SAP HRIS/HCM Functional Analyst and Business Analyst
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jasleen-kaur07/ SAP HCM/HRIS Functional Analyst and Business Analyst with 4.4 Years of experience in configuring and implementing HR module in SAP. Successfully completed three end to end full life cycle implementation including Payroll (PY), Benefits (BN), Time (PT), Personnel Administration (PA), Organization Management (OM), Travel (TM) and Employee Self-Service (ESS). Expertise of business process analysis with the knowledge of designing and developing effective business solution. Skilled in analyzing complex problem and solving them within time frame. EXPERIENCE
Tata Consultancy Services (INDIA) September 2014-December 2018
• Adroitness in developing coherent and beneficial solutions to diverse and convoluted business problems.
• Conducted business process gap analysis between SAP standard business process model and proposed design, and made recommendation for process improvement.
• Analyze client’s business requirement to develop business architecture and document business requirement documents (BRD) that includes work flow diagram, functional specification, technical specification and easy to understand data and process models for each operational report and get secured approval from business stakeholders.
• Liaise with stake holders and third party throughout integration and conversion phase. Provided assistance required during data upload and reconciliation of legacy data into SAP HCM.
• Provided end user training via conducting training sessions accompanied by creation of Training Manuals and configuring training system.
• Extensive experience in project planning, executing and implementing projects, and taking ownership on timely delivery of product in every sprint.
• Have in-depth knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), working as Scrum team, with experience in Agile and waterfall methodologies.
• Experience in HP Application Lifecycle Management: uploading, executing and documenting test cases.
• Involved in SAP QA Management for Quality Testing by defining and documenting Test plan in Microsoft word, inserting Test Data created in Microsoft Excel, Uploading Test cases using Microsoft Excel (using VLOOKUP and various functions) and updating Test Result reports on the ALM tools.
• Responsible for implementation and configuration of various Sub modules in HR with extensive experience in Personnel Administration, Organizational Management, Payroll, Benefits, Time Management, Benefits, Deductions, Third Party Remittance, Taxes, Travel Management, ESS.
• Worked on HR Interface Toolbox, SAP payroll outsourcing, Legacy System Migration Workbench LSMW tool, Batch Data Communication BDC Upload of SAP R/3 for migration of data between systems and good understanding in FI/CO and SAP workflow.
• Functional Testing including Unit Testing and integration Testing along with creation of Test Scripts, User Test cases and Training Manuals. Also, conducting user training session (UAT) and demos for all user levels after completion of regression testing.
• Used Agile delivery concept (as a part of scrum team) and business analysis tools with backlog grooming, user story development for improved business performance and effectiveness.
• Worked on Payroll Implementation for Canada, Singapore, Colombia and Ecuador for Benefits Third Party Remittance, Garnishments Storage, Taxes Internal Tables, Integration with General Ledger Accounts, Calculation Rules, Off Cycle Processing, Bank Transfers Direct Deposits using schema, PCR, functions and operations.
• Worked on Time Management Implementation, configured Work Schedules, Time Evaluation Processing using schemas, generating Time Evaluation Reports, updating Time Management Info types, tracking work time and over time of employees, to evaluate time and pay according to time evaluation.
• Worked on Travel Management Implementation for handling employees travel for work which include Trip planning, Trip Creation, Trip Approval, Trip Settlement, and settlement of travel expenses, where input was through ESS and payment were made by SAP Finance. Hence, integration was established between SAP HR and SAP FI.
• Logging tickets and change requests onto Issue Management System, managing problems related to SAP HCM and documenting resolution information.
• Conduct support pack update of SAP ECC 6.0, handled online SAP support system notes and transports for updates in various areas of SAP HCM.
• I have completed introductory training of SAP Success Factor employee central and SAP Success Factor Learning Management (LMS) provided by SAP Online portal. TECHNICAL SKILLS
• ERP: SAP R/3 ECC 6.0
• Database: MY SQL, Oracle 9i, 10g
• Programming Language: SQL, PL/SQL, Java, C#, HTML
• Microsoft Tools: MS Office 2010,2016
Master of Engineering (Computer Science) Thapar University, Patiala, India August 2012 – June 2014
• Securing Mobile Agent’s Information in Ad-Hoc Network IEEE September 2014 https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/6949352/
• Mobile Agent Information Security in Ad-Hoc Network IEEE April 2014 https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/6915343/