475-***-**** SAR MANAGER CONSULTANT email@example.com
Strategic professional with moreover twelve year’s experience in the field of accounting. Worked with and alongside intermediaries, VP, CFO, and CEO's and a plethora of areas in finance industry: law induction, amendments, risk assessment, portfolio management, forensic accounting, and financial reporting. SKILLS & EXPERTISE
● Sarbanes-Oxley Act
● Patriot Act
● Bank Secrecy Act
● AML Control Act
● KYC SAR
● NCSC Lexis Nexis
● Edgar Westlaw
● SEC FAF
● Probate OFAC compliance
● Financial Statements
● SEC filings 10k/q
Jackson Hewitt Newark, NJ
Tax Accountant III 2012
Maintained logged appointments and secured client. Explained laws and benefits of credits to all clients qualified or may become qualified.
● Amended returns
H&R Block Brooklyn, NY
Tax Auditor III 2009-2012
An office of eight experienced tax professionals. Worked alongside manager for ultimate performance. Educated and explained tax laws and amendments. Created log, answered phones, email follow-up, message appointment reminders to clients for smooth office flow.
● Established new and returning clients for next two years.
● Processed prior years according to city and state regulations. Choice Co New York, NY
Compliance Consultant 2003-2007
Team of twenty-five to review financial accounts received CTR. Executed aggressive research on customer accounts, names and public filings. Managed organization's compliance with the Sarbanes Oxley Act. Worked with minimized budget.
● Made contact with customer for filing forms accordingly including PEP.
● Processed supported reports with findings utilizing Excel and PowerPoint for managerial review
● Packaged findings along with supported documentation for third parties Deloitte New York, NY
SARs Compliance Manager Consultant 2001-2003
Hired as a member of financial services team to support company’s’ start up investigation. Rapidly promoted due to strong performance. Coordinated software and spearheaded programmed spreadsheet for smooth financial operation for employees, third parties and incumbents. Oversaw 500 plus flagged cases and or fined.
● Performed and researched look back in customer individual and business accounts
● 300 cases involved money laundering; check kiting, structuring, shell accounts
● Processed SARs reports with findings utilizing Excel & PowerPoint for managerial review EDUCATION Bachelor’s Degree, Accounting University of Phoenix Newark, NJ