Zhiqi (Jade) Guo
FORDHAM UNIVERSITY, GABELLI SCHOOL OF BUSINESS, New York, NY Aug 2018 – Aug 2019 MS, Marketing Intelligence, GPA 3.86
Coursework: Data-Driven Marketing, Business Modelling, Digital Marketing Analytics Assistantship: Gabelli School of Business, Admission Office, Graduate Assistant Leadership: Senior Board, Fordham Business Chinses Society Missouri State University, Springfield, MO & Liaoning Normal University, Liaoning, China Aug 2013 – May 2017 BA, Marketing Management, GPA 3.82
Coursework: Basic Marketing Principles, Statistics Leadership: Senior Board, Chinese Students and Scholarships Association (CSSA) PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
BOLD NYC, New York, NY Jun 2019 - Present
Digital Marketing Intern
● Created and deployed email campaigns and executed FB and IG ads to improve traffic for various clients across multiple industries (e-commerce, law, and tax); Optimized SEM strategy through Google Ads with multiple extensions, based on the market, target audience, product and marketing goals, which led to improved impressions (+100%) and CTR (+100%).
● Managed Google Analytics account for clients and conducted deep-dive analysis to provide insights on consumer behavior.
● Led the effort to conduct industry analysis and marketing research for clients to inform marketing strategies. OFFERBANG INC., New York, NY Oct 2018 – May 2019
Intern, Email Marketing & Marketing Development Assistant
● Designed content for WeChat brand account and provided recommendation for YouTube campaigns which led to increased followers and likes; Created and managed email campaigns through MailChimp to better target relevant audiences and promote products and services.
● Measured email campaign performance by analyzing data through MailChimp to inform optimization of future email campaigns.
YYS TECH INC., New York, NY Nov 2018 – Jan 2019
Intern, Event Assistant & Social Media Marketing Strategist
● Developed partnership with Brooklyn Fashion Week and secured sponsorship for “Global Teenager Idol Competition” event.
● Launched a new WeChat Account and posted content on a weekly basis; launched a social media campaign for the event which led to increased followers from 450 to 1000.
SEPHORA, New York, NY Oct 2017 – Jan 2018
● Provided outstanding customer service to all customers and boosted sales by 20%.
● Provided insights to inform global marketing strategies to target international customers. PROJECTS
Identify Target Segments for Uniqlo, New York, NY Sep 2018 – Oct 2018
● Performed ETL on 100K rows of transaction data and conducted Hierarchical Cluster Analysis using SPSS to identify unique high-value customer segments.
● Designed customized marketing strategies based on identified key segments and developed regression model to provide sales projection and to inform future optimizations.
Blog Website Marketing and Analysis, New York, NY Jan 2019 – Mar 2019
● Launched a blog site using Blogger and integrated Google Analytics on site for tracking; Promoted organic content on IG and WeChat to drive traffic to the blog.
● Executed Paid Search campaign using 40+ keywords and improved average Ad Quality Score and CTR over time. SKILLS & ASSETS
● Language: English (Fluent), Mandarin (Native)
● Tech Skills: Advanced Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Google Analytics, Google Ads, SQL, SPSS, SAS, Python, Tableau (basic), MailChimp, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Infographic, Qualtrics, Canva
● Interests: Media, Fashion, Beauty, Piano, Dancing