Irish France D. Gamilde, RPh
**-* *.****** **. Balubad
Nangka, Marikina City
Land line: 941-1861
To pursue an organization in the field of Pharmaceutical that will challenge and strengthen my knowledge and skills that I will use to contribute effectively to the organization. WORK EXPERIENCE
Pharmacist / Regulatory Affairs Assistant / QC Analyst St. Martin Pharmaceutical Laboratories, Marikina City September 7, 2015 – May 31, 2019
Customer Service Representative
TechMahindra Ltd., Libis, Quezon City
June 2013 – July 2014
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS
As Regulatory Affrairs
- Understanding of regulatory standard based on PIC/S, cGMP and some of the Current Regulatory Reforms.
- SOP update or revision based on FDA standard
- Handle Quality Risk Management Program and Employee’s Training
- Update/Revise Packaging Materials according to A.O 2016-0008. (Based on new regulation)
- Check and Monitor the CPR of every Pharmaceutical products
- Checking of new FDA circular updates
- Research of Technical Specs (if needed) for the Renewal or Application of products.
As Quality Control
- Checking/Dispensing of Raw materials for manufacturing process.
- Product encoding and inventory
- Checking of coding information of Packaging Materials in manufacturing process.
- Visual Quality inspection of finished products to be delivered to the warehouse or drugstores.
Gender: Female Religion: Member of Iglesia Ni Cristo Civil Status: Single Nationality: Filipino
Birthdate: April 01, 1992 Language Spoken: English & Tagalog EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND
College Centro Escolar University (Mediola, Manila) Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy
Board Passer - Licensure Examination for Pharmacy
High School New Era University (Central Ave., New Era, Quezon City) Year 2004-2008
Elementary St. Nicholas School (Twinville Subdivision, Marikina City) Year 1998-2004
Pasay City General Hospital
Libertad, Pasay City
Diamond Laboratories, Inc.
Commonwealth, Quezon City
Amang Rodriguez Memorial Medical Center
Sumulong Hi-way, Marikina City
Mercury Drug Corporation
Libis, Quezon City
Aligning Pharmacy Practice with Current Regulatory Reforms - Aug. 6, 2017 Held at Marikina Hotel & Convention Center, Marikina City
Standard Operating Procedure and Risk Management Plan Training for Drug Outlets: Compliance to FDA - Aug. 19, 2017
Held at PPhA Building, R. Papa st., Sampaloc, Manila
BASF Solubilization Platform Unlock the full Potential of your API (Pharma Technical Seminar 2018) - May 10, 2018
Held at EDSA Shangri-La Hotel, Mandaluyong, Philippines CHARACTER REFERENCES
Jenica S. Prieto Mercury Drug Corp. Pharmacist 090*-*******
Zenaida B. Hagos St. Martin Pharm. Labs. Q.C. Manager 092*-*******
Maylene C. Medina Herbalife International Ind. Distributor 093*-*******