M construction cost; Dover Assembly of God Worship Center, Dover, DE, $0.8M construction cost; Modern Maturity Senior Center, Dover, DE, $0.5M construction cost; Leggett’s (Heck- May’s) Department Store-Dover Mall, Dover, DE, $0.5M construction cost. BE&K-DE/Allstates Design, Newark, DE 10/92 – 9/96
CSA Lead Discipline Engineer
Engineering / Construction firm that provides design, construction, construction management, and maintenance services, for clients in capital-investment industries worldwide.
• Responsible for civil, structural, architectural work and coordinate design with other MEP process disciplines on projects. Develop and direct structural design, supervise civil and architectural design work, coordinate the development of construction documents per client standards and provided post-design construction services. Prepare and evaluate calculations for crane placement and equipment lifting and procedures. Work includes projects for the DuPont Corporation’s various industrial production and process divisions; textile, chemical, petro-chemical and pharmaceutical.
• Projects include VOC Thermal Converter Furnace Facility –Parkersburg, WV - $2.5M construction cost; Chemical Co-Polymer Production Facility, Fayetteville, NC - $2M construction cost; Chemical Co-Polymer Textile Production Facility, Waynesboro, VA - $2M construction cost; Chemical Co-Polymer Synthetic Rubber Pilot Plant, Deepwater, NJ - $0.5M construction cost; Cooling Water Intake - Utility Compressor Retrofits - Maintenance, Deepwater, NJ - $0.5 M construction cost; Freon Production Facility, Deepwater, NJ - $1.5M construction cost; Merck Pharmaceutical - Water Purification Building and Distribution Piping, New Brunswick, NJ - $1.8 M construction cost; CONCO-STATOIL Methanol Production Facility Norway, Preliminary Engineering Study for DuPont, Wilmington, DE. ADDITIONAL PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Project Engineer/Estimator Dover Steel Company, Inc., Smyrna, DE 3/91 – 9/92 Lead Civil Engineer McCann Surveyors, Inc., Dover, DE 10/84 – 1/91 Project Engineer– III GPUN / JCPL, Parsippany, NJ 1/80 – 10/84 Associate Engineer Public Service Electric and Gas, Newark, NJ 6/77 – 1/80