Shallay Valley. Rawalpindi Cantt.
A highly reliable and creative professional having more than 10 years of versatile experience in .Net Web & Desktop application development, Multilingual and Multi time zone based systems and specifically system structural design and development. Hereby sharing my professional statistics with you hoping to make a great career with the opportunities and experience while working at COMSATS University and previously at Aplome Labs, MTBC, Datum Square and Target System e.g. companies provided me. On the basis of potential performance and on my smart work, COMSATS University Islamabad deputed me as Manager IT at CUOnline department within six (6) months of my joining likely my previous promotions at MTBC when they promoted me as Team Lead from Software Engineer. I take pride and passion in everything I do, whether it is academic or professional. My Project Management and Web design and development skills are highly extensive. I have already worked on independent and team based projects. Moreover worked on ERP Solutions, MIS and other complex algorithm implementations for Multilingual, Multicultural and Multi time zone based systems. My prolonged work in both domains management & development, Imparted me competent Interpersonal, conflict-management, organizational and time management skills. My attitude toward customers, clients and colleagues is absolute and utter satisfactory. The combination of a rigorous management have developed in me the ability to juggle multiple tasks and to never miss a deadline. With an extremely positive attitude towards learning and my dedication to ensuring that every piece of work stands out from the crowd, I can be a great asset to any organization that I work for. 10 Years plus proficiency in Project Management & Core Development in multiple multinational companies. Assistant Manager IT Deputed as Manager .Net at CUOnline Department (PS) (June 2015 – Till Date) CUI (Comsats University Islamabad). Principle Seat. Chak Shahzad Islamabad. Major Roles and Responsibilities:
Commendable member of UMS (Unified Management System) Auditing Committee.
Primarily responsible person of CUI MIS System (CU Online) in all seven (7) campuses.
Designed, developed and implemented ASP Classic Code into new technology (MVC, Angular JS) for better user experience.
Implemented completely new Web based Student Console that use WebAPI.
Introduced and Implemented Android and iPhone Applications in University for students that get data from Student WebAPI.
Implemented completely new WebAPI for faculty Website and Mobile Applications.
Implemented SMS and Email alert system on critical events of CUI Faculty.
Implemented Two Factor Authorization process to improve security of CUI Members.
Implemented TFS System in CUOnline Department and migrated all source codes on it.
Implemented Code Review System and conduct meetings with team members to improve their technical skills.
Conducted One Minute Meeting Session with colleges and subordinates on daily basis to review work progress.
Monitor complete system, providing exceptional support by visiting all campus in seven cities of Pakistan.
Investigate, Rectify and Confirm Change log of cases raised by CUI Management and signing off official yellow files.
Managing staff training sessions and technically lead them in their projects as per requirements of CUI Management.
Monitor complete process of admissions, academics and exam department MIS system.
Worked with the Senior Manager (In charge) in system support to minimize support calls from all seven (7) campuses.
Transformation of previous MIS (CUOnline) based on ASP Classic & PHP in latest technologies through MVC, WebAPI and Distributed database design and responsive web based GUI for better performance and enhanced security.
Continuously reviewing and managing team performance and ensure resource utilization. Principle Software Engineer (Visual Basic, Angular JS, MVC ASP Razor) (April 2015 – June 2015) DatumSquare. STP-3. 1-9/3 Islamabad.
Major Roles and Responsibilities:
Redesign existing client website in AngularJS, Bootstrap and MVC WebAPI.
Worked on Client’s (TORCHx) Real Estate website in VB.Net and made required changes in it.
Worked on Advance Search feature to existing client database. Senior Software Engineer (CRM, Windows Azure, WPF, Microsoft Lync) (Nov 2014 – April 2015) Power Objects. 68W Asma Plaza. Blue Area Islamabad. Major Roles and Responsibilities:
Microsoft Lync integration in Unified Service Desk Software for CRM 2013 using WPF.
Upgrade all Websites from in-house hosted serves to Windows Azure with complete deployment.
Upgrade all Window Services to Windows Azure Web jobs.
Upgrade FTP to Windows Azure FTP.
Upgrade database to SQL Azure.
Twilio SMS service integrate in CRM Power Pack.
Created extension plugin, customizations and OData calls for CRM 2013. Project Manager - Web (MVC ASP Razor, WCF, Windows Azure, SQL Server) (June 2013 – Nov 2014) Aplome Technologies. Awan Center, Baheria Phase VII. Islamabad. Major Roles and Responsibilities:
Project Risk Analysis, Pre & Post Project Analysis, Maintain Gantt chart and Asset Management.
Manage skilled resources technically. Coaching session of new technologies for better performance.
Client meetings and requirements elicitation.
Maintain Source Control (GIT) and Code Reviews.
Group Together: Social Network that provides Group Gifts, Fundraisers & Anything else to share and contribute.
Real T Scan: Australian based Property Sales & Purchase Service on Web, Android and iPhone VIA QRCode. Lead Software Engineer (MVC, WebAPI, ASP.Net, C#.Net, SQL Server, VOIP) (June 2010 – June 2015) Medical Transcription and Billing Company. Rawalpindi. Major Roles and Responsibilities:
Web based Time Zone oriented Automated Calling Unit Appointment/Balance/Wellness Visit Reminder Calls.
• C#.Net is used to design application that initialize and update the calls status into database.
• Automated Reports in C#.Net are also generated in Excel and email to specific management members.
• SQL Server is used to maintain calls status into database.
• Asterisk (Trixbox 2.6) Server generates calls and confirms patient appointment, balance due message.
• Application is capable to generate calls to those patients who have their appointments within a week or Balance Due or have no appointment from last two months.
MVC ASP Razor & WCF Based Fax Service
• WCF is used to generate and maintain faxes from remote offices (USA, ISB and BAGH).
• MVC ASP Razor is used to handling and monitor faxes.
Patient Help Desk Survey
• AVAYA is used to design the dial plan to handle incoming call IVR.
• VB Scripting is used to handling call operations and communication with real time response to user.
• SQL Server is connected to AVAYA IVR to update real time user response into database.
On-Phone Payment (via Credit Card).
• AVAYA handle incoming calls and forward to Asterisk Server VIA SIP Trunk.
• ASTERISK receives incoming call from AVAYA SIP Trunk and play IVR to customer for credit card information.
• AGI-PHP Script is used to call C#.Net Web Service from Asterisk IVR.
• C#.Net Web Service handles all requests from Asterisk Gateway Integration for valid customer & credit card verification. (Payment Integration using YourPay and GPS)
• SQL Server handles all queries & store procedures used to assure credit card payment.
Web based Avaya Call Log Manager
• C#.Net Window Service is designed to record Avaya Call Log into filtered XML format.
• ASP.Net is used to design an application to parse Avaya Log File information.
• SQL Server maintains all calls information into database.
Voice Recognition System
• C#.Net is used to design an application to connect with Asterisk.
• Asterisk recognizes human voice and machine voice (IVR).
• Software is used to call MEDICARE.
Software Engineer (WCF, MVC, ASP Razor, SQL Server) (January 2013 – July 2013) KADAS Solutions. G-13/1 Street No 99 House No 13 Islamabad. Major Roles and Responsibilities and achievements:
Launched WCF based Sync Service (Data Importer) to share data from client(s) to master database.
Project based website maintenance and daily support tasks.
Development a new module for existing clients e.g. ncnradio.ca ; morejim.ca ; trustoffice.ca ; ncnhrda.com Software Engineer (ASP.Net, C#.Net, SQL Server) (May 2012 – February 2013) Target System. F-10/3 Street No 69 House No 190 Islamabad. Major Roles and Responsibilities and achievements:
Daily website maintenance and support tasks.
Integration of eTarget Software with customer website frontend.
Payment integration in website as modules using YourPay, GPS, Barclay.
Development a new module for existing clients e.g. savetherhino.org ; nautinst.org ; bcla.org.uk Lecturer at University of Arid and Agriculture (August 2012 – February 2013) Barani Institute of information technology. Rawalpindi. Major Roles and Responsibilities:
Supervise Annual Projects of undergraduate & graduate students based on C#, ASP.NET and VOIP.
Software Engineer – Intern (August 2009 – June 2010) Medical Transcription and Billing Company. Rawalpindi. Major Roles and Responsibilities:
Designed AVAYA LOG MANAGER according to the company’s requirements in C#.Net and SQL Server.
Implement, configure and attach telephonic exchange with TRIXBOX.
Designed multiple Digital Reception Dial plans in ASTERISK.
Designed multiple IVR (Interactive Voice Response) in AVAYA. Open source Project Contributor:
Just created a generic library to handle Web service Rest Calls, Boxing and Unboxing, Serialization and Deserialization in JSON and XML more than 5overload methods. Moreover we can also use this with Proxy servers and Request timeout. Simply one line code can do better. https://email@example.com/MrImranKhan/ilibrary.git Freelance Projects List:
Web based Online Bus Ticking Service System.
Patient Disease Diagnostic System reviewed by doctor. Audio & Video Highly Interactive, Full HD on Surface Pro 2 .Net based Application.
Web based Online Lottery System.
• TPRadio Channel
Complete Web and Desktop based radio system - TPRadio (Total Pakistani Radio).
• Galaxy Paints System
Web and Desktop color combination system to design texture, shading & contrast of paint.
Web and Desktop based Point Of Sale (QR, Online Payment Integration). Academic Qualifications:
Bachelor of Science (Information Technology) (Session 2006-2010) University of Arid Agriculture, Rawalpindi (CGPA - 3.25) Intermediate (Computer Science) (Session 2004-2006) Government Gordon College, Rawalpindi
Programming/Scripting Skill and Expertise:
• SaaS (Software as a Service), PaaS(Platform as a Service), IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service)
• Windows Azure, Amazon Web Services, B2B Solutions, Agile, Scrum
• WebAPI, WCF, Web Services, Rest, Soap, XML, JSON
• ASP.NET MVC, ASP Razor View Engine and ASPX
• C#.NET, VB.Net, C++, PHP, AGI-PHP Scripts, ASP Classic
• HTML - 5, CSS - 3, JQuery, Bootstrap, Angular JS
• SQL Server, MySQL, LINQ, Entity Framework
• Trixbox, CentOS, Fedora Core up to 15, Red Hat
• Asterisk, FreePBX, AVAYA PBX, AVAYA Voicemail Pro
• DNS, DHCP, RIS in Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012.
• Cisco Certified Network Associate - CCNA 2007 (Corvit System. Islamabad)
• Cisco Certified Network Professional - CCNP 2010 (Corvit System. Islamabad) References:
Can be furnished on demand.