An experienced and highly energetic candidate able to drive profitability improvement through strategic growth and sales growth with total customer satisfaction. Has a long track record of successfully directing the execution of tactical operating plans and in past has worked with some of respected and recognizable companies. Right now i am looking for a suitable leadership position with a market-leading, high-growth company that offers opportunities for advancement into sales management. OBJECTIVES
In charge of a team of 15 sales reps, and responsible for achieving sales targets of all marketing programs and strategic sales activities. Also in command of ensuring that the companies and its customer goals are aligned and met.
11.Managing, creating & analysing Quarterly Sales
SALES TEAM LEADER
- Identifying profitable new alternative distribution points.
- Using market knowledge to influence decisions regarding customer pricing and sales programs.
- Organising special sales projects, such as new product introductions, sales promotions, advertisements, etc.
- Sales experience in municipal, contractor & distributor markets.
- Able to manage all aspects of sales to prospective and current customers, including providing highly technical and administrative product information.
- Ability to establish priorities and work under limited supervision.
- Negotiating with market research companies and advertising agencies.
- Able to forge high performing working relationships with customers & colleagues.
- Can communicate information and ideas to others in an understandable manner.
- Manage advertising to gain traction with large corporate and measuring RoI. ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS
Bachelor of Commerce from Mumbai University - 2005
(REFERENCES - Available on request)
B/405 Prathamesh Paradise, New Link Road,
Borivali West, Mumbai - 400092, INDIA
SALES MANAGER - Amisha Pipes
1.Interacting with customers regularly to gain feedback on quality & service effectiveness.
2.Managing staff levels to ensure that key target mark- eting areas are always covered.
3.Advancing the company's strategic positioning with key accounts and strategically important geographies.
4.Maintaining strong and cordial relationships with corporate level purchase and procurement managers. 5.Identifying and monitoring the performance of
competitors in the market place.
6.Providing excellent customer services and handling a team of 5 - 7 CSR
7.In the field generating sales on a daily basis.
8.Responsible for account budgets, expenditure fore- casts, and setting sales targets etc.
9.Applying for large project tenders
10.Managing, creating & analysing Quarterly Sales
Jalaram Agencies (2007 - 2010)
Khade Sanitation (2004 - 2007)
(Jul 2010 - Present)
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
Sales & Marketing