PEJAVAR NISHA RAO
928-***-**** email@example.com Medford, MA – 02155 https://www.linkedin.com/in/nisharao/ SUMMARY
Analytical and productive Project Manager with over 5 years of experience implementing processes crucial to a flourishing business, having worked in both an agile and waterfall project management environment. CORE COMPETENCIES & SKILLS
• Project Management
• Business Analysis
• Agile – Scrum
• Project Planning &
• Salesforce Business
• Microsoft Office
Suite inclusive of
• Customer Support
NORTHEASTERN UNIVERSITY – Boston, MA
M.Sc., Project Management-Relevant Courses: Agile, Quality Management, Program and Portfolio Management, Negotiation & Mediation, Introduction to Analytics, Foundations of Business Analysis. Experiential Project- Creation of integrated project plan and project management of project using MS Project to create a Virtual PMO Services for PJM Students and Alumni. 09/2017-
VISVESVARAYA TECHNOLOGY UNIVERSITY – India
B.E., Engineering, Biotechnology
Thesis: Tested the effect of low graded doses of Bacopa Monnieri on memory and learning. 08/2006-
SCRUM.ORG: PSM1 - Professional Scrum Master Certification 2019 WHARTON UNIVERSITY: Operation Management - MOOC Certification 2013 WORK EXPERIENCE
DATA BOSS INTERNATIONAL CORP - USA
Jr. Project Manager
• Maintaining project Artifacts & Product Backlog items and monitoring sprint release planning.
• Manage project’s financial lifecycle, including estimates, revenue forecasts, invoicing, payables, receivables through Agile Methodology.
AVALON SNH - INDIA
Consultant - Project Manager/Scrum Master
Desire to increase know how and universal appeal led to a variety in occupation
• Reduced sourcing costs by 17% by identifying alternative vendors
• Drove process improvements across the business as a result of IT implementation, which improved customer satisfaction by 25%.
• Coordinated and execute all elements of stakeholder events including logistics, budgets, venue selection, activity planning, transportation and timelines.
• Resolved numerous project issues and mitigated risks, including staffing shortages, tactical matters, scope creep and divergent business and user needs. 07/2019 –
HUDDLE & DEAL E-COMMERCE PVT. LTD. – INDIA
Head of Business Operations/Business Analyst
Oversaw strategic positioning and management of the start-ups’ business operations.
• Analyzed requirements, planned, implemented and executed the new e-commerce platform.
• Led a Quality Assurance testing effort for statistical analysis of errors propagated between a manual testing environment and a tool-based testing environment.
• Coached and mentored a project team of over 15 members for a new opportunity.
• Negotiated, developed and delegated agreements for vendor and customer relationships.
• Managed and prioritized multiple projects simultaneously with cross-functional stakeholders. 03/2011 –