Work as On Call nurse - Hospice of Marion County
Ocala, FL 34470
email@example.com - 352-***-****
Licensed Practical Nurse provide routine bedside care, help evaluate residents' needs, help RN by following care plans
Known as a patient advocate and team player; believe in empowering patients by delivering health education and nursing care that enhances wellness and quality of life. Communicate well with doctors, colleagues and patient families, insuring continuity of patient care.
Excellent care-giving skills; able to empathize with others; provide excellent care to people who are sick, children, elderly or who have severe disabilities EXPERIENCIA LABORAL
Work as On Call nurse
Hospice of Marion County -
agosto 2014 a Actualmente
visiting patients at their home), crisis care and Legacy house as needed.
• Performs specific tasks as follows but not limited to, personal hygiene, passive range of motion and positioning, enemas, dressings, wound irrigations and decubitus care, colostomy care, administration of medications and instructing patient and family in medications administration.
• Teaches families how to create a safe environment. LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse)
The Centers Mental Health Hospital - Ocala, FL -
junio 2012 a abril 2014
in CSU & APU department dealing with adults and elderly caring for patients experiencing acute mental distress or who have an enduring mental illness
• assessing and talking to patients about their problems and discussing findings with Primary nurse.
• ensuring the correct administration of medication, including injections, and monitoring the results of treatment
• Hospice citrus county - worked in Hospice house and patients home provide support for patients and their families, mostly in the comfort of their own home administration of medication as ordered by Physician Village Home Care
Delivered in-home nursing services that included:
Wound Dressing & Care G tube Feedings & Care Glucose Checks & Blood Pressure
• Home-healthcare services to adult and elderly patients diagnosed with chronic/terminal conditions, convalescing from surgical procedures or recovering from serious illnesses and injuries.
• Followed rehabilitation and treatment plans to accelerate patient recovery; minimize pain, discomfort, infections and complications; and optimize patient outcomes.
• Assessed, monitored and documented patient progress, symptoms and vital signs on each visit.
• Educated clients and their families on the safe treatment of injuries, illnesses and conditions. LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse)
Summerfiel Suites - Summerfield, FL -
Workedwith them through Hospice of Marion County as a PRN nurse for the last 3 years. I was offered a full time job with them on October 2017 till now, EDUCACIÓN Y FORMACIÓN
College of Central Florida - Ocala, FL
OTROS DATOS DE INTERÉS
Skills Ability to interact with people from diverse cultures and backgrounds Flexible & adaptable
Well trained in handling patients in severe condition Excellent interpersonal skills, problem solving skills Multi tasking ability not compromising with the quality of work Chest, NG, Gastro Tubes Geriatric base Care
Urinalysis Finger Sticks
Wound Care Dispensing Medications/Injections
Charting & Documentation