Jane Wanjiku Njuguna
Villa ** Al Gaaiya Street, Medinat Khalifa North, Qatar.
Mobile 50213318 firstname.lastname@example.org
Objective To obtain a position as a secretary in a people-oriented organization where I can maximize my secretarial skills and experience in a challenging environment to achieve the corporate goals.
Summary of Qualifications
• Excellent experience in organizational and administrative support with multitasking ability as an Administrative Secretary.
• Familiarity with certain office applications and specialized software solutions including database software, spreadsheet software, word processing software, and other computer applications.
• Organizational skills and the ability to approach complex tasks in a manner that is efficient and logical.
• Ability to follow instructions well and make decisions with no supervision.
• Ability to delegate responsibilities to employees to meet company's expectations.
• Effectively developed telephone communication skills and consistently met quotas.
Ultimate Contracting and Beauty Care, Qatar Current
• Managed documents, records, and financial reports.
• Coordinated and directed office services, such as records and budget preparation, personnel, and housekeeping, to aid executives.
• Filed and retrieved corporation documents, records, and reports.
• Analyzed operating practices and procedures to create new and to revise existing methods
• Interpreted administrative and operating policies and procedures for employees.
• Studied management methods to improve workflow, simplify reporting procedures, and implement cost reductions.
• Read and answered correspondence.
Tai Eagles FEP Office, Thika, Kenya 2017 to 2018
• Prepared, managed and organized meetings, conferences, travel arrangements and expenses report.
• Composed, typed, and distributed meeting agendas and minutes, routine correspondence, and reports.
• Established the administrative work procedures for tracking daily tasks of unit staff.
• Set up and handled incoming mail and office filing systems.
• Maintained office scheduling and event calendars.
• Took dictation in shorthand and by machine and transcribed information
Education Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology 2016
Bachelor of Commerce (Finance)
Skills • Records Management
• File Management
• Professional verbal/written communication skills
• Time management
• Customer-service orientation
• Office Management
• Problem Solving
• Planning / Scheduling
• Call Monitoring
• Customer Development
• Continuous Improvement
• Personnel Supervision
• Record Keeping
Certifications • Certificate of Participation – National Women Kusa Championship, Kenya 2015 • Certificate of Participation – University Sports Association, Kenya 2014 • Certificate of Participation – JKUAT Society of Accountants, Kenya 2013
Training • Certificate of Competence in computer application- Panjo Data Centre, Kenya 2012