Adriano Longo E. email@example.com 416-***-****
Relationship driven approach has led to multi-year, quality client and recognition as a top-performing sales professional with exceptional problem-solving and effective multi-tasking skills WORK EXPERIENCE
Director of Placement Services, Recruiting in Motion December 2018 - Present
• Business development/marketing to evolve and grow my client base by advertising our services for a variety of finance and accounting roles.
• Marketing to clients via telephone/digital channel as well as conducting in-person meetings with key managers to senior-level executives, to market our services to prospective clients and building on existing client relationships.
• Recruiting, interviewing, and placing accounting and finance professionals for full-time positions.
• Participate in networking organizations and events.
• Provide the highest quality customer service to both clients and candidates. Division Director, The Creative Group March 2017 – December 2018
• Client development: Develop and grow my client base by marketing our services for temporary, project and temporary to full-time staffing solutions; negotiate bill rates and conversion fees with clients; participate in local trade association and networking events to increase the presence of TCG in the local business community.
• Recruit, interview and match skilled creative professionals with clients' projects, temporary assignments and temporary-to-full-time opportunities; provide ongoing communication and career guidance to candidates.
• Select well-matched candidates to fulfill client job orders and maintain ongoing contact with clients and temporary professionals currently on assignment to ensure both receive exceptional customer service; resolve any customer service issues quickly and efficiently to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction.
• Provide direction, training, development and motivation to the staffing managers you manage; oversee team productivity and manage a personal book of business; provide incremental growth of divisional revenue, consistent with Robert Half targets; provide the highest quality of customer service to both client companies and job candidates.
Branch Manager, Randstad Canada April 2013 – March 2017
• The Staffing Branch Manager must always promote and act in a manner consistent with Randstad’s Group core values: “to know, to serve, to trust”, “the simultaneous promotion of all interests”, and “striving for perfection”.
• Leading and developing others by providing effective coaching, feedback, structure and support
• Problem-solving skills and the ability to make timely decisions that are in alignment with Randstad Group core values • Formulating and executing action plans and strategies to meet specific business goals
• Run a 360-degree desk, which includes business development, candidate attraction and recruitment.
• Proficiency in multitasking, emanate an outgoing personality, and passion within a fast-paced dynamic work environment are imperative to the success of my role. Awards: President Club 2014
Adriano Longo firstname.lastname@example.org 416-***-**** Senior Manager, Sales and Operations, TELUS February 2005 – December 2012
• Trained and managed Corporate Account Managers and Client Support Representatives
• Implemented sales and client care incentives to motivate sales and operation teams
• Met and exceeded targets year after year.
• Supported own portfolio and exceeded personal targets.
• Worked as a team with Corporate Sales Reps and increased sales in-store
• Worked with Client Support to increase the customer experience
• Managed marketing campaigns to help improve sales and generate new business
• Established several successful partnerships with key people, which increased sales year after year
• Developed sales campaigns to successfully partner with new and existing clients Awards: Top Performer 2008 & 2009
Marketing Diploma, Marketing Humber College, 1995 - 1997 Business Administration, Marketing Humber College 1995 – 1997