First Name: Moustafa
Last Name: Tantawy
Administrative & Security and Government Relations Director Retired Military Colonel & Political Sciences Master firstname.lastname@example.org
This resume was automatically generated from:
A highly qualified professional with more than 25 years of Administration and Security management skills, combined with wide experience in military intelligent and a solid record of accomplishment of law enforcement in both Public and government relations. Consistently improve safe and secure environment while reducing cost for both visitors and employees, Professional expertise in personnel management comprehensive design planning and implementation of strategic security programs that provide operational excellence. Acknowledged for exceptional performance in process improvements change management and facilitation of multiple projects while ensuring compliance with the law. Well versed in patrolling client’s premises or facility to establish Administration and security needs and services required. Experience
Security, Admin and Government Relation Director at Ragab Son’s group at Awlad Ragab
November 2016 -
• Reporting to CEO.
• Slashed Security, Safety and Government costs 32 % by negotiating pricing and fees, while ensuring the continuation and enhancements of services.
• Obtaining operating permits for 84 branches across the country through building strong relationships with local government and stakeholders.
• Provide 22.7 % of the budget of engineering management through the follow-up work related to obtaining the necessary licenses from the security authority
• Reduce the rate of theft in the branches by 34 % through security follow-up and raise the efficiency of the team which consists of 1550 security officers & Guards and 165 CCTV man.
• There were no works injuries by making sure of safety training programs are attend and complete for all employees in the Workplace "Safety-Only".
• Facility Management Services (Maintenance - Fleet Transport - Purchases).
• Supervision of the Department of Legal Affairs to follow up contracts, investigations.
Colonel at military intelligence and reconnaissance at Egyptian Armed Forces
June 1994 - January 2015
• Provides timely reports to Senior Director.
• Oversee and provide direction for security.
• Developing security teams performance.
• Prepared overall security plans and managed security operations.
• Investigate of property loss.
• Maintaining the security of institutions from internal and external risks.
• Compilation and analysis of information that would threaten the security at the state level.
• Security department in many army units.
• Working as a Lecturer at various Educational Facilities in army. Security & Safety and Administrative Manager at Almanara for Contraction, Import and Export
January 2015 - December 2015
• Reporting to CEO, manage a team of 254employees.
• Coordinate and plan essential services such as security, maintenance, fleet, cleaning, customs, and food services.
• Management of security business partners and quality assured service levels including security services provided by sub- contractors as appropriate.
• Review project site security on a regular basis.
• Executive program management of supply planning.
• Verify that all administrative instructions are already in place.
• Discuss reports in senior management meetings periodic.
• Maintains relationships with law enforcement authorities.
• Regularity security situation at company's sites.
• Manage services provided by sub-contractors as appropriate.
• Developing organization structure and staffing performance.
• Evaluating practices, procedures and facilities Consistent with calibrated HSE to assess risk and adherence to the law.
• Report on health and safety awareness, issues and statistics. Security and Close Protection Site Manager at APR Energy January 2016 - August 2016
• Reporting to area security manager and Project manager.
• Secure Individuals, Documents and Facilities.
• Development Security Planning.
• Provide close protection for the foreigners both of the crew and visitors.
• Act as the point of contact with Egyptian Security forces for Security related tasks.
• Manage all expats needs (residence – work permits – visa – transportation).
• Act as the point of Contact with Security Providers including requests for proposals and evaluating new providers and coordination for Security missions.
• Coordinate the guard services and personnel assigned to site protection.
• Coordinate travel plans prior to arrival and departure.
• Conduct routine checkup to (work place - accommodation- Entertainment).
• Direct regular and emergency security activities.
• Conducting research to identify potential threats.
• Collaborate with HSE in securing the site.
Diploma, Healthcare and Hospital Management, 2012 - 2014
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Warehouse Management
- Human Resource Management
- Statistical Analysis
- Quality Management
- Therapeutic Hotel
- Public Health
Egyptian Military Academy
Bachelor, Military Operational Art and Science/Studies, 1991 - 1994
-Training to work as a team.
- Training on leadership skills.
- Study of science as diverse as language, Physics, Chemistry and history.
- Intelligence Sciences.
Cairo University, Faculty of Economics and Political Science Master's degree, Political Science and Government, 2010 - 2016
- International Relations
- Foreign Policy
- International Water Law
- International law and international treaties
- Comparative Policy
- Political Theory
- African Political Thought