Over **+year’s work experienced in: ●Detailed in Project Engineering ●Well experienced in Project
Management and site supervision skills ●Coordinate all installations on site among Engineering procedures
●To complete the projects as successful projects on time and within the budget ●Having good problem- solving skills on site ●EPIC Projects for Qatar Petroleum Oil & Gas industry in Onshore and Offshore Platforms ●Involved in various projects in the field of ELV systems & Electrical Installations ●Worked with Testing & Commissioning team in MEP field and Oil & Gas Industry for Qatar Petroleum. SUMMARY OF SKILLS
UPDA & QATAR CIVIL DEFENSE (QCD) CERTIFIED ENGINEER Mobile: +974-******** / E-Mail: email@example.com OBJECTIVE
Looking forward with a reputed organization that gives me an opportunity where I can improve my abilities, which provides an environment to share my skills with others so that I will be a part of success in that organization.
Strong experience in installations of all ELV & Electrical systems as per the AFC drawings.
Sound exposure in preparing detailed Engineering drawings according to the site surveys.
Experience in managing the teams on fieldworks in MEP field & Oil Gas industry on daily basis.
Served as the interface between Engineering and Designing team to ensure project.
Supported Project Managers & Supervisors with purchasing, RFIs, and submittals to increase productivity.
Successfully completed the below mentioned projects following the schedule, budget and quality requirements.
Supervision & management of contractors, Site Engineers to co-ordinate to complete the works on time.
Preparing Material submittals, Method Statements, As built drawings, O&M Manuals for Client’s approval.
Experienced in visiting Onshore & Offshore platform for Pre-Engineering & Pre-Installation site survey including data collections, modifications, dimensions check for upgrading & co-ordination with client.
Worked with procedures, rules, and regulations to subcontractors involved in the project while maintaining a safe, clean, and productive environment.
• B.E. in (Bachelor of Electronics & Communication Engineering Completed in 2004)
• Diploma in (Electronics & Communication Engineering Completed in 2000)PERIENCE WORK EXPERIENCE DETAILS
1. From Jan'18 to till at Consolidated Gulf Company Technology WLL Qatar as a Project Engineer
• Al Khaliji Bank Head Quarters (3B+G+26F) at Marina Mix 040 Lusail, Qatar (CCTV, Access Control System).
• Baladiya Solid Waste Management Plant-Dukhan (Fire Alarm & Fire Fighting).
• EPIC for PAGA, CCTV and Talkback in various Onshore Gas Operations plants and NFA Offshore Platform (Qatar Petroleum).
• Texas A & M University at Qatar (Access Control, Fire Alarm, PAVA, Lighting Control, Central Battery System)
• Qatar Foundation Golf Course Project (Fire Alarm).
• HMC (MIMIC Panels).
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Understanding with Tender & Scope of works of the projects.
• Attending technical clarifications & site issues & weekly meetings with Clients, Consultants & Main Contractor.
• Assists in preparation and implementation of Project Execution Plan (PEP).
• Review the contract documents, drawings and specifications for code compliance and procedures.
• Attends the Weekly Progress Meetings (Internal as well as with Client) and assist in preparation of Minutes of Meetings.
• Review Engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions.
• Ensuring all procedures and calculations are submitted to the client for review and approval.
• Coordinates with all project related personnel (onshore and offshore) on day-today progress of work activities, procurement and operations to ensure timely completion of the project.
• Coordinate with vendors & suppliers to get the approved materials for the client’s approval.
• Prepare purchase request & purchase orders for the clients approved materials and equipment’s.
• Preparing payment certificates for Invoices received from suppliers & vendors to proceeding for payments.
• Oversee project production efforts to assure projects are completed satisfactorily, on time and within budget.
• Coordinate with corresponding project site engineers to complete the Installations, Testing & commissioning offering consultant for all inspections, clearing all the snag list & handover the sites to Client.
• Ensures that all site works are done according to all applicable Safety, Quality and Standards.
• Worked for Qatar Petroleum at NFA PS-4 Offshore Platform Installations of CCTV, PAGA, Talkback
& PA systems, raising inspections with Client, T & C and request to QP for Helicopter booking to all our team personnel & forwarding materials to Ras-Laffan port to NFA PS-4. 2. From Dec'13 to Dec’17 at Consolidated Gulf Co WLL (CGC) Qatar as a Senior Engineer
• Qatar Petroleum Field Telephone Projects in various Onshore & GDS Stations (Field Telephones).
• Ministry of Interior CAMS (UPS, Batteries installations & associated works for CCTV racks).
• Dukhan Highway Tunnel Project (CCTV, PAVA, Emergency Telephones & Access Control).
• TJ Pearl Mansion Package-3 (Fire Alarm, PAVA Systems). Roles and Responsibilities:
• Prepare and schedule the projects coordinate and monitor the assigned engineering projects.
• Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications.
• Ensure safety and QA/QC programs are established by all parties and maintained and conduct reviews of detailed design drawing and specifications.
• Prepare and submit reports on the progress and status of the assigned projects.
• Perform overall quality control of the work(budget, schedule, plans, RFI)and report regularly on project status.
• Establish the working relationship with operations management needed to facilitate the coordination and execution of project work, such that the operational impact is minimized.
• Controls project plan by reviewing designs, specifications, plan and schedule changes recommending actions.
• Cooperate and communicate effectively with Operation Manager, Project team members to aid and technical supports.
• Perform detailed calculations to compute and establish the Construction, Installation, Testing & Commissioning are followed the standards and specifications.
• Involved in projects from the concept of detailed design, construction, testing commissioning & handover the projects.
• Preparing O & M Manual, As-built drawings & RFI’s for materials & installations offering consultant for inspections on completed locations.
3. From Sep'08 to Nov'12 at STS Abu Dhabi Electromechanical LLC in U.A.E as a Electrical Engineer
1. Project Title Dubai Motor City Up Town Area-2, Dubai, U.A.E. (Sep’08 to Jun’11) Designation Site Electrical & Maintenance (MEP) Engineer Description This Motor city up town area-2 project consists of 3-Phases of Residential buildings around 2062 Apartments, Swimming pools, Etisalat & DU Tower and splendid 34nos of Villas.
2. Project Title Sheik Khalifa General Hospital, Umm Al-Quwain U.A.E. (June’11 to Nov’12) Designation Electrical Engineer
Description This new General Hospital has GF+ 1F and Roof have builded with new facilities of 4nos. of Operation theaters, ICU Wards, Mortuary, Kitchens, Laundry rooms, Patient wards, Doctors & Nurses rooms & Emergency Helicopter landing area. Roles and Responsibilities:
• Review of Shop drawings & materials as per standards & specifications.
• Monitor contractor’s submittals to local authorities and ensures that they are carried out in a timely manner in accordance with the contract document.
• Respond to the contractor’s request for information to clarify ambiguities.
• Reporting to the Construction Manager /Project Manager.
• Involved in the supervision of site activities such as Installation of all Electrical Systems.
• Worked with testing & commissioning team for Electrical Lighting, Power & ELV Systems such as Access Doors, Intercom, BMS, Fire Alarm, Multimedia, Public Address & BGM system, Nurse Call System in Hospitality.
• Preparation of work schedule as per project requirements.
• Finalizing of materials to be used as per specification requirement and availability.
• Attend the issues that need to be addressed immediately with consent Project Manager, Construction Managers, QA/QC Manager and Senior Engineers etc.
• Preparation of RFI’s (Request for Inspection) & As-Built drawings for Consultant approvals.
• Offering finished area for inspection with Consultant/Client on each stage of work.
• Monitoring all sub-contractors works closely to ensure that the quality of work is as per specifications, and it’s completed on time.
• Ensuring that safety rules & regulations are communicated to the workforce is fully enforced.
• Preparation of daily & weekly accomplishment reports, attending weekly progress meeting with Client.
• Attending final snagging (Punch list) and handing over the project to Client.
• Worked for a year as a Maintenance Engineer of whole MEP (Mechanical- Plumbing, HVAC & Electrical) works for Dubai Motor City Uptown Area-2 project. 4. From May’07 to Jun'08 at Unicon Associates, in Chennai, India as a Junior Site Engineer Project Handled: G+3 & G+2 Residences.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Site supervision to check Electrical works.
• Process Planning.
• Updating of all technical and non-technical issues to Construction Manager.
• Prepares daily and weekly accomplishment reports. PERSONAL DOSSIER
5. From Jan’05 to Mar'07 at Canny Tech Solutions, in Chennai, India as a Customer Representative Roles and Responsibilities:
• Support and provide superior service via phones, e-mail, faxes and caller.
• Understand the impact of attitude in handling calls professionally.
• Outbound calling to rectify the customer needs.
• Identify and escalate priority issues.
• Follow up on initial contacts.
UPDA (Urban Planning Development Authority) Certified in Electronics & Communications by Ministry of Municipality and Urban Planning (MMUP) in Qatar.
QCD Certified in Fire Alarm Systems by Qatar Civil Defense in Qatar. TRAININGS
Attended Practical Training Program in India Telephone Industries (Bangalore Plant- India).
Having a valid certificate of HUET (QP Approved) (Valid until-15/Jan/2021).
Proficient with Microsoft Office Software and Operating System like Windows.
Having AutoCAD knowledge in Project Engineering. Father’s Name Jabarullakhan.
Date of Birth 29th April 1982.
Permanent Address Door No: 461, Poriyalar Nagar,
Madurai-625014, Tamil Nadu, India.
Marital Status Married.
Languages Known English, Tamil, Hindi & Malayalam. Religion Islam.
License Valid Qatar & India Driving License.
Passport Number K8982563
Date of Expiry 09th January 2023.
Place of Issue Madurai, India.
Given a chance i assure you of my best services to your organization, and satisfaction of all concerned. I hereby declare that the above information furnished is true to the best of my knowledge and belief. Place: