Rosharon, Texas ****3
Looking to obtain a position which will require me to apply my business experience and general office skills to assist you in achieving your goals. I am dependable, a hard worker and take tremendous pride in my work. QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
● 10-Key data entry
● Type 40 WPM
● Customer, Vendor, and Employee Relations
● Microsoft Office
● Analytical / Problem Solving
● Cash Handling and Management
● Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivables
Jerry’s Automatics – Stafford / Arcola, Texas (Feb 1996-Current) Owner / Office Manager
● Provide customer service with satisfaction.
● Maintain vendor relations, including troubleshooting and problem solving with parts, supplies and accounts.
● Control Inventory, Purchase Parts and Supplies.
● Receive and Inspect for physical damage and accuracy.
● Communicate with customer on vehicle repair and options, keep in contact on status of repairs.
● Prepare estimates, invoices and process extended warranty claims with Alldata and Mitchell Software.
● Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivables, Reconciliations, bank deposits.
● Manage all Business Functions.
Realty Associates- Houston, Texas (2004-2009)
Real Estate Agent
● Coordinate appointments to show marketed properties and to meet new clients.
● Represent buyers and sellers of developed and underdeveloped properties.
● Manage contracts, negotiations and all aspects of sales to finalize purchases.
● Guide clients from beginning to end of the home buying process.
● Market and sell property for clients by hosting open houses and advertising online and in print. EDUCATION
High School Diploma: Dulles High School –Stafford, Texas