Calgary AB T*R 0C3
firstname.lastname@example.org Cell: 587-***-****
Highly skilled Executive Assistant and customer care with experience in professional services, public utilities & Customer support environment. Recognized for strong communication skills, dedication and an innovative approach to learning new things. Work Experience
Stericycle communication Solutions
Customer experience agent Dec 2016 - Present
• Manage inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner.
• Follow communication Scripts when handling different topics
• Identify customer’s needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and alternatives.
• Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile.
• Keep records of all conversations in our call center database in a comprehensible way in a CRM tool.
• Frequently attend educational seminars to improve my knowledge and performance level.
• Meet Personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets. (ADP)
• Serving as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance.
• Showcase new technology to business users
• Performing remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
• Determining the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
• Troubleshoot mobile devices, phones, printers and other computer and telecommunications equipment.
MNP (2 weeks Contract Role from Talentcor)
Administrative Assistant Jan 2015
• Manage the front desk greeting visitors and attend phone calls & transfer them to the appropriate individuals or departments
• Send and receive mails, courier and parcels
• Monitoring and responding to the e-mails requiring administrative assistance Goldman Sachs India Pvt Ltd
Senior Administrative Assistant May 2011 to May 2013 Bangalore, India
Responsible for providing high-level support to a team of Partners, including the Vice President of Investment Banking leading and growing the local administrative team and the day-to-day running of the Bangalore office.
• Provide email and calendar management for VP and team. (Outlook)
• Liaison between all impacted departments to ensure proper communications and reporting practices
• Organize the details of special events, travel arrangements, corporate agendas, itineraries and setup high level conference calls
• Co-ordinate with the travel desk for visa, itinerary, insurance and ticketing for both domestic/international travel and hotel bookings.
• Dedicated and focused, able to prioritize and complete multiple task and follow through to achieve required goals
• Key contact for overseas visitors
• Invoices & T&E (chasing outstanding/checking & sending to A/C) Maintaining signatory lists
• Monthly report checking and organizational chart updates
• Moves / Floor plan update on HRWW (HR Work Ways) Administrative Assistant
HSBC Data Processing India Pvt Ltd April 2004 to May 2011 Bangalore
• Planned travel arrangements for executives and staff
• Drafted meeting agendas, supplied advance materials and executed follow-up for meetings and team conferences
• Designed electronic file systems and maintained electronic and paper files
• Planned meetings and prepared conference rooms
• Maintained an up-to-date department organizational chart & people soft
• Served as central point of contact for all outside vendors needing to gain access to the building
• Supplied key cards and building access to employees and visitors
• Created PowerPoint presentations used for business development
• Organized files, developed spreadsheets, faxed reports and scanned documents.
• Created weekly and monthly reports and presentations
• Maintained and reserved the executive conference room and calendar
• Managed the day-to-day calendar for the company's senior director (Lotus Notes)
• Created and maintained spreadsheets using advanced Excel functions and calculations to develop reports and lists
Intermediate (PCME) from Government Girls Junior College (GGJC), Malleswaram Affiliated to Board of
Pre-University Education. Bangalore, Karnataka, India Diploma in Computer Application (DCA) from Needs Computers, Near Ramaiah College, Bangalore.
Bachelor of Computer Application BCA from IGNOU, Delhi (Final Year)