Name : GANESH VISWANATHAN
Father's Name : R V V Iyer
Address : No. 8, 5th Main, 3rd Cross, Srinidhi Layout, Konanakunte,
BANGALORE 560 062, INDIA.
Date of Birth : 16th October 1950
Mobile No. +91-761**-*****
Res No. +91-80-263*-****
Chartered Accountant with over 40 years experience in UAE (23 years), Nigeria(14 years) & in
India (5 years).
Type of Industries : Construction (Engineering & Civil), Quarrying, Manufacturing (Textiles, Sugar,
Steel, Biscuits, Foam & Food Industries) and Trading companies.
Areas of Specialization : Financial Accounting, Project Finance from Banks and Lending Institutions,
Internal Audit, Cash Flow & Budgetary Control, MIS & Administration.
WORK EXPERIENCE :
1. GINCO STEEL L.L.C. & POLYCO CO. LTD., SHARJAH, UAE, as FINANCE & ADMINISTRATION
MANAGER From April 1996 to March 2019 (Main Clients - Petrofac & Siemens Jobs)
2. JAFCO CONSTRUCTION, NIGERIA - as FINANCE DIRECTOR from August 1992 to April 1995.
3. H B MANAGEMENT GROUP OF COMPANIES, LAGOS, NIGERIA - as FINANCE CO-ORDINATOR from
- 2 -
August 1986 to July 1992 (J T Chanrai Group).
4. NIGERAIN-SWISS CONSTRUCTION & QUARRYING INDUSTRIES LTD. as FINANCE CUM
COMMERCIAL MANAGER from August 1981 to July 1986 (Division of Enginconsult AG,
In INDIA :
5. PODDAR PROJECTS LTD, HYDERABAD (Pench Steel Division) as ACCOUNTS OFFICER, from
August 1980 to May 1981
6. DAVANGERE SUGAR LTD., DAVANGERE, KARNATAKA, as ACCOUNTS OFFICER (Internal Audit)
from March 1978 to August 1980.
7. JOLLY BROTHERS PVT LTD., BANGALORE (Construction Co.), as MANAGER CUM ACCOUNTANT,
from February 1975 to March 1978.
1. HIGHER SECONDARY EXAMINATION from West Bengal Board of Secondary Education, Calcutta -
2. B.Com Graduate from CALCUTTA UNIVERSITY - 1970
3. Underwent Articleship under N Ramasamy & Co., Chartered Accountants, Chennai, India, during
1971-74, as required by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
4. Fellow Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, New Delhi, India.
Merger & Acquisitions : Handled Legal Matters, Take Over Value, Valuation of Fixed Assets.
Project Finance - Long Term Loans from Banks and Financial Institutions for purchase of machineries and for factory expansion (Commerz Bank, Nigerain Industrial Development Bank, Icon Merchant Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, Industrial Development Bank of India
Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India, Bank of Sharjah)
Liaison with Statutory Auditors, Government Departments, Customs, Import and Export formalities.
Thorough knowledge of Administration and HR matters.
Cash Flow & Budgetary Control.
Attended various conferences & seminars in UAE & in Nigeria. Attended One month training on Commercial function matters in Zurich, Switzerland, while working with Nigerain-Swiss Construction Co., Lagos, Nigeria.
Mobile : +91-761**-*****