Bella+Canvas - Production Director
City Of Commerce, California
aspects of quality control.
9326 Hasty Ave, Downey, CA 90241
2 year pilot program at Cal State LA
Textile Dyeing and Finishing
2 year on site Dye Apprentice Program
with LA DYE & Finishing
Dye studies in Switzerland at Ciba/Geigy
Dye Stuff Factory and Training School.
14 years on site dye and finishing training
Swisstex California (production Manager)
Gladstone High School
High School Diploma
Citrus College 1 Year
Technical director consistently rewarded for success in planning and operational improvements. Experience in policy development and staff management procedures positively impacting overall morale and productivity.
Experienced production director with over 20 years of experience in textile industry and manufacturing. Excellent reputation for resolving problems, improving customer satisfaction, and driving overall operational improvements. Consistently saved costs while increasing profits and quality.
Responsibilities include managing all sewing factories and personal that coordinate production domestic and international. Coordinate all QC personal to ensure company quality standards .
Manage all sewing factory coordinators (priorities inventory control
,ASN factory control)
Manage domestic factories as well in house sewing factory of 200 employees
Manage cutting facility of 600 employees with capacity of 3.5M garments per week.
Negotiate all contracts for raw materials as well as finished fabrics in China. Responsible for costing of all new product development
Responsible for all quality control personal/for overseas full package product in other divisions.
Responsible for developing all new product (i.e.yarn.knitting and costing )
Manage all trims department, coordinate trims for all sewing factories and negotiate all pricing for trims.
● Managed company operations, including staff hiring, training,
● Development, scheduling and supervision.
● Manage all local and over seas dye houses scheduling and costing Swisstex California - Senior Production Manager
01/1997 - 02/2011
Oversaw 150-person team of employees handling production of dye and finishing
● Managed quality control
● Responsible for all customer service
●operations Managed all day to
Received training and certification from Swisstex California in dyeing and finishing
● Improved the over all direction of the company
● Managed to lower cost in all areas of production
● Decrease labor cost and improved company profit.
● Increase quality and production
● Help built the largest t-shirt manufacturing company in the US Successfully built a quality control team for global manufacturing of full package garments