Shekhar B. Tambe
Near CME, Shivsai Nagar, Dighi, Pune – 411015.
Sr. Executive - Corporate HR & Admin
Offering over 7+ years of Human Resource & Admin experience including Recruitment & Talent Acquisition, Compensation & Benefit Management, Employee Relation, Industrial Relation, Industrial Legislation and Statutory Compliance, HR MIS and Analytics, General Administration, Corporate HR Functions, HR Operations etc. Career Objectives
To strive for and achieve excellence in the field of Human Resource Management and to be a successful and senior professional who can work towards optimum utilization and continuous development of human resources, while taking care of interest of Organizations as well as the Individuals.
Industry Preference: Automotive, FMCG, Manufacturing, IT & Software, Pharmaceutical and Healthcare, Chemical Manufacturing, Logistics & Service Industry.
Location Preference: Pune, Bangalore
P R O F I L E S UMMARY
• Offering over 7+ years of experience in General HR Operations ensuring smooth running as well as enhancement of centralized HR process operations by introduction of HR policies in right sprit and adoption of right practices in alignment with business operations.
• Ensuring smooth HR Practices and Policies framed by Company Management.
• Efficient in maintaining effective employee relations with staff across all levels on day to day matters through career counseling, feedback sessions & settlement proceedings; effective in enabling / empowering employees to capture voice their opinions / grievances on a common platform & Establishment of Open Communication Method.
• Experienced in manpower planning & talent management with demonstrated skills in recruitment along with other corporate HR related functions viz. interviews, on-boarding, induction, onsite / inclusivity, advancement planning, redressal issues, communication calendars, exit interviews, so on.
• Efficient in providing transformational HR solutions for multiple requirements; proficient in driving change management for bringing effective people management advantage to the business.
• Efficient in handling the performance management programs in an organization; skilled, semi-skilled, and Un-skilled Daily Wages employee in undertaking periodic performance reviews.
• Important Role in instituting good established HR practices; experience in liaising with different stakeholders such as employees, unions, government and statutory bodies.
• Efficient in interlinking the training & development with the employee performance in order to boost their chances for future growth in the organization.
• Provided all levels of organization from local HR to field and senior leadership with solution-based advice on attrition, people development, recruitment, compensation and other related issues.
• Efficient in maintaining HR MIS, Presentation of different HR Related Reports, HR Dashboard
(e.g. Attrition, HR Budget V/s Forecast, Manpower Planning/Budgeting, Compensation Analysis) C O R E C OMPETENCIES
Recruitment & Talent Acquisition Compensation & Benefits Performance Management Industrial Legislation & Statutory Compliance HR MIS & Analytics HSE Activity Plant Administration & General Management Employee Relations & Engagements General HR Operations O R G A N I S A T I O NAL E X P E R I E N C E
Sr. Executive – Corporate HR, Pinnacle Industries Ltd. (Pune) Since Jan 2017 Executive – Corporate HR, MRC Logistics (I) Pvt. Ltd. (Pune) Jan 2015 – Aug 2016 Executive – Corporate HR, Lear Automotive (I) Pvt. Ltd. (Pune) Aug 2014 – Dec 2014 Executive – Payroll, Paysquare Consultancy Ltd. (Pune) July 2011 – July 2014 Management Trainee – HR & Admin, Precision Seals Mfg. Ltd. (Pune) Dec 2009 – Dec 2010 Key Result Areas (KRA) :
Recruitment and Talent Acquisition Operations.
Compensation & Benefit Management.
Industrial Legislation and Statutory Compliance
Efficiency Managing HSE Activity, Employee Engagement and ensuring good Employee Relations
Organizing Induction Training for New Joiners, management-training programs, Succession Planning etc.
HRMS MIS and Support Other HR & Admin Functions.
Ensuring the development and consistent application of HR policy & practices across the division with Corporate HR practices.
Addressing Court & Legal matters pertaining to reinstatement, recognition and so on. A C A D E M I C D E T A I L S
Masters in Personnel Management (MPM) from DYPIMR, Pimpri, Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune - 2014
Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) from HRM College, Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune – 2007
Tools & Expertise in Application Software
Precision for HRMS Database Administration and Payroll Function
People Soft HRMS Databse Module
RAMCO HRMS ERP based Module
Date of Birth: 23rd September 1985
Communication Address: Varude, Rajgurunagar, Pune – 410505.