Specializing in French, Italian, Asian Cuisine and Arabic
Dynamic, Results-Oriented, and Team-Spirited
Objectives: More than eighteen years of professional cooking and 18 years kitchen management experience. Exemplify leadership qualities and professionalism.
Areas of Expertises:
•Executive Chef/Sous-Chef experience with million-dollar,
•Fine dining, casual, and catering, franchises
•Training and development specialist; teaching instructor
•Successful catering experience
•Maximizing kitchen productivity and staff performances
•Drawing layouts of kitchens and restaurants
•Catering organization and set up for 3000 meals per week, and 2500 meals/ event
•Set up outlets and kitchen for pre-opening
2 October 2018 till date
- In charge of opening Bab al Amoud restaurant at Al Azhm mall, fine dining fusion Palestinian food
- implement system of control for food cost, centralize purchases, store, and creation of central kitchen, for the whole group
- in charge of production for 6 restaurants ( Bab al Amoud al Azhm, Canaan gardens Hayat Plaza, Ard Canaan Katara, Dome tent, Diplomatic club, ~Central kitchen industrial area.
- Catering for 2500 guets per days
- implement haccp and food safety system
- Recruitement and training
- decrease food cost
- improve quality and sales revenue
Regency Hotel Management
12 July 2017 to 1st August 2018
- In charge of all production for 5 stars catering up to 1000 customers per days from Civil Defence Club, average meal served per weeks 3000 customers
- In charge of Milaha Catering ( 400 guests per days)
- In charge of Industrial catering ( 3000 meals per day)
- In charge of logistic city catering
- Fix and improve the quality, as well profit
- set up organization and production
- optimize efficiency of the team for each event.
- control food cost
- Recruitments and training.
- HACCAP training, and implementation
- ISO 22000:2015 certification and implementation
- In charge all logistic with truck and distribution.
Wyndham Grand Regency, Qatar
1st April 2017 to 5th June 2017
- In charge of all production for 5 stars hotel, outside catering up to 2000 customers
- Banqueting in house up Al Qasr, 350 guests
- In charge for Chopstick (Asian fusion restaurant) 70 seats
- In charge of Tangia (awarded best Moroccan restaurant of Doha 2017)
- In charge of Grand Gourmet (all day dining 80 seats)
- In charge or Al Kut, lobby restaurant up to 50 seats
- Work done with Chef Jameel Al Nabtiti
Century hotel, Doha, Qatar
1st June 2010 – 30th March 2017
- In charge of set up kitchen and restaurants
-organizing the opening of a 4 star Boutique hotel,3 outlets, recruitment, planning set up, creations of menus and cards, budgeting, cost control, promotions buffets, a la carte, and functions.
- Responsible as well of all Food and beverages for all outlets.
- Responsible of opening Bagel Bar outlet in Gulf Mall
- Responsible of set up all kitchens for Project Century Hotel Losail City Qatar ( 2nd branch of Century Hotel), 5 star hotel, set up all kitchens and equipment’s
- Responsible of set up Project Century Jordan all outlets and kitchens ( 5 star projects in Jordan, spa and hotel.
Gulf Air, Bahrain
25th April 2004 – 25th April 2010
- Engage as cabin crew, In-flight chef, in charge of the first class safety, and security
- Specialist of the Food and Beverage of all the aircraft.
- Service 5 stars food a la carte with wine list and different menu available.
- Elaboration of menu on the ground, check and control the quality of food.
- Duty travel as interview, photo shooting and PR Work to promote Marking sales for the company.
Boucherie du Molard Bell, Geneva, Switzerland
9th February 2004 – 20th April 2004
Interim job from 4 am to 16 pm, First preparations for delivery to restaurants, slice of meats and diverse preparations
Chef de Partie Fine dining
Hotel Intercontinental, Geneva, Switzerland
1st February 2003 - 1st February 2004
- Chef de partie, in charge for section Garde-manger (Cold Starter)
- Promoted to be Chef de Partie, turning for both section Garde-manger and fish,
- In charge of the mises en place and preparations of cold starters plus all the fishes for the brasserie La Pergola, and the fine dining restaurant Les Continents.
- In charge of all the order of fish and sea foods for all section of the hotel
- Palace 5 stars and restaurant 1 macarons Michelin.
Under the responsibility of the Executive Chef Mr. Didier Quesnel.
- Special VIP service for his Highness Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al NAHYANE
Commis Turning Fine Dining
Hotel Ermitage am see. Zurich, SWITZERLAND
2nd of May 2000 - 1st August 2002
- Commis turning section Garde-Manger, fish, hot starters, and entremetier.
- In charge of the breakfast service a la carte. Evolution in the open kitchen La Pergola, on a terrace 150 customers.
- Establishment includes inside the chain
- Relais et Chateaux, Hotel 4 stars, Restaurant Fine dining 1 Macaron Michelin, of Mediterranean style. Under the responsibility of the Executive Chef, Mr. Edgar BOVIER.
- VIP service for Tina Turner
Hôtel restaurant Le Choiseul, Amboise (37) –FRANCE
5th of Jun 1999 - 1st May 2000
- Commis turning Garde manger, meat fish hand pastry/bakery.
- Fine Dining restaurant 1 Macaron Michelin
experience team work in a team of 12
BAR Hotel Restaurant Le Saryella,
1st of July - 31st August 1999
Pont d Alleyras (43)
-Job alone, in charge of the production of the kitchen in a traditional French cuisine, in charge of purchase, recipies, costs, service.
Le Chateau de Divonne
27th March 2000 - 7th May 2000
Caves Nicolas 63400 Chamalieres (63) France
8th January 2000 - 17thFebruary 2000
Restaurant La Truffe d Argent
16th October 2000 - 27th November 1999
63000 Clermont-Ferrand(63) France, Restaurant Fine Dining
Commis of kitchen
Restaurant Hostellerie Les Deux Abbesses
St Arcon D Allier (43) FRANCE
22nd June 1998 - 15th October1998
Grand Hotel Mercure Les Arcs 1800 France
20th June 1997 - 31st August 1997
1996 - 1998 Lycée Polyvalent de Chamalières, France
Baccalauréat option Hotel Management.
2017 HIGHFIELD CERTIFIED
HACCP LEVEL 2, 3,
FOOD SAFETY LEVEL 2, 3, 4
Born on October 29, 1980 in Le Puy-en-Velay, France
Driving License: French, and Qatar Driving License
English: speak, understand, read, and write
Italian: speak, understand, read, and write
French: Mother Tongue.
Knowledge in Microsoft Office programs,
Micros – Fidelio. Materiel control, WebPro’IFIC
Multi task, willing to learn, trained and be trained, people person, goal-oriented,
Willing to take over new responsibilities at work without hesitation.
References & Supporting Documentation Furnished Upon Request
To whom it may concern,
I am writing to apply for the position of Executive Chef or Executive sous chef at your company.
For the past 20 years I have worked in the field of kitchen and Food and Beverages where I have developed my skills.
I have enclosed my CV to support my application. It shows that I will bring important skills
to the position, including:
• Time management and strong leadership skills
• High-level customer service
• Motivation and dedication.
• Budget oriented
• Cost control/ Quality Control
I am enthusiastic and professional, and I believe I would fit well into the company’s team culture and contribute to the ongoing success of the Food and Beverage department.
I would very much enjoy having the opportunity to talk with you further to discuss the requirements and expectations of the position, and how I could use my skills to benefit the company.
Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to hearing from you.