**** ******** ****** ***** ***** linkedin.com/in/tylerdrakeae/
Santa Clara, CA email@example.com 408-***-**** EDUCATION
San Jose State University, San Jose, California Aug. 2013 – May 2018 B.S. in Aerospace Engineering GPA: 3.00
Pump It Up, Santa Clara, Ca, Manager Jan 2019 – Present
• Oversee the activities, responsibilities, and daily operations of the facility and junior employees.
• Manage financial transactions, vendor reports, and deposits for the facility.
• Perform telecom service to ensure customer is understands and is satisfied with our service.
• Manage a team of up to 12 employees to coordinate required duties. United Technologies Aerospace Systems, Fairfield, CA, Manufacturing Engineer Intern June 2018 – Dec 2018
• Trained to product safety management standards, working within an ordnance facility with energetics.
• Designed, developed, and innovated new tooling related to real-time production issues.
• Ensured quality of tool design meets and exceeds company and customer standards.
• Worked to reduce waste using lean manufacturing strategies.
• Improved efficiency and reduced ergonomic risk in manufacturing production procedures.
• Advanced proposals utilizing project management.
• Analyzed engineering drawings and specifications to determine tooling and process requirements. Pump It Up, Santa Clara, CA, Assistant Manager March 2013 – May 2018
• Trained new employees to fulfill corporate standards of customer service. UNDERGRADUATE PROJECT EXPERIENCE
Senior Capstone Project, Thermodynamics Lead/Structures Co-Lead, SJSU/NASA Aug 2017 – May 2018
• Worked under professor at NASA Ames research facility designing subscale ADEPT re-entry vehicle.
• Implemented NASA developed data to design a closed-loop control system for subscale model.
• Improved landing precision 20 fold through use of magnetic actuation and lift modulation.
• Accepted to IPPW conference to propose proof of concept and supporting data. Students for Exploration and Development of Space (SEDS), Member Aug 2017 – May 2018
• Worked in a team to build USRC rocket, competing to reach highest altitude.
• Expanded team collaboration skills and deeper understanding of engineering application. Formula SAE, Member Jan. 2017 – Dec. 2017
• Established cooperation and connections with company sponsorships.
• Cooperated to develop diffuser design for aerodynamic improvement.
• Implemented design effectively reducing drag and increasing downforce.
• Collaborated with large team of varied engineers to meet competition deadlines. Computational Fluid Dynamics Course, Simulation and Report Aug. 2017 – Dec. 2017
• Researched computational software as well as geometric design parameters for re-entry vehicles.
• Executed simulation of Apollo 11 re-entry capsule using NASA sourced geometry.
• Correlated retrieved data to real mission metrics and analyzed validity of results in analytical report. ACTIVITIES/COMMUNITY SERVICE:
San Jose Peace and Justice Center, Volunteer Jan. 2018 – May 2018
• Participated in demonstrating local support and charity.
• Created momentum to assist in flourishing an equal opportunities program. Community Service Learning Project, Volunteer Aug 2016 – Dec. 2017
• Visited local primary schools to influence and educate youth to pursue STEM careers.
• Taught 1st through 10th grade student’s principles of engineering through interactive demonstrations. SKILLS
• Lean Manufacturing
• Six Sigma
• Aero-structure Design I & II
• Jet Propulsion
• Computational Fluid
• Rigid Body Dynamics
• Control Systems