702-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org LAS VEGAS, NV WWW.LINKEDIN.COM/IN/DONALDARUSSELL
EXPERIENCED RADIOLOGY TECHNOLOGIST
RADIOLOGY, BONE DENSITOMETRY (DEXA) AND INTERVENTIONAL RADIOLOGY EXPERIENCE.
SENIOR RADIOLOGY TECHNOLOGIST
HEALTHCARE PARTNERS OF NEVADA LAS VEGAS, NV JUN 2007-PRESENT
Performed thousands of radiology examinations in busy Urgent Care settings. Authored internal and external communications that improved organizational systems for a productive medical clinic that treated 160+ patients/day.
● EXCELLENT ANNUAL REVIEWS. Noted for team building skills, customer service and problem solving reputation.
● CROSS-MODALITY TRAINING. Trained in Digital Radiography, portable exams, sterile procedures, C-Arm and DEXA exams while a student. These skills were expanded in the Urgent Care settings.
● TEAM BUILDER: Awarded for leadership in team building and communications efforts. Assisted in managing teams of over 30 staff.
PRACTICE MANAGER/ MARKETING MANAGER
SHAUKAT DAMJI, M.D. LAS VEGAS, NV JAN 2013 – AUG 2018
Recruited to leverage previous real estate, medical and management experience to re-establish a known medical provider venturing out to a solo practice. Successfully helped client to earn the prestigious “Best of Las Vegas” award.
● TURNAROUND LEADERSHIP: Retrained and reorganized front office staff to drive consistency and build stronger customer-service skills. Introduced e-medical system that captured $14K in Medicare E.M.R. reimbursement.
● REVENUE GROWTH: Identified 3rd party tech to provide services that resulted in the maximum reimbursements. Effectively turned a monthly loss into a profit and realized a gain of $13K/month of income.
● ANALYTICS: Streamlined new patient registration packages and work flow process and deployed analytics dataset to support business growth and integration for billing and coding systems.
EMERGENCY ROOM SECRETARY/ CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT ST. ROSE DOMINICAN HOSPITAL, SIENA CAMPUS, LAS VEGAS, NV 2003- JUN 2007 SOUTHERN HILLS HOSPITAL, LAS VEGAS, NV
● EMERGENCY ROOM EXPERIENCE: Asked to help staff and organize the new Pediatric Emergency Room at St. Rose Siena based on 9 months of volunteer work at the University Medical Center Pediatric E.R. Three of the incoming doctors to the new facility asked for me directly to assist the new center’s organizational effort.
● TRAUMA TECH TRAINING: Became part of the Trauma Unit at St. Rose Siena. Trained in organizing and assisting when level 2 and 3 trauma injuries arrived.
● UNIT SECRETARY/HEALTH UNIT COORDINATOR: Gained valuable experience in Emergency Room management and procedural protocols. Often was staffed as only Health Unit Coordinator with 5 Emergency Room doctors in a 36-bed setting. Earned a strong reputation for efficiency, accuracy and professionalism.
● “STAR PERFORMER” AWARD RECIPIENT, St. Rose Dominican Hospital.
B.A. Liberal Arts/Business Administration, Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles, CA
A.S. Radiology, PIMA Medical Institute, Las Vegas, NV 89103
Member, International Association of Business Communicators, 2016, 2017, 2018 Volunteer, University Medical Center Pediatric Emergency Department, 2003. Key Club International Board Member, Kiwanis International. Board Member, “Special Games” Community Events benefitting mentally and physically-challenged athletes. Organizer, L.I.F.E (Love is Feeding Everyone) Comedy Show/Food Drive benefiting homeless populations.