Tacoma ***** WA
Reliable Private Duty Caregiver who is very knowledgeable on handling a variety of emergency situations. Adept at meal preparation assisting in the maintenance of a household and developing a strong rapport with a client. Specializes in elderly and special needs patients.
Certified in first aid Time management
Certified in CPR Payroll software
Excellent cook that can adapt to any diet PC proficient Dedicated to giving the best possible care Critical thinking Exceptional communication skills and able to use sign language
Patient and caring person who is a reliable caregiver Dictation and transcription Multi-line phone systems Team player
Community Crisis Stabilization Services. (CCSS)
2/3/2018 - Current
● Working with individuals, groups and communities to improve mental health.
● Encourage clients to discuss emotions and experiences.
● Examine issues including substance abuse, aging, bullying, anger management, careers, depression, relationships, self-image, stress and
● Work with families.
● Take a holistic (mind and body) approach to mental health care.
● Preparing meals for clients based on specific diets from doctors.
● Attending to any daily medical care that patients needed.
● Spending time with patients who are on medications to keep them smiling and content.
● Working with people with special needs in the facility like autism and cerebra palsy. Alpine Care Adult Home
7/1/2017 – 2/1/2018
● Prepared meals for clients in their homes based on specific diets from doctors.
● Attended to any daily medical care that patients needed.
● Spent time with patients who were bed ridden to keep them smiling and content. Made daily rounds to several homes of patients and administered daily care based on doctors’ instructions.
● Assisted many patients in the maintenance and upkeep of their homes.
● Prepared meals either in advance in a company kitchen or at the patient’s home depending on dietary needs. Responsible for performing routine medical instructions and any routine medical equipment maintenance at patients’ homes.
● Assisted in carrying out basic medical procedures each day for patients based on medical instructions.
● Spent time cooking for patients and assisting in maintaining their homes. General Office Clerk (Kenya)
3/1/2011 – 03-01-2017
● Schedule meetings and office activities and book catering appropriately.
● Maintain supply closet and re-stock offices as necessary including inventory and ordering office materials.
● Prepare payroll checks cross-checking check details against payroll printout.
● Recorded receivables and prepared billings for mailing.
● Sorted and distributed incoming mail.
● Arranged for management travel accommodations including hotel and flight bookings and preferred car service
● Greeted clients in office and over multi-line phone system promptly and courteously.
● Delivered inter-office messages to staff and management via email and in person.
● Took dictation and transcribed for business correspondence. Education
2017 -Certification: Caregiver for Hire USA LLC
1996-1998 Associate’s Degree: Zetech College
1992-1995 High School Diploma: Olooseos Girls High school