Availability: Monday to Friday 5pm-8am
Saturday - Sunday (Full day)
I am highly energetic, outgoing and detail-oriented. I can handle multiple responsibilities simultaneously while providing exceptional customer service. I am also very reliable and friendly who quickly learns and master’s new concepts and skills. I am passionate about helping customers and creating a satisfying and confident experience. EXPERIENCE
● 26 SEPTEMBER 2018–3 APRIL 2019, DENTAL SURGEON,CIVIL HOSPITAL Dental surgeon with hands-on experience of treating patients, exploring treatment options to patients and passion for educating them and answering their questions.
● 1 JULY 2017– 30 JUNE 2018 (CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE–2Years) INTERNSHIP(DENTISTRY), DASMESH INSTITUTE
Efficiently manage patient care, office and lab duties. Built a loyal patient following, frequently requested to serve as their dentist. Performed volunteer work at charitable organization ( Red Cross) and attended many dental camps.
● CASHIER- GIFT SHOP RETAIL (APRIL2019 – JUNE 2019) Received and distributed correct amount of currency for purchases. Handled cash with a computer register. Maintained overall appearance and cleanliness in the store. EDUCATION
Post-Graduation -Healthcare Administration and service management(Present)
CONESTOGA COLLEGE, DOON, ONTARIO
Bachelor of Dental Surgery (August 2013-June 2018)
DASMESH INSTITUTE OF RESEARCH & DENTAL SCIENCES, PUNJAB, INDIA H.S.C
CENTRAL BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION, PUNJAB, INDIA
CENTRAL BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION, PUNJAB, INDIA SKILLS
● Performed variety of clerical duties.
● Can work proficiently in a team.
● Ability to meet the deadline of the work.
● Responsible and reliable.
● Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and typing.
● Able to manage reports, future appointments, directs visitors to destination and answers queries.
● Interactive skills.
● Can work under pressure.
● Quick learner.
● Friendly nature and always ready to help others when needed.
● Energetic work attitude.
● Active Listening skills.
OTHER CERTIFICATION & TRAINING
● Attended training for CPR and got CPR-C Certification - CANADA DECLARATION
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is true to the best of my knowledge. Ms. Itti Sharma Place: Kitchener
Mona Sullivan, Professor
School of Workforce Development, Continuing Education, and Online Learning Conestoga College- ITAL firstname.lastname@example.org