firstname.lastname@example.org (**8) 989 - 1707
I learned that my aspirations to make a difference in people's lives at a young age when I had my first volunteer experience at the age of 19. During my first couple of years of pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Biology at Concordia University in Montreal, Canada, I realized that the field I was in was not going to help me achieve my aspirations. I decided to choose a career path as a Respiratory Therapist which I pursued at the College of the North Atlantic - Qatar. Determined, I challenged myself to obtain a Personal Trainer Certification from the American Council on Exercise (ACE) during my Respiratory Therapy Program. I overcame this challenge with great efforts and that taught me to work under pressure. My application to CRTO for a Graduate Certificate of registration have been approved and I am currently in the process of completing my registration. I will be writing my CBRC for my Registery in Respiratory Therapist on January 18th 2020.
• Ability to Work Under Pressure
• Trilingual (English, Arabic, French)
• SEO/SEM Marketing
• Planning/Event Planning
• Microsoft (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Respiratory Therapy Clinical Year
Hamad General Hospital and Sidra Medicine - Doha, Qatar 06/2019 - Graduate
• Rotated at Sidra Medicine (a Women and Children’s Hospital), Hamad General Hospital, Women's Hospital as well as Rumailah Hospital (long-term care hospital part of Hamad Medical Center)
• To put my Respiratory Therapy knowledge into practice, I adhered to my competencies and practice to gain clinical experience as I complete my high diploma.
• Setup oxygen, CPAP and BiPAP machines for patients requiring breathing treatments.
• Educated patients and caregivers on proper ways to use breathing apparatuses at home.
• Performed Diagnostic Testing such as Pulmonary Functions Testing
• Treated patients with chest physiotherapy and aerosol medications
• Performed arterial puncture and run arterial blood gases
• Started, maintained and weaned patients off mechanical ventilation
• Practiced in the following units: Emergency Room, Neonatal Intensive Unit, Mechanical Intensive Unit, Operation Room, Pediatric Intensive Care, Trauma Intensive Care Unit, Surgical Intensive Care Unit, hospital wards, and Pulmonary Function Testing.
Founder and Managing Director of eLierda (www.eLierda.store) On-Line Retail Store - Doha, Qatar (Currently inactive due to move back to Canada) 04/2019
• Designed, developed and tested embedded software applications for use in the retail industry.
• Managed design of dynamic widgets focused on ecommerce platform
• Performed initial client assessment and analysis to begin research process.
• Responded to customer requests via telephone and email and effectively answered questions and inquiries.
• Research and selected categories of products to display on the on-line store that fit my target market Certified Personal Trainer
Freelance - Doha, Qatar 01/2016 - Current
• Motivated clients to achieve their personal fitness goals through developing and modifying routines.
• Created personal training programs that addressed specific injuries or health problems.
• Cultivated positive relationships with participants by interacting with the group during fitness classes.
• Designed customized client programs to meet individual fitness needs. Volunteer
Centre de Santé et de Services Sociaux de Laval – Ste-Dorothée, Québec, Canada Summer 2012
• Participated with the residents in organized events such as bingo, dances and other activities
• Transported patients throughout the facility for tests, cafeteria, etc.
• Spent time with the patients to make their stay more pleasant and have a better quality of life
• Oher tasks as assigned by the head nurse.
High Diploma in Respiratory Therapy
College of The North Atlantic - Qatar - Doha, Doha 2019 Bachelor of Science: Major in Biology – Incomplete (Transferred to Respiratory Therapy) 2011 - 2013 Concordia University - Montréal, QC
High School Diploma
Michael E. DeBakey High School for Healthcare Professions - Qatar – Doha, Qatar 2011 CERTIFICATION
Certified Personal Trainer - The American Council on Exercise (ACE) Since 2017 REFERENCE: Available upon request.