Motivated & Self Driven
Houston, TX 77047
A position that involves being a apart of a reputed organization, utilizing the opportunity to offer proven and developing skills within the company.
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
GP&C - Houston, TX
June 2017 to January 2018
Loads,unloads,materials onto pallets,trays,racks, and shelves by hand. Scaffold builder
Brand energy and solutions - Freeport, TX
January 2016 to March 2017
Build platforms for personal to work off of safely in difficult places to reach. Utility Worker
PCL CONSTRUCTION - Freeport, TX
October 2014 to August 2015
Distributed water throughout the unit, empty out full trash barrels, worked as an helper on the fuel truck, plus
your basic general labor task.
Iron Worker Helper / Boilermaker Helper
TIC - Freeport, TX
August 2012 to July 2014
Install beams, handrails, ladder cages, install grating, and change out flanges as well. Scaffold Builder Helper
February 2010 to May 2011
Build platforms for personal to work off of in difficult places. Education
Van Vleck High School - Van Vleck, TX
Certificate in Network Cabling Specialist & Fiber Optics Houston Community College - Houston, TX
blueprints, Highway Construction, MAINTENANCE, Warehouse Associate, Forklift, Picker Packer, Order Puller, Shipping Receiving
August 2015 to Present
NCCER Core Curriculum
PROFESSIONAL RELATED INDUSTRY KNOWLEDGE
Introduction to the Highway Construction Industry
Basic Safety; Complies with OSHA 10-Hour
Training Requirement; Understanding of Safe Operations within a Work Zone Introduction to Construction Math, Introduction to Hand Tool & Power Tool Introduction to Construction Drawing, Introduction to Construction Math Basic Rigging, Basic Communication Skill
Introduction to Materials Handling
PROFESSIONAL RELATED SKILLS
• Perform quality checks on products and parts.
• Package finished products and prepare them for shipment.
• Rotate through all the tasks required in a particular production process.
• Shovel, sweep, or otherwise clean work areas.
• Review work orders and blueprints to ensure work is performed according to specifications.
• Complete production reports to communicate team production level to management.
• Determine work assignments and procedures.
• Maintain production equipment and machinery.
• Provide assistance in the production of wiring assemblies.
• Supervise assemblers and train employees on job procedures.
• Operate machinery and heavy equipment, such as forklifts.
NCCER Certified, Electrician Apprentice License, Chemical plant experience, and Warehouse.