Diversified experience of more than fifteen (15) years in the field of Administration, Hospitality and General Management, in 4 different Multi National Organizations and 1 National Oil Company. Presently, serving in ADNOC Refining Company based in Ruwais, Abu Dhabi UAE. ORGANIZATIONAL SUMMARY
Sep’12 – Till Dat ADNOC Refining Company Office Administrator (Operations Div.) Aug’11 – Aug’12 MUG (Al Mariah United Group) Project Coordinator Jun’09 – Aug’11 WBG (Western Bainoona Group) Fixed Assets Coordinator Jun’08 - May’09 WARID (Warid Telecom Pvt. Ltd.) CSR (Customer Services Repr.) Jul’03 - Jun’08 DAEWOO (Express Bus Service) Executive (Op’s & Planning) MAJOR ACCOMPLISHMENTS
ADNOC Refining Company
Currently working in the capacity of Office Administrator – II (Operations Division) in ADNOC Refining Company at Ruwais (Western Region of Abu Dhabi). Job Responsibility
• Performed a variety of secretarial and specialized general office duties in assigned position.
• Type, proof-read and distribute a variety of material such as letters, circulars, reports and tabulations. Includes entering, amending and retrieving information, and performing security copying and archiving of documents.
• Handling of petty cash if required, and ensuring accountability and optimum level of cash availability.
• Filing correspondence and other records related to the activities of the Division. Maintaining and updating files. Establishing and improving own filing system, requisitions, maintaining and distributing office stationary and supplies.
• Handling of divisional employees related issues (Visa Renewals, CNIA Passes, Housing, Health Insurance etc.) circulating correspondence and periodicals as instructed; with concerned departments (i.e. Human Capital, Finance, General Services etc.) accordingly.
• Receiving and updating SAP System with employee’s Leaves (Annual, Medical, Escort, Compassionate, Exam etc.)
FAISAL A LI Ghazi
Contact #: + 974 - 33076618
E - Mail: email@example.com
Looking for a position of office Administrator in certain reputable Organization ha ving prospects of growth and learning where I may effectively utilize my knowledge/skills and experience to excel its reputation among its competitors.
PROFESSIONAL S YNOPSIS
• Arranges for meetings as instructed. Includes arranging conferences, visual aids and refreshments. May attend meetings to take minutes.
• Receives, all incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail for dispatch. Maintains a proper register for incoming / outgoing mail. Ensure direct delivery of confidential material / mail.
• Perform other similar or related duties, such as liaising with concerned personnel on all visa, travel and accommodation matters; circulating correspondence and periodicals as instructed; etc…
MUG (Al Mariah United Group)
Have worked in the capacity of Project/Site Coordinator (Takreer/Private Projects) in western region Ruwais Oil Refineries. MUG is a leading local group for General Transport, Camp & Catering Services, Shopping Mall, Fun Zone etc. based in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Job Responsibility
• Providing secretarial and administrative support to Project Managers.
• Coordination with clients and Head Office.
• To ensure the documentation according to ISO formats and standards.
• Monitors of site operation flow, rectifies problems and bring major concerns to Head Office.
• Monitors fuel consumption of the entire project fleet and report the same to head office on monthly basis.
• Monitors the proper use of vehicles, conducts vehicle inspection, reports any preventive, repair maintenance required.
• Assigns daily workloads to the Fleet Services Garage mechanics and supervises their efforts on assigned tasks.
• Responsible for scheduling all required maintenance and assures that the schedule is adhered to.
• Assists the Project Manager in the evaluation of new and replacement vehicles and equipment.
WBG (Western Bainoona Group)
Have worked in the capacity of Assets Coordinator/Ware House Administrator in the Assets Management Department of this leading local group for General Contracting, Transportation and Quarries based in Abu Dhabi.
• Providing secretarial and administrative support to Manager.
• Assets Management and record keeping of company’s assets.
• Inventory Management of Assets Ware House.
• Planning of schedules for fixed Assets movements.
• Coordination with other department of the company.
• Coordination with Asset Supervisors and other team members.
• Arranging regular monthly meetings of Professionals of department. 3/1
WARID TELECOM (a joint venture of Abu Dhabi Group & SingTel) Have worked in the capacity of CSR (Customer Services Representative) at their Business Centre as well as call Centre agent at their contact Centre in Lahore, Pakistan (for helpline 321). Job Responsibility
• Working on Tabs i.e. Telecommunication Administration & Billing System, daily operations.
• Providing Technical Assistance to all Warid & Wateen Employees, Franchisees and Affinity partners of Warid Telecom regarding their queries & Technical issues.
• Providing Assistance to all corporate clients as well as Project Care customers regarding their queries & Technical issues.
• To ensure that each and every customer gets the solution to his problem.
• Analyze different issues and escalate them to the relevant departments for their resolutions.
• Inbound & outbound customer calls and problem solving.
• Achieve daily and monthly targets according to the standards set by the company. DAEWOO Pakistan Express Bus Service.
Have worked in the capacity of Executive Planning & Marketing at Head Office Lahore. Job Responsibility
• Providing secretarial and administrative support to Manager.
• Keeping the seniors up to date by briefing and presentations.
• Planning of schedules and implementation.
• Coordination with staff of other cities for smooth running of operations.
• Monitory/Revenue issue and Record Keeping.
• Correspondence with Terminals (Operations).
Strong consultative, interpersonal, strategic thinking & problem solving skills.
Self-motivated, dedicated, hardworking, honest & mature individual.
Having strong leadership skills, analytical & focused approach. ACADEMIC CREDENTIALS
2017-18 BBA (HRM) Charisma University Al Ain, UAE.
1996-98 HSSC (Higher Secondary School Certificate) Lahore, Pakistan.
1994-96 SSC (Secondary School Certificate) Lahore, Pakistan.
DCS (Diploma in computer sciences) from Falcon Computer. IT SKILLS
SAP System, Maximo 6.3 AFU Documentation System Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power Point, Microsoft Outlook Express & Net Browsing