VIPIN JACOB JOSE P: 959-***-****
A microbiologist by profession and passion, proficient in the knowledge of microorganisms and microbiological techniques. Adept at handling microorganisms and assisting projects. Extremely knowledgeable in overall laboratory functions. Education
Sam Higginbottom university of agriculture, technology and sciences, Prayagraj, U.P.
CGPA - 6.39
Presentation college of applied sciences, (affiliated to mahatma Gandhi University), Kerala.
CGPA - 6.34
St. Xavier’s school, Shahabad daulatpur, Delhi. CGPA - 6.0 Secondary
St. Xavier’s school, Shahabad daulatpur, Delhi. GP - 6.2 Experience
• A fresher but been Part of Quality control team.
• Published an abstract in an international conference by EIAEASSD-2018.
• Coordinator in Entrepreneurs and Innovators Club (EpIC), a student’s club under Directorate of Innovation, Projects and Consultancy (IPC).
• Students coordinator of NSS.
• Project handling experience of 6 months during graduation and 12 months during post-graduation.
• Summer training on Food biotechnology from Helix biogenesis. Skills
• Microscopy ● Media preparation
• Microbiological techniques ● Staining and Culturing
• Microbiological lab work ● Equipment handling
• Adaptability ● Microsoft office
• Writing ● Reading
• Traveling ● Basketball
Conferences and certificates
International conference by EIAEASSD-2018, SHUATS. Bio-Sangam an international conference-2018, MNNIT. Personal Information
Name Vipin Jacob Jose
Father's Name Binu Jacob
Mother's Name Tessy Binu
Date of Birth 8
Marital Status Unmarried
Languages Known English, Hindi and Malayalam
Current Address 379, Golden Jubilee Apartment, Sector 11, Rohini Delhi 110085